PDA

View Full Version : General talk Babylon chinatown sydney

sangokushi
09-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Any one been there? I want to try but what is the process like? Similar to hk style sauna?

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2017, 10:17 PM
Any one been there? I want to try but what is the process like? Similar to hk style sauna?

Yes, pretty much run like a Hong Kong Sauna.

If you do a search in the title only under Soapy Massage you can see a full review from Chequers which is similar .

Cheers

corvus
10-10-2017, 11:27 AM
Anyone been there recently , how are the girls ?

gggb
10-10-2017, 02:04 PM
I've done Babylon maybe 2 years ago? Walked on Chequers because they didn't give me any option to pick a girl and were going to just assign me the next girl (never a good sign).

Is much better if you know someone who can recommend girls# (they use numbers instead of names).

Would say you're much better off at M8, Midas or Romeo's/Juliet's unless you're all about the whole soapy massage system with the sauna/spa/chill room.

Don't have any info on current girls sorry.

corvus
10-10-2017, 10:09 PM
Thanks. I went to one in HK and it was weird chilling at the common area with other older (like middle aged) guys after the deed was done.

Probably just stick to FS and ML seperatly unless someone can recommend one.

Apart from Hk, never had FS at ML place.

Byron2001
11-10-2017, 11:07 PM
Was there at beginning of the year. Paid $200 for 1 hour massage with happy ending. Got some Korean girl with big tummy who dimmed the lights down so I couldn't see her. Average massage. Terrible blowjob. Didn't get a choice of girl, just whoes on next. Big shower area and lounge area full of groups of loud Lebanese guys. Never again.

BongKong
11-10-2017, 11:08 PM
Was there at beginning of the year. Paid $200 for 1 hour massage with happy ending. Got some Korean girl with big tummy who dimmed the lights down so I couldn't see her. Average massage. Terrible blowjob. Didn't get a choice of girl, just whoes on next. Big shower area and lounge area full of groups of loud Lebanese guys. Never again.

Sounds like Beta101 would love this place!!!

Dystop
12-10-2017, 12:04 AM
This guy has style .
Please post more :miao:

Syd119
12-10-2017, 05:15 PM
when you dont know which girl too choose and they are assigned with numbers, go ahead with number 888 or 666, normally would be the most popular ones

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 01:43 AM
888 got your point