PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville GLADESVILLE WEEKLY GANGBANG THREAD HERE!!

42Gladesville
07-10-2017, 05:27 AM
Hey all :) we are ready to start the weekly gangbang party!

We have 6 girls currently who are very interested to do gangbang party as the center girl - Demi Lucy Julie Coco Lulu Yumi - All good looking diamond service girls only.

Here is how it works.

2 hours session.

10 customers - $400 each for diamond service.

1 girl as center - she's the one getting gangbanged or bukkakked. Diamond service: BBBJ and CIM/COF

2 girls as fluffers - 2 girls doing nude handjobs for the other 8 guys currently not engaged in sex or blowjob with center girl.

2 security standing in the corner to make sure no one takes off condom or rough to the girls (this is the girls' request)

take turns every 3 or 5 or 10 minutes each person - depend on participants' votes for the duration

free refreshments - snacks and soft drinks and beers. Liquor is BYOB.

We will do this every Tuesday and Sunday depending on clients availabilities - time is always gonna be evenings 9pm-11pm.

As this is a very up close and personal communal activity, good personal hygiene is a must - please take shower before. We reserve the right to refuse service and give refunds to person(s) who we believe dont have good personal hygiene.

Payment in advance - refunds will be given if cancellation is on us, if cancellation is on you there will be no refunds.

Whoever interested text 0450757732 - will send you pictures of the girls and time availability.

42Gladesville
07-10-2017, 10:05 AM
wow what the fuck?

BongKong
07-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Hey all :) we are ready to start the weekly gangbang party!

We have 6 girls currently who are very interested to do gangbang party as the center girl - Demi Lucy Julie Coco Lulu Yumi - All good looking diamond service girls only.

Here is how it works.

2 hours session.

10 customers - $350 each for standard service, or $400 each for diamond service.

1 girl as center - she's the one getting gangbanged or bukkakked. Standard service: CBJ. Diamond service: BBBJ and CIM/COF

2 girls as fluffers - 2 girls doing nude handjobs for the other 8 guys currently not engaged in sex or blowjob with center girl.

2 security guards standing in the corner to make sure no one takes off condom or rough to the girls.

take turns every 3-5 minutes each person - depend on participants' votes for the duration

free refreshments - snacks and soft drinks and beers. Liquor is BYOB.

We will do this every Tuesday and Sunday depending on clients availabilities - time is always gonna be evenings 9pm-11pm.

As this is a very up close and personal communal activity, good personal hygiene is a must - please take shower before. We reserve the right to refuse service and give refunds to person(s) who we believe dont have good personal hygiene.

Payment in advance - refunds will be given if cancellation is on us, if cancellation is on you there will be no refunds.

Whoever interested text 0450757732 - will send you pictures of the girls and time availability.

We are looking to start the first one this sunday October 8th! Text 0450757732 now

If the fluffers are busy any chance the security guards can give HJs to help out as well?

boater
07-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Not exactly a gangbang if only 1 guy is doing anything at one time, but sounds interesting.

Do suggest you drop "standard" and "diamond" and just go with "diamond". That should be easier to keep track of

But a good experiment, will be interesting to. I will certainly try and show up.

42Gladesville
07-10-2017, 12:46 PM
If the fluffers are busy any chance the security guards can give HJs to help out as well?

LOL

Not exactly a gangbang if only 1 guy is doing anything at one time, but sounds interesting.

Do suggest you drop "standard" and "diamond" and just go with "diamond". That should be easier to keep track of

But a good experiment, will be interesting to. I will certainly try and show up.

Thanks for the feedback! Standard dropped, diamond only it is then. 2 or 3 or 4 guys will be on the center girl, pussy mouth and 2 hands! Unfortunately we havent yet found a girl whos willing to go anal to keep 5 guys busy at once lol but we'll keep searching!

boater
07-10-2017, 12:50 PM
Could you post some pics of Demi, Lucy, Julie, Coco, Lulu & Yumi to this thread please?

It is a bit tedious trying to wade through the pics on the website to find these ladies

G$$
07-10-2017, 01:53 PM
Wow...Interesting

42Gladesville
07-10-2017, 01:55 PM
Could you post some pics of Demi, Lucy, Julie, Coco, Lulu & Yumi to this thread please?

It is a bit tedious trying to wade through the pics on the website to find these ladies

Sorry! Theyre on wechat but forgot to put on syd99 lol.

Ok I uploaded all of them here at the same page, to make it easier to check:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?70769-Leah-Coco-Demi-Lucy-Lulu-Yumi-Julie&p=1214291#post1214291

boater
07-10-2017, 02:03 PM
Sorry! Theyre on wechat but forgot to put on syd99 lol.

Ok I uploaded all of them here at the same page, to make it easier to check:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?70769-Leah-Coco-Demi-Lucy-Lulu-Yumi-Julie&p=1214291#post1214291

Splendid, thanks

BongKong
07-10-2017, 05:05 PM
Splendid, thanks

You know i never expected a guy into gangbangs would use the word splendid.

Very surprising.

gentleguy
07-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Maybe the guys can give eachother handjobs if other girls are busy.

boater
08-10-2017, 09:38 AM
You know i never expected a guy into gangbangs would use the word splendid.

Very surprising.

You do need to get out more BongKong, old bean.

Looking at someone, talking to them, you just can't tell what they enjoy - i have met what I would have thought were the most straight laced folks at sex worker get togethers, Both sex workers and clients. Only to discover either visiting them (workers) or reading reviews they have written (clients) just how wide their interests are.

If you had been able to meet the very exotic, very elegant and calm Nada socially for example, you would never have guess she was like this (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3356-Nada-Felini-Insatiable-Ripped-Japanese-Contortionist) or that I would have enjoyed her so much if you met me presenting at a conference in suit and tie.

You just can't tell.

boater
08-10-2017, 10:17 AM
Maybe the guys can give eachother handjobs if other girls are busy.

As illustrated here by gentleguy - who I would not have guessed was bi nor even that he fantasized about handjobs from other guys by just reading his other posts.

Not my cup of tea, but if it floats gentleguys boat? Well, OK.

Just leave me out thanks.

BongKong
08-10-2017, 01:40 PM
You do need to get out more BongKong, old bean.

Looking at someone, talking to them, you just can't tell what they enjoy - i have met what I would have thought were the most straight laced folks at sex worker get togethers, Both sex workers and clients. Only to discover either visiting them (workers) or reading reviews they have written (clients) just how wide their interests are.

If you had been able to meet the very exotic, very elegant and calm Nada socially for example, you would never have guess she was like this (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3356-Nada-Felini-Insatiable-Ripped-Japanese-Contortionist) or that I would have enjoyed her so much if you met me presenting at a conference in suit and tie.

You just can't tell.

Old bean???

Whats that?

boater
08-10-2017, 02:38 PM
Old bean???

Whats that?

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/old_bean

gentleguy
08-10-2017, 06:10 PM
As illustrated here by gentleguy - who I would not have guessed was bi nor even that he fantasized about handjobs from other guys by just reading his other posts.

Not my cup of tea, but if it floats gentleguys boat? Well, OK.

Just leave me out thanks.

Nuh i'm straight.

Brothelcreeper
10-10-2017, 08:57 PM
I would just make it an orgy free for all. That sounds much more fun. A gangbang where only one girl is being fucked whilst the other 5 are nude just doing handjobs for 9 other guys is a bit tame. Just my opinion.

kamo
10-10-2017, 09:15 PM
Any attendees from Sunday want to discuss how it went?

kamo
10-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Still sounds like a good time! Although maybe if it was blowjobs rather than just fluffing handjobs... but that would probably be having your cake and eating it too!!

The Speechwriter
11-10-2017, 08:30 PM
I would just make it an orgy free for all. That sounds much more fun. A gangbang where only one girl is being fucked whilst the other 5 are nude just doing handjobs for 9 other guys is a bit tame. Just my opinion.

Agree 100%. It just ain’t a gangbang unless everyone is banging.

The logistics (condoms) would be a bit more difficult, but it’s got to be all in. Sensational idea, BTW.

Do you think it will be difficult to find 6 exhibitionists?

spellbind
11-10-2017, 10:14 PM
I just saw this thread! Also interested to find out how it went. I'd be interested as something different/taboo

G$$
29-10-2017, 01:52 PM
SO how many of these events have happened so far, any feedback from either punters or the shop on how they have gone?

nixon604
04-11-2017, 09:23 AM
I’m interested in this! Has there been one happen yet? Info of that would be great

The Immortal
08-07-2018, 12:56 PM
Did this ever get off the ground? Is it still going?

kamo
09-07-2018, 12:02 AM
Sounds like it hasn’t got off the ground. Pity, sounds fun!

bbongobboy
07-08-2018, 12:36 PM
I'd pay to watch the video, but as for actually participating...

Markcassin
27-12-2018, 09:35 PM
This idea might work as a group session party. A ratio of one WL to two of us punters (2:4, 3:6 etc). Regulars only (i've never been to 42), vouched for by the WL and by invitation only (this would also reduce any need for security). This would motivate me to become a regular just to qualify. Invitation could be through your aus99 handle, punting phone, or dedicated email address - I would definitely pay a good rate and stay for a few hours

liminal
02-01-2019, 04:21 PM
Good thoughts @Markcassin.. did 42 ever ever get the party started,