PDA

View Full Version : Blossom Massage CBD Blossom Massage CBD - Unit A, Level 1 of 812b George Street HAYMARKET - 0481 159 404

bella812
10-10-2017, 10:28 AM
Blossom Massage CBD

Unit A, Level 1 of 812B George Street,Haymarket.
Mobile No.: 0481 159 404 (tel:0481 159 404)
WeChat Id: Bella_Massage812

Our trading hours are as below:
Monday to Saturday: 10.00am to 9.00pm (Last booking at 8.00pm)
Sunday: Closed

Shop Pricing:

$40 for 30mins
$55 for 45mins
$65 for 60mins

Tentative Roster for Week Starting Monday,16
July 2018

Monday

Kanako- Japan,22yr old, 160 cm, C cup,pretty face,fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Miko - Taiwan 20yr old, E Cup, curvy build,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please. (3pm to 8pm)

GI GI - China, 24yr old, 155 cm, excellent masseuse and good services provider.

Sunny-Taiwan, 23yr old, 161 cm,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Tuesday

Kanako- Japan,22yr old, 160 cm, C cup,pretty face,fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop

Taby - Taiwan, 22yr old, 164 cm, C cup,pretty face, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Bonnie - China, 20yr old, 168cm, all natural 36 E cup, fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, gentle trainers needed, GFE, willing to please. Likes to give B2B.

Wednesday

Sunny-Taiwan, 23yr old, 161 cm,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Nina - Macau, 23yr old. 157 cm, E cup, olive skinned beauty, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude. (new to shop)

Miko - Taiwan 20yr old, E Cup, curvy build,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Thursday

Miko - Taiwan 20yr old, E Cup, curvy build,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Bonnie - China, 20yr old, 168cm, all natural 36 E cup, fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, gentle trainers needed, GFE, willing to please. Likes to give B2

Friday

Nina - Macau, 23yr old. 157 cm, E cup, olive skinned beauty, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude. (new to shop)

Co Co - Japan,24yr old, 150 cm,pretty face, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Saturday

Bonnie - China, 20yr old, 168cm, all natural 36 E cup, fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, gentle trainers needed, GFE, willing to please. Likes to give B2B.

Olivia - China,20yr old,160 cm C cup,slim and slender, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.

We have masseurs from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan and Korea. Do keep a look out for our daily roster which will be posted a day before the next. Hope to see you guys soon. Below presents a list of some of our masseurs already completed shifts in our shop:

Taby - Taiwan, 22yr old, 164 cm, C cup,pretty face, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Co Co - Japan,24yr old, 150 cm,pretty face, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

NaNa - Japan,22yr old, 163 cm, C cup,pretty face,fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Emily - Japan, 23yr old, 153 cm, pretty face,excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Kanako - Japan,22yr old, 160 cm, C cup,pretty face,fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Daisy - China, 21yr old, 162 cm,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Sasa - Malaysia, 21yr old, 160 cm , B cup, very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Lucy - Malaysia, just turned 22yr old, cute and bubbly, 162cm, very friendly personality and girl next door feel, good massage and willing to please attitude.

Tiffany - Taiwan, 25yr old, charming eyes with a very instagramable face, experienced masseuse with willing to please attitude.

Olivia - China,20yr old,160 cm C cup,slim and slender, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.

Elley - Taiwanese mixed japanese,24yr old,172 cm E curvy build,good communicator in English, friendly and outgoing personality,Good massage and willing to please.

Bonnie - China, 20yr old, 168cm, all natural 36 E cup, fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, gentle trainers needed, GFE, willing to please. Likes to give B2B. (3pm to 10pm)

Ruby - 26yr old, D Cup, curvy build,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Vicky - Vietnam, 26yr old, 162cm, C cup, very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please. (new to shop)

Angela- 23yr old. 160 cm, olive skinned beauty, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude. (new to shop)

Nikky - Thailand, 20yr old, 153 cm, very good massage , innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.(new to shop)

https://image.ibb.co/gbOEqT/IMG_0219.jpg]https://image.ibb.co/nQK6fo/IMG_0036.jpghttps://image.ibb.co/ed24gJ/IMG_3620.jpg https://image.ibb.co/ewakkH/IMG_3177.jpg https://image.ibb.co/hiuxLH/IMG_3200.jpghttps://image.ibb.co/c5u3LH/IMG_1924.jpghttps://image.ibb.co/dcU29y/IMG_0266.jpg/IMG] https://image.ibb.co/d43w4S/IMG_3514.jpg https://image.ibb.co/fiZzk8/IMG_0093.jpg https://image.ibb.co/jK3Wad/IMG_3625.jpghttps://image.ibb.co/dcU29y/IMG_0266.jpg--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Call us to make a booking now! Mobile No. 0481 159 404 (tel:0481 159 404)

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2017, 06:16 PM
I just recommended another brother via PM to book Ivy for Friday, I hope she is not fully booked yet ??

bella812
10-10-2017, 09:54 PM
I just recommended another brother via PM to book Ivy for Friday, I hope she is not fully booked yet ??

Hi Ahlungor,

Not yet but filling up fast. I have another good looking masseuse in the form of Korean Lisa. Very different from Ivy but beautiful nevertheless. I liken the vibes i get of Ivy to Cherie Chung Chor-hung and Lisa is like Li Bing Bing. Both of them can do a good remedial massage.

Bella

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

Not yet but filling up fast. I have another good looking masseuse in the form of Korean Lisa. Very different from Ivy but beautiful nevertheless. I liken the vibes i get of Ivy to Cherie Chung Chor-hung and Lisa is like Li Bing Bing. Both of them can do a good remedial massage.

Bella

Hi Bella,

Not sure I agree with you on Ivy vs Cherie. There is a huge difference in age there so hard to compare beauties in different era.

Anyway, I had my weekly punt today already with my no 1 girl elsewhere so I will have to wait until next week for Ivy. May be a good thing for her to have more practices........ haha

BTW, I also heard about the visits of officials at some shops in Wynyard, so I suppose every one should keep a low profile for a while .

All the best

Good luck

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
21-10-2017, 11:56 AM
Chanel and Ivy, the current Top two MLs of the shop, together on a Saturday!

Single or Double ? - that's the only decision to make ..........

AHLUNGOR
25-10-2017, 10:23 PM
Triple Taiwanese girls threats :

正宗台灣小妹馬殺雞!Likes!

AHLUNGOR
26-10-2017, 11:27 AM
一米七,一米六八!

長腳馬殺雞小妹!

170 cm, 168 cm ! That's a lot of long legs for two Taiwanese massage ladies !

AHLUNGOR
02-11-2017, 10:53 AM
Hi there Bella,

This 18 year old Malaysian girl Kim :

If she is really 18 year old, does she even know how to massage ?

Has she got any training and experiences in how to give a man pleasure with her hands ?

I hope she is not a virgin or something ?

Will there be another guiding her inside the room ?

BTW, I'm actually not interested in such young girl unless she has got some really big natural talents ?

Care to share more ?

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2017, 01:29 PM
OK, I must say I went to the wrong shop and saw a wrong girl today !

Probably should have rung and spoke with Bella, why isn't she listing the Cup Sizes of her girls any more ??

If she would have put down Miko as DD Cups I would have seen her already rather than seeing her and said hello with an empty gun and a thinner wallet !

Let me explain: after having my quickie 30 min nearby, I wanted to check out Irene so I walked up to 812 and Bella let me in, then introduced lovely young Irene to me - well, believe the hype people, Irene is one super hot babe, right up there with Mena ! And that's window shopping at its worst - you wanted her, willing to pay but she is off limit !!

Then Bella said you should meet Miko when you are here: very cute young girl, her T shirt is way too small to contain her natural talents ! She would have been a perfect post Melbourne Cup punt for me today but too late now!

If you guys have WeChat , go check out her deep cleavage photo there and rush in for your bookings !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2017, 09:40 AM
Hi Bella,

I want to book that massage lady wearing a white T shirt in your website demonstrating how to massage !

Same girl in all the photos, she must be pretty good ??

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2017, 09:59 AM
I want to try her massage , please !!

http://cbdbella.massagesydney.com/images/blossom-haymarket-massage-masseuse4.jpg

http://cbdbella.massagesydney.com/images/blossom-haymarket-massage-masseuse6.jpg

http://cbdbella.massagesydney.com/images/blossom-haymarket-massage-masseuse1.jpg

http://cbdbella.massagesydney.com/images/blossom-haymarket-massage-masseuse3.jpg

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2017, 09:17 AM
No Shirley this week ??

bella812
13-11-2017, 10:46 AM
No Shirley this week ??

Hi Ahlungor,

Shirley has been let go from our shop due to undesirable behavior. Looks like Miko should be on your list instead!:miao:

Bella

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2017, 05:56 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

Shirley has been let go from our shop due to undesirable behavior. Looks like Miko should be on your list instead!:miao:

Bella

Yes, I think Miko is the one from what I saw last week. Cute, young and quite busty !

I still want to try Lori though for her strong massage which is what I need right now , I'll call you later to book.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
15-11-2017, 08:35 AM

AHLUNGOR
15-11-2017, 06:02 PM
Cindy 22, Miko 20, Lumi 19.......

That's an average age of less than 21!

21 Jump Street Wednesday at Blossom!

That's a first since the good old days of 21 Jump Street Super Saturday at SL way back in 2012.

I need to explore Miko's 阿里山雙峰!

Taiwanese twin peaks !

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2017, 05:56 PM
New girl GiGi is one of Ahlungor favourite, apart from her beautiful B Cups, she ticks all my boxes, one for the true believers !!

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2017, 02:57 PM
Judy, Korean D Cups !!

Great to see the inclusion of those vital statistics again !

Keep it up

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2017, 11:15 AM
Hi Bella,

Out of no where , you suddenly have all these busty girls featuring on your roster, it's making my next visit very difficult you know ?

Miko, Taiwan, D Cups

Gina, Korean, D Cups

Monica, Taiwan, E Cups

Julie, Korean, D Cups

I'm just a little concerned with the two Korean girls , can you please check them out and confirm if they are natural or enhanced?

I think I have already set my heart on little cute Miko regardless, love her pretty face so I need to see the rest of her ASAP !

The E Cups Monica obviously will be next.

Nice works sister, keep it up !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2017, 10:33 AM
Super Tuesday at Bella's

Ivy, one of the best looking ml I have ever seen.

GiGi, creme de la creme lady , one of my all times favourites!

AHLUNGOR
11-12-2017, 11:16 AM
Thanks Ahlungor. Another added to my list :)

Well, if you like to be pampered by a genuine young girl with remedial massage skill and natural big tits, I would highly recommend Miko.

As stated, while Miko is not a glamorous looking model like Ivy or Chanel, she makes that up with passionate and caring touches, close bodies cuddling, little kisses, smiling faces and looking into your eyes the whole time , and most importantly, very proud of her natural assets and not afraid to use them on me !! Or should I say, let me have my ways on them @@ !

She made my Top 10 girls easy !

AHLUNGOR
12-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Gigi, one of Ahlungor's all times favourites!

Highly recommended.

kingwally
18-12-2017, 10:06 AM
What has happened to Ivy? She is not on the roster anymore, has she left?

bella812
18-12-2017, 01:39 PM
What has happened to Ivy? She is not on the roster anymore, has she left?

hi kingwally
ivy go bavk to vietnam for 3 weeks .

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2017, 06:05 PM
Bonnie - China, 20yr old, 168cm, fair skinned, experienced in massage, b2b and willing to please. (new to shop)

Bonnie, a new super star IMHO !

Not tested but just on looks and a few chats, and I usually hardly ever wrong when I am this excited !!

AHLUNGOR
20-12-2017, 08:56 AM
Hi Bella,

I really like the Hong Kong girl Bonnie when I saw her at reception on Monday but no chance to see her until may be after the new year.

What ever you have to do, please don't let her go OK !

I must have her !

Thank you sister

Have a very Merry Christmas to you and J and all the girls .

See you in 2018

Cheers

bella812
20-12-2017, 10:13 AM
Hi Bella,

I really like the Hong Kong girl Bonnie when I saw her at reception on Monday but no chance to see her until may be after the new year.

What ever you have to do, please don't let her go OK !

I must have her !

Thank you sister

Have a very Merry Christmas to you and J and all the girls .

See you in 2018

Cheers

hi AHLUNGER,

Bonnie said she would like to see u ,Don't worry she would'd leave .she's really nice girl and sweet .

Merry Christmas and see you in 2018

Bella xoxo

AHLUNGOR
25-12-2017, 11:15 AM
Merry Xmas to you and the girls too Bella!

Bonnie on three days this week. Please make sure she is on again next week, I am cumming to get her !

Cheers

bella812
26-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Merry Xmas to you and the girls too Bella!

Bonnie on three days this week. Please make sure she is on again next week, I am cumming to get her !

Cheers

hi AHLUNGER,

Merry Xmas to you!

yes, Bonnie will work 3 days on this week , of course she gonna work on next week too .

We're forward to see you soon!

Bella xoxo

g0nglad
30-12-2017, 07:43 PM
will try this soon

AHLUNGOR
07-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Hi Bella

You can add 36 E Cups to Bonnie’s descriptions now !

Thanks

Cheers

bella812
08-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Hi Bella

You can add 36 E Cups to Bonnie’s descriptions now !

Thanks

Cheers

Hi AHLUNGOR
Thanks for reminding me.I updated already .
Have a nice day !

Bella xoxo

AHLUNGOR
09-01-2018, 08:51 AM
May be I should start saving up for an E - E Cups double with Bonnie and Miko !

AHLUNGOR
09-01-2018, 05:50 PM
Just dropping off some training videos to Bella and saw GiGi - one of my all times favourites. Still so young, sexy and Cherry wipe !

Those are the best of full B Cups, with the effects of the push up bra and tight black top, giving out a deep C Cleavage! So yummy I almost have to have her but got to catch my train. Soon Baby, very Soon !

IBMPC
10-01-2018, 10:26 AM
She seems very attractive. Must try thanks

bella812
10-01-2018, 12:29 PM
She seems very attractive. Must try thanks

Hi IBMPC,
Yes, GiGI Work on Tuesdays , We're forward to see you soon .

Bella xoxo

AHLUNGOR
11-01-2018, 03:18 PM
Bonnie, all natural 36 E Cups, 新任玉女派巨乳系列獎門人!🥇

I wish I have time to come in today and have my second shot !

AHLUNGOR
12-01-2018, 08:42 AM
I wonder how long will it take for a breasts lover to realise that today at Bella’s - there is a great chance to have two 20 yr old pretty girls one has 34 E Cups and the other with 36 E Cups together in the same room, two naked bodies with 70 inches of natural EE big tits rubbing on to you!

How much heaven can you get in 30 min ??

AHLUNGOR
12-01-2018, 02:33 PM
Hi AHLUNGOR

The special for double 30mins special will be $70 excluding tips

Bella xoxo

Thanks Bella,

Sounds like a good deal for two young and busty E Cups girls.

eDoubles @Bella’s

eLike !!

AHLUNGOR
12-01-2018, 05:54 PM
3 Girls from Bella’s have made Ahlungor’s Top 10 list.

Gigi, Bonnie and Miko!

Congratulations ladies , keep up with the good works !

Thank you. Thank you, Thank you !

AHLUNGOR
15-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Great to see that my favourite girl Bonnie is now working 3 days a week, Tue, Wed and Fri!

More chances for me to catch up with her 36 E Cups again !

Nice job Bella

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
16-01-2018, 02:59 PM
GiGi - one of my all times favourites. Still so young, sexy and Cherry wipe !

Those are the best of full B Cups, with the effects of the push up bra and tight black top, giving out a deep C Cleavage! So yummy, probably the best all rounder at Bella’s at the moment.

And for the western brothers who enjoy connections with your ML, Gigi has very good English and a great sense of humour.

Highly recommended

Cheers

Catiness
16-01-2018, 03:17 PM

Those are the best of full B Cups, with the effects of the push up bra and tight black top, giving out a deep C Cleavage! So yummy, probably the best all rounder at Bella’s at the moment.

And for the western brothers who enjoy connections with your ML, Gigi has very good English and a great sense of humour.

Highly recommended

Cheers

I totally agree with AL. Gigi is a gem and I just had a session today with her! Hahaha! I think there are limited AR on her because everyone wants to keep it hush hush...

AHLUNGOR
16-01-2018, 05:43 PM
I totally agree with AL. Gigi is a gem and I just had a session today with her! Hahaha! I think there are limited AR on her because everyone wants to keep it hush hush...

Brother Catiness,

You are one lucky sxxxxxxxxxx !

I know all too well what a GiGi session could be like !!

Just wait until I had enough of all those E Cups and I’ll be back Gi’ingGi’ing for sure....... haha

Catiness
16-01-2018, 05:47 PM
Brother Catiness,

You are one lucky sxxxxxxxxxx !

I know all too well what a GiGi session could be like !!

Just wait until I had enough of all those E Cups and I’ll be back Gi’ingGi’ing for sure....... haha

Haha...

What's there not to like about Gigi.

Massage skills - tick
GFE - tick
Youthfulness - tick
Great use of her body to pleasure us - tick

Will you ever get enough of E cuppers?

AHLUNGOR
17-01-2018, 10:46 AM
Haha...

What's there not to like about Gigi.

Massage skills - tick
GFE - tick
Youthfulness - tick
Great use of her body to pleasure us - tick

Will you ever get enough of E cuppers?

Well, we really have to thank Mamasan Bella for delivery of all these E Cups hotties !!

BTW , it’s actually a triple E’s attack today !!

36 E Cups Bonnie

34 E Cups Miko

35 E Cups Elley!

EE 不捨, EC cum, EC go (my money !)

santiago
19-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Bonnie = rubbish
Her massage is terrible.The service is lousy

bella812
20-01-2018, 11:51 AM
Bonnie = rubbish
Her massage is terrible.The service is lousy

Hi Santiago,

Thank you for your feedback. Do let me know what happened in the room which made you feel that her service was not up to your expectations. Do let me know when was your visit etc.

Over the course of this week, I have personally asked for feedbacks from all customers and almost all gave a good review of Bonnie to me except one.

It was on Wednesday night and the customer left in a hurry. During that session, Bonnie screamed out from the room expressing her intentions to not proceed a certain request. I had to knock on door twice within. That session to check on Bonnie.

Bonnie's side of the story was that the customer was in the verge of forcing himself onto her inside the room when she already rejected his offer. If such things happened and led to any dissatisfaction of a customer, I'm on my masseuses side as that's not only a form of disrespect of the masseuse but it's a low act. I'm not saying that's the case here but do let us know your date and time of visitation. We can address this accordingly.

Bella

AHLUNGOR
22-01-2018, 06:16 PM
4 massage ladies from Taiwan, plus one super hot Taiwanese mamasan!

台式馬殺雞 - Taiwanese massage fun at its best !

AHLUNGOR
23-01-2018, 09:48 AM
Super Tuesday :

Some one for everyone:

Two of my Top 10 girls are serving today in GiGi and Bonnie.

Chanel the Taiwanese model with the look and Elley’s part 1.

Take you pick ?

Eclipsefun
23-01-2018, 05:51 PM
Just dropping off some training videos to Bella and saw GiGi - one of my all times favourites. Still so young, sexy and Cherry wipe !

Those are the best of full B Cups, with the effects of the push up bra and tight black top, giving out a deep C Cleavage! So yummy I almost have to have her but got to catch my train. Soon Baby, very Soon !

Ok I gotta know. What are your "training videos" lol

AHLUNGOR
23-01-2018, 05:57 PM
Ok I gotta know. What are your "training videos" lol

Mainly for new to the industry young ladies on how to give a decent HJ !

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2018, 08:53 AM
Gorgeous Taiwanese and Vietnamese models Chanel and Ivy are reunited and serving together once again at Bella’s !!

So many beautiful babes in the one place at the one time !

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2018, 11:28 AM
Lumi is serving today too !

A nice little trooper willing to please !

And her youngful fresh and firm C Spanish won’t let you down !

bella812
25-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Lumi is serving today too !

A nice little trooper willing to please !

And her youngful fresh and firm C Spanish won’t let you down !

Hi AhLungor,

Lumi is indeed a trooper. She has her own unique fan base with her excellent massage. Of course she is also a very youthful Spanish teacher. :miao:

Bella

AHLUNGOR
25-01-2018, 02:16 PM
Hi AhLungor,

Lumi is indeed a trooper. She has her own unique fan base with her excellent massage. Of course she is also a very youthful Spanish teacher. :miao:

Bella

Yes , Lumi is pretty good but as far as Spanish goes, no comparison to those E Cups masters in Bonnie, Miko and Elley man !

Who says sizes don’t matter ........... lol

You have triple E’s today !! Congratulations!!

bella812
06-02-2018, 08:47 AM

Highly recommended

Cheers

hey guys

Gigi working today !!

Bella xxoo

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2018, 10:09 AM
Super Tuesday at Bella’s:

Gigi, the best all rounder, my all times favourites!

Elley, strong part 1, look no further!

Bonnie E’s 玉女派巨乳系列新任獎門人!

AHLUNGOR
16-02-2018, 04:26 PM
3 大 E Cups 巨乳系列囡囡歡迎各路英雄好漢,新春大吉, 波濤洶湧,迎戰各大男根。打番個奶油波炮,包你狗年行大運!

Nice Ads ?............. haha

AHLUNGOR
06-03-2018, 09:57 PM
Hi Bella,

Tell me more about this Selena E Cups please !

bella812
07-03-2018, 10:28 AM
Hi Bella,

Tell me more about this Selena E Cups please !

Hi Ahlungor,

Selena is a natural E cupper beauty (in my opinion). Face is what I would consider as beautiful and she is a blank piece of canvas when comes to services. She is highly trainable and adaptable. Needs the kind and gentle guidance by customers like yourself :miao:

Selena is an experienced masseuse and is very popular at some of the more high profile shops. If you want to have a pretty looking Spanish teacher, look no further.

Bella

AHLUNGOR
07-03-2018, 10:59 AM
Hi Ahlungor,

Selena is a natural E cupper beauty (in my opinion). Face is what I would consider as beautiful and she is a blank piece of canvas when comes to services. She is highly trainable and adaptable. Needs the kind and gentle guidance by customers like yourself :miao:

Selena is an experienced masseuse and is very popular at some of the more high profile shops. If you want to have a pretty looking Spanish teacher, look no further.

Bella

Thanks Bella

Will come and see Selena soon.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
07-03-2018, 03:07 PM
3 大 E Cups 巨乳系列囡囡歡迎各路英雄好漢,新春大吉, 波濤洶湧,迎戰各大男根。打番個奶油波炮,包你狗年行大運!

Nice Ads ?............. haha

Haha, last time I posted the above , I was referring to Bonnie, Miko and Elley .

Now, Bella has also added a Selina . So that’s MBE’S - it was meant to say: Members of the British Empire !

But at Blossom they are actually stands for : Members of the Boobs Empire of Spanish!!........ haha

Eclipsefun
07-03-2018, 08:05 PM
Haha, last time I posted the above , I was referring to Bonnie, Miko and Elley .

Now, Bella has also added a Selina . So that’s MBE’S - it was meant to say: Members of the British Empire !

But at Blossom they are actually stands for : Members of the Boobs Empire of Spanish!!........ haha

sight. Wish I could read what these say lol. I agree, Bella has put together a great roster, it has plenty for everyone! Lots of pretty girls you can get a traditional HE from and plenty of amazing big boob ML for us Spanish obsessed punters to squeeze between.

As a Spanish lover I must thank Bella for putting together this slice of heaven in such a convenient location. If you read this Bella, I appreciate the hard work you do, I mean it.

bella812
07-03-2018, 09:33 PM
sight. Wish I could read what these say lol. I agree, Bella has put together a great roster, it has plenty for everyone! Lots of pretty girls you can get a traditional HE from and plenty of amazing big boob ML for us Spanish obsessed punters to squeeze between.

As a Spanish lover I must thank Bella for putting together this slice of heaven in such a convenient location. If you read this Bella, I appreciate the hard work you do, I mean it.

hey Eclipesfun

thank you for your approval.

Bella xoxo

bella812
08-03-2018, 10:31 AM

hi AHLUNGOR,

I strongly recommend Selena ,She is another gem in the Blossom massage. She's young and pretty

and good attitude.

must try !

Bella xoxo

AHLUNGOR
10-03-2018, 11:21 AM
hi AHLUNGOR,

I strongly recommend Selena ,She is another gem in the Blossom massage. She's young and pretty

and good attitude.

must try !

Bella xoxo

Thanks Bella

Not sure if I really need another E Cups, I’m usually a very loyal person . Right now, all I want is Bonnie and her body !

If I could see her once a week or every fortnight I will be a very happy man. And in between if timing is bad, Miko is just as big and equally cute . Don’t know what more can I do if Selena is E’ing me as well.......... haha

One of these day I must indulge myself and have a naked E’s party ! Let me save some money first!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
10-03-2018, 02:06 PM

Yeap,

Right now in the CBD, there is no other RnT shops which has a collection of natural big boobs MLs.

The 3 E’s I knew would have kept me really busy, not sure if I could handle the new Selena. But hey, back a couple of years, I thought Vicky the Thai Breasts was no 1 in Sydney . Then Iris and Rita came and gone. Then Emma and now Bonnie and Miko at Bella’s

I suppose that’s what keeps the world go around......... haha

Cheers

bella812
12-03-2018, 01:05 PM
Triple Taiwanese girls threats :

正宗台灣小妹馬殺雞!Likes!

Hello guys ,
4 Taiwanese girls working today :shout: Booking now !:prettiness:

Bella xoxo

AHLUNGOR
14-03-2018, 12:54 PM
hey Eclipsefun,

We waiting for u come to see Selena and then give me some feedback !:shout:

by the way ! We got 3 Taiwanese girls working today !:miao:

Bella xoxo

台灣式的E Cup 巨乳版本馬殺雞無衣侍候 !

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2018, 08:14 AM
Congratulations Bella !

Wow !

The cream certainly have risen to the top !

Look at my Bonnie baby and sweet Gigi !!

Just for the record , I think that angle probably didn’t do Bonnie’s E Cup enough justice , I guarantee that they are much fuller and bigger than the photo .......... haha

https://image.ibb.co/bKKaZc/IMG_3158.jpg

OK, you got me with that Selena photo too, I will have to check them out very soon.

Really glad to see that Bella is now showing off the big boobs collections at Blossom!

Well done 👍 sister !

bella812
20-03-2018, 10:11 AM
Hi Ahlungor,

Told you so about Selena:miao: You want to visit her sometime??

Just let me know!!

Bella

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2018, 06:23 PM
Congratulations Bella !

Wow !

The cream certainly have risen to the top !

Look at my Bonnie baby and sweet Gigi !!

Just for the record , I think that angle probably didn’t do Bonnie’s E Cup enough justice , I guarantee that they are much fuller and bigger than the photo .......... haha

https://image.ibb.co/bKKaZc/IMG_3158.jpg

OK, you got me with that Selena photo too, I will have to check them out very soon.

Really glad to see that Bella is now showing off the big boobs collections at Blossom!

Well done 👍 sister !

I think both Bella and Bonnie should thank me !

After I repost Bonnie’s red bra photo at the other forum, two members havd since booked and posted their very happy review on Bonnie !

I guess a picture says a thousand words , people can read and read reviews , but when they see the real deal . There ain’t no turning back !

Well done Bella, but next time I come to your shop , let me use your phone to take a photo of Bonnie - a la Ahlungor’s Erotic Arts touches and standard !

You want to really showcase those magnificent E Cups, ask the breasts man ......... haha

bella812
21-03-2018, 06:33 PM
I think both Bella and Bonnie should thank me !

After I repost Bonnie’s red bra photo at the other forum, two members havd since booked and posted their very happy review on Bonnie !

I guess a picture says a thousand words , people can read and read reviews , but when they see the real deal . There ain’t no turning back !

Well done Bella, but next time I come to your shop , let me use your phone to take a photo of Bonnie - a la Ahlungor’s Erotic Arts touches and standard !

You want to really showcase those magnificent E Cups, ask the breasts man ......... haha

Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you so much for your support. Which other forum is that and can we have a look at the review posted on the other forums?

Bella
Don't forget to share the love with our Miko and Selena too!!:miao:

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2018, 10:19 AM
Now you are talking !

That’s what I call E Cups !

https://image.ibb.co/jGgV7x/IMG_3199.jpg

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2018, 12:33 PM
Three girls today with E Cups !

Absolutely Incredible !

Breasts lovers’ paradise !

AHLUNGOR
24-03-2018, 11:31 AM
Now you are talking !

That’s what I call E Cups !

https://image.ibb.co/jGgV7x/IMG_3199.jpg

BBE !

Bonnie Baby Ecups ! or simply Big Boobs E’s

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2018, 10:13 AM
Super Tuesday,

Everything you are looking at a RnT shop:

Gigi, Bonnie and Elly !

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2018, 10:24 AM
Nina from Macau !

She’ll be getting the mandatory $9,000 annual cash back hand out from the Macau SAR very soon........ haha

Plenty of spare cash to go lingerie shopping to highlight and compliment her E Cups !

Ps, just a word of advice, black bra looks better on her white skin.

AHLUNGOR
29-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Hi Bella,

You sure Niki the new Japanese girl has the E Cups ?

From that photo, I think at best she is a C ?

Surely you can see the difference if she is next to Selena !

Ps. I think lots of customers would like a pair of youthful firm C Cups on a Japanese girl anyway.

AHLUNGOR
30-03-2018, 03:26 PM
Hi Bella

Please check your PM

Thanks

AHLUNGOR
31-03-2018, 11:11 AM
Another brother had stolen my thunder for naming Bonnie the Easter “Bonnie” Bunny already !

I did have my own Easter Bonnie fix today ! I hope she shares some of the Easter Eggs and Lindz chocolate bunny with the other girls !

Happy 🐣 Easter every one !

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2018, 06:34 PM
四大E Cup 巨乳按摩女郎齊集 at Bella!!

Bonnie and Miko, plus super busty Selena and New Macau girl Nina !

All sooooo BIG !!

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2018, 09:29 AM
Super E Cups Friday !!

Miko, Bonnie, Nina and Elly !!

And you won’t believe Bella’s biggest pair busty girl Selena is not even there today.

You can almost close your eyes and just use your hands to pick a girl , in fact any girl today and you will get big big eSpanish .......... haha

Make that EEEEspanol !

bella812
06-04-2018, 10:14 AM
I just might be in the area today...would love to come and say hi. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Hi ozreview1970,

Have you visited us before? If not do come in today and say hi!:miao:

My MLs will be more than happy to mEEt & grEEt.

Bella

AHLUNGOR
10-04-2018, 05:53 PM
Lucy looks like a C Cupper ??

bella812
11-04-2018, 11:42 AM
That photo of Miko does not do her full justice! Though it does show her youthful complexion. #beautiful

Hi ozreview1970,

I will pass on the message to Miko~!!:miao: I'm sure she will be very happy to hear that.

When do you want to come and visit us again?

Bella

AHLUNGOR
11-04-2018, 02:03 PM
That photo of Miko does not do her full justice! Though it does show her youthful complexion. #beautiful

I think that photo was supplied by Miko and was taken a few years back! It’s her alright and she might be a touch slimmer back then !

What I like about the real Miko today is that she has since grown another Cup size or two bigger......... haha, nothing else matter for me ..........lol

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2018, 09:54 AM
Almost an entire new roster today at Blossom?

Without any of the usual E Team !

TH14
12-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Almost an entire new roster today at Blossom?

Without any of the usual E Team !

But Sunny and YoYo look hot!!

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2018, 02:37 PM
But Sunny and YoYo look hot!!

They all look HOT brother TH !

To be honest, there are plenty of hot girls like them scattered around many RnT shops in the city. But how many shops can supply MLs with a genuine natural busty E Cups ?

AHLUNGOR
13-04-2018, 12:10 AM
三大E神,峰乳同路!

三E一出,誰乳爭峰!

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2018, 11:15 AM
Bonnie only working 1 day now ??

bella812
20-04-2018, 01:18 PM
Bonnie only working 1 day now ??

hey AHLUNGOR;

Bonnie only work on Saturday this week,

bella xoxo

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2018, 11:41 PM
hey AHLUNGOR;

Bonnie only work on Saturday this week,

bella xoxo

Hopefully more days next week !!

I need my eFix !

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2018, 01:00 PM
Glad to see that Bonnie Baby is back to her usual 3 days a week here

https://image.ibb.co/hiuxLH/IMG_3200.jpg

ThatAsian
27-04-2018, 12:38 AM
Is Bonnie working all day tomorrow or limited hours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bella812
27-04-2018, 10:53 AM
Is Bonnie working all day tomorrow or limited hours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey ThatAsian

Bonnie working all day today !! :love:

Bella xoxo

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Nice new photo of Mona !

She looks quite tall, very slim and elegant in that dress! I bet you she can either gracefully perform a sensual and seductive striptease with it or removing it quickly and erotically over her head in one motion......... haha , what’s it gonna be ??

AHLUNGOR
03-05-2018, 02:23 PM
Oh Bonnie baby, so pure and delicious!

So big, so firm and so awesome boobs !!

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Finally , a proper photo is doing Miko’s big big E Cups justice!!

Now you are talking !!

https://image.ibb.co/d43w4S/IMG_3514.jpg

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2018, 06:15 PM
Nina Nina !

令你欲射不能,慾仙慾死,想不想試試?

Cheeeeeers !

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2018, 09:26 AM

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Wow, Ruby looks very busty !

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2018, 12:31 PM
I like this outfit !

Bella should provide this to all your busty girls: can you imagine what Bonnie, Miko and Nina would look like in one of this ??

https://image.ibb.co/bMQxin/IMG_3550.jpg

Peter69
07-05-2018, 07:42 PM
Curvy heaven! Have to visit

AHLUNGOR
08-05-2018, 01:39 PM
https://image.ibb.co/ijFYm7/IMG_3540.jpg

Wow, Ruby looks very busty !

On second look, she is showing her tattoos in the photo, not sure if this is a good idea, may be she should have it covered?

Hi Bella,

You want me to come and help you take another photo of Ruby Not showing her tattoos but highlighted her deep cleavage??

It’s a free service if you like....... haha

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Sunny Sunny, 清純玉女,長髪飄飄,陽光女孩,男人至愛 ?

bella812
10-05-2018, 02:39 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

Sunny is indeed a quiet achiever in our shop. she has her own fanbase who are quite unwilling to share this beautiful girl with other. :miao:

Bella

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

Sunny is indeed a quiet achiever in our shop. she has her own fanbase who are quite unwilling to share this beautiful girl with other. :miao:

Bella

Haha Madam Bella,

Not everyone is as generous in sharing as yours truly here. And for mostly selfish reasons I can understand .

I’m sorry to say that due to my obsession with big breasts I probably had already missed out on seeing a lot of your previous hot hot girls - some of them were truly stunning like Ivy and Chanel. I’m just really grateful that both Bonnie and Nina are very busty ! It would be a really tragedy if I had missed out seeing them . Yes, I can declared that with Bonnie and Nina, even if they are only B Cups, I would still be in love with them.

Bonnie for her Hong Kong girlfriend feel and Nina for her magical hands !

And let’s not forget that you still have Gigi there, one of my all times favourites and she is also only a full B Cup, but probably the best Bs I ever had........ haha

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2018, 02:01 PM
巨乳專門店!

兩大E 神加 Double D Cups !

Ahlungor 至愛!

AHLUNGOR
12-05-2018, 02:36 PM
星期六約會,巨乳系列玉女派獎門人!

Oh Bonnie baby, so pure and delicious!

So big, so firm and such awesome boobs !!

AHLUNGOR
14-05-2018, 01:57 PM
Two MLs from Vietnam !

Bella wants to run a show calls Miss Saigon or something ??

PS, there ain’t no US G.I. here though, may be the Aussie diggers can step in ?? ......... haha

bella812
15-05-2018, 07:30 PM
So sorry everyone. I left my phone at home today. For those who tried to call the shop today, please accept my apologies. We can be contacted via wechat though.

Also, Bonnie is working today as a last minute addition. Bonnie dropped by for a visit and decided to pull a shift for a couple of hours. Come and get warm in this cold weather.

Bella

AHLUNGOR
15-05-2018, 11:29 PM
Wow!

Kanaka looks like a Japanese AV 女優!

仲要係年輕巨乳系列嗰隻!

Bella oh Bella , you have done it again !

https://image.ibb.co/d9JBkd/IMG_3594.jpg

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2018, 12:08 PM
Gigi and Miko

Two ladies from my current top 10 list !

Highly recommended!

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2018, 11:42 AM
Nina is on today !!

Those magical hands, giving me so much pains and even more pleasures !!!

撚雀高手,男性保健按摩服務!

令你慾仙慾死,慾射不能!

必也射乎!唔試走寶!

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2018, 11:28 AM
Hi Bella,

Can you confirm that it is the last day of Nina today before going back to China 🇨🇳?

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2018, 11:37 AM
OK then ! Thanks Bella!

骨場至尊,E Cups 屠龍

D D 不出,誰乳爭峰?

Today could be the last time you will see two big pairs of all natural E Cups and another pair of Double D Cups all in the same shop at the same time!

Any big Breasts 💕 lovers out there ??

Blossom Massage 巨乳專門店!

AHLUNGOR
26-05-2018, 10:27 AM
Oh, Bonnie Baby, if only I could get to the shop today !!

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2018, 01:55 PM
Hi Bella,

Is this Gigi ‘s last day ??

bella812
29-05-2018, 02:00 PM
Hi Bella,

Is this Gigi ‘s last day ??

hey AHLUNGOR

Yes, GIGI's last day before she going to holiday .

Bella x

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2018, 10:01 AM
Emma looks really nice !

She reminds of Bella’s lovely little niece who didn’t work !! And I can’t remember her name........ damn!

bella812
30-05-2018, 10:38 AM
Emma looks really nice !

She reminds of Bella’s lovely little niece who didn’t work !! And I can’t remember her name........ damn!

Hi Ahlungor,

Her name is definitely not Bonnie! :shout:

Bella

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2018, 11:40 AM
Hi Ahlungor,

Bella

Oh please Bella,

Just tell me her name again? It’s really bothering me now that I forgot ! You know how old man memories not getting any better ........ haha, afterall, she’s gone home already, no harm done right ??

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2018, 11:44 AM
Hi Ahlungor,

Bella

OK, never mind, found it myself......... lol

AhLungor,

This Irene chick is worth the visit !!! just a joyful feast for eyes.

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2018, 07:07 PM
If Emma is as pretty as Irene , I want to have her !!

AHLUNGOR
01-06-2018, 11:23 AM
You listed Miko working today but that’s Bonnie’s photo ............ haha

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2018, 10:49 AM
Saturday

Cold weather, nothing better than to be embraced and pampered by Bonnie’s big big hot Blossoms !!

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2018, 02:33 PM
After 4/5 weeks, I’m back reunited with my Cantonese girl friend Bonnie !

Bonnie is as pretty, and wholesome and busty as ever ! And all her irresistible girl friend charms and fountains of youth and drown me deep inside her big deep Blossoms ! All the heads !!

Thanks Bonnie, see you soon !

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2018, 04:37 PM
巨乳專門店,三大E 神侍候!

Big boobs lovers paradise!

AHLUNGOR
14-06-2018, 12:06 PM
Such a cold day, wouldn’t that be nice to be embraced by some white hot big blossoms!!

TH14
20-06-2018, 11:01 AM
Wow Bella

Where did you find those talent! It will be the best lineup after Bonnie/ Miko

Wednesday

Tiffany - Taiwan, 25yr old, charming eyes with a very instagramable face, experienced masseuse with willing to please attitude.

Emma - China, 24yr old, 160 cm,slim and slender, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.(new to shop)

https://image.ibb.co/fiZzk8/IMG_0093.jpghttps://image.ibb.co/nQK6fo/IMG_0036.jpghttps://image.ibb.co/njYxfH/IMG_3157.jpg

AHLUNGOR
21-06-2018, 07:00 PM
That looks like a much more genuine photo of Judy! She seems to have a nice full set as well!

Just looking at the body shape , I think she is built to please men......... haha

https://image.ibb.co/hnQBX8/IMG_0178.jpg

bella812
23-06-2018, 10:52 AM
Saturday

Olivia - China,20yr old,160 cm C cup,slim and slender, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.(new to shop)

https://image.ibb.co/ed24gJ/IMG_3620.jpg

AHLUNGOR
14-07-2018, 01:59 PM
玉女派巨乳系列掌門人!

Double D Cup 悉尼第一 Cum 手!

正呀!

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2018, 09:59 AM
巨乳系列,波推峽出專門店,兩大E 神無絲侍候!另有悉尼第一金手 Double D Cups 為你男性保健按摩服務!前列腺康檢樂園,慾仙慾死!

Big boobs lovers paradise!

Ps. For all you non Chinese reading brothers, here are the google translate:

The big breast series, the boobs wave pushes out of the valley special store, the two E gods wearing no silk and waiting! There is also Sydney's no 1 gold hand Double D Cups for your male health massage service! Prostate Health Eden Park, want to die in heaven !

bella812
19-07-2018, 10:50 PM
Friday

https://image.ibb.co/hjZ0Md/IMG_0291.jpg https://image.ibb.co/ewakkH/IMG_3177.jpg https://image.ibb.co/d43w4S/IMG_3514.jpg https://image.ibb.co/fiZzk8/IMG_0093.jpg