PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Eva - what a pussy slide

Putter
08-10-2017, 06:01 PM
I had along boozy lunch and needed to chill out with a girl. My work colleague was a young, hot Leb chick with a fit body, D cups, and luscious lips. We mucked around a bit but it ain't the 90's anymore and I left before it got too serious.

So I called Ginza. Was told Eva or Amber were available. I have seen Amber a few times. Didn't see any reviews of Eva but decided to give her a go.

Eva looks different from the photos. In real life she's bubbly, cheerful and looks great whereas the photos made her look unremarkable. She is Korean, has long black hair, B cups, lovely ass and a size 6 body. She's not that tall probably 165 cm.

After a few kisses we undressed. We used some Listerine, then into the shower. There was plenty of mucking about in the shower. She gave me a good soaping and at the end she got down and game me a slow and slurpy BBBJ.

On the bed, I started with some DATY followed by more BBBJ. On with the rubber and I had to start slow as she was still very tight. We did missionary and doggy before I took the rubber of for more of her slurpy and wet BBBJ. Not a deep threat as she gagged a bit. Then she got into a reverse position and gave me an awesome pussy slide! My dick was lubed with her mouth juices so it felt good. In reverse CG position it felt and looked amazing with her pussy sliding along my shaft. The visual of her brown cherry hole was even more amazing and I did try to finger it lightly. But she was uncomfortable with it so I stopped.

After about 5 min of the pussy slide, she put on another condom and rode me in reverse CG. Her ass looked amazing in this position. I did try to finger the other hole, but she laughed and pushed my hands away. She did a couple of variations of the reverse CG including the power squat where she rode me intensely for a few min.

Then, amazingly she turned around on my pole and began a normal CG! Not many girls can do this and she had the stamina to continue to ride me for another 10 min. I just lay down and let her ride my shaft till she collapsed on me. At this point we were in a full embrace, tongues locked together. Without breaking from our embrace, we rolled and continued with me on top. I wanted to have her in a doggy posn again and she obliged. I pulled her up to me, our tongues locked while I pounded her from behind. After a few minutes, I tore off my rubber and finished with a massive CIM.

I was spent, but she wasn't finished with me. We didn't have much time left, possibly 10 min. So she proceeded to give me a combination of a DD, ball suck and licking my shaft up and down. The ceiling mirror made the experience even better.

I am totally glad that I tried Eva. I have seen Hana quite a few times and and thoroughly enjoyed both these Korean ladies. Though I have yet to try Miki or Bibi, I feel I may give Eva another go very soon!

xboyx
08-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Eva sounds great. I haven't seen her yet but very keen to. Just because Ginza has too many girls that worthy to visit and revisit and revisit again so haven't got around to see some of them yet.
Gotta hit a few more girls I haven't tried.