PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Romi, Gerald Street Marrickville

jmarks95
09-10-2017, 06:06 PM
Came back to Gerald St Marickville, a place Im feeling comfortable with now
Heard so much about Romi, with some great reviews, over a long time, so paid her a visit
Paid 1 hour for diamond, $230, and am shown in

Romi is Korean, and is around 5 foot 4 tall, dyed red brown hair, sweet smile and giggle
Size 6, natural B cup
No tattoos, shaved completely down below
She has enough English to get bye, and enough for fun conversation
She enters, and tonight she is wearing a cute red nightdress

I was in shower when she came in, and she is both cute and giggly
I love that, a lady who is in the mood to let guard down, and have some fun
She had her shower, we dried off, and she went to work
Romi is cute beautiful, with slim body, and what is most obvious is her cheerful attitude

She started by asking me to lie on my tummy
She gave me a reasonable back rub, but then she started putting lube on my back
I thought that was to help with the back massage, but then she starts with a full body slide
Havent had that for a long time - I imagine the Korean massage shops do this all the time
So her cat bath/body slide was memorable

BBBJ was great, she loves doing it, and she takes time to do it well, but it wasnt too deep
No tissues

Then onto the main event, she loved DATY, and really got into it
She is a little larger than Deer, but again, Romi can do all positions with ease.

As other reviews say, Romi is fun and attentive, and does everything with effort and care. So giggly and relaxed.
Using the mirror, we enjoyed missionary, doggy, scisssors, and a few others, she loves it

My impression is that Romi is a fun, enjoyable time. She has a great personality, just as I have read about !
Again, chemistry does count, but unless you are an overbearing person with bad personal hygeine, i find it hard to see her being less than perfectly cute and friendlhy
She was Girlfriend experience definitately

Again, I love 5 Marickville's presence online, with AUS99 and WeChat. Keep it up, life should be fun !
I forgot to check Romi, for her coloured toe nails, which are shown on one of the 5 Marickville photo/GIFS !! Life is too serious sometimes, and her coloured nails would have made me rofl had i remembered to look at her feet

So again I am loving this place, the personality and the service are both ensuring I return.
Some places elsewhere i have been to, had no personality and plain service.
For the price she offers as much as the more expensive place for lesser cost. Win win.

Maybe next time i see Erica, who has a lot of good reviews

So to those who complemented Romi, I am totally in agreement. Great fun lady

Christmas
09-10-2017, 06:16 PM
Hey i don't want you to be alonger for bella812 or rooter for ginza but thanks ㅜㅜ i am seriously appriciate it!!! please say hi to me i'll buy a coffee!!!

https://i.imgur.com/Qvhf3Ds.png
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9jJTEB0BmuBCYb6/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7aDg9OOHkA05iB2M/giphy.gif
#hairflip

Btw she sprained her ribs last weeknend due to too much soju consumption

Miyamoto
09-10-2017, 06:50 PM
Nice AR. Romi must be accident prone, sprained ribs last weekend and she had a bandage on her leg a week ago when I saw her, take care Romi!

jmarks95
09-10-2017, 08:00 PM
She didnt have that leg cut when I saw her.
Jerry when i walked out I saw a pretty lady in the office. Was that you?
Im happy. You guys are lots of fun. Thanks for your great work. Much appreciated

Btw Romi says she loves 5 Gerald too. Ask her. She says 5 Gerald rocks.

jmarks95
09-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Thanks miyamoto. Lets keep the ARs going, no matter where you visit in Sydney. Otherwise AUS forum will be dull

x11
09-10-2017, 08:48 PM
Hey jerry have you been practicing bjjj on poor little romi? Is that how the bruising happened? And you're trying to cover up saying she's clumsy esp when driving soju? Hahaha :p

quackm2002
09-10-2017, 09:14 PM
I think I should come back and see Romi again soon :D

Marrickvill_5
10-10-2017, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the AR, BTW Romi is here today ;)
*GENTLE FUCK ONLY*
DUE TO HER RIBS INJURY

Hollow
14-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Damn, was hoping to see Romi, have heard nothing but the very best.
No worries though, rest up and get better, hope to make a booking when all's well :)

Marrickvill_5
31-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Damn, was hoping to see Romi, have heard nothing but the very best.
No worries though, rest up and get better, hope to make a booking when all's well :)

Hi Hollow, today is halloween

Marrickvill_5
07-11-2017, 03:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/F6qnmZw.jpg