PDA

View Full Version : General talk How did we get to this? Real full photos and videos =)

gggb
10-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Just recently noticed Ginza's website/wechat has adopted the current trend and has video for some of the girls which I personally think is awesome!! :love::love:

Being a guy who's enjoyment of a punt really does hinge on looks, I love when I can see face and whole body in a video of a girl for a number of reasons.
1) Helps me avoid dud punts - especially when you go to a place where you know the service quality will always be there.
2) Let's me know if I'm going to have a punt with a girl I am extremely attracted to VS just accepting a punt.
3) Video is much harder to modify with Photoshop to enhance beauty

I find it really frustrating when a shop puts up a fake/heavily edited photo or a real close up/weird angle (to mislead us punters). Not much more awkward than punting with a girl who knows you aren't really that attracted to her and are currently irked by disappointment.
Even worse is when the line "this was just a representation" is used when a shop called out on it after the fact.

I am hoping a shop owner or manager can enlighten me on what changed? Was it the attitude of the WL's in the industry? Was it manager pressure? Was it girls noticing they can get more jobs if they really promote themselves?
And thank you to the pioneers who got obviously got us to here whoever you are!!

I believe it's raised the bar in terms of quality of girls and while I understand this does raise the question of privacy of the girls (which is another point of discussion), I am grateful for this awesome time we live in.

What a time to be alive!! :prettiness:

harrycd
10-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Had to add ginza to WeChat to check these vids lol.
Nicely done, but I shouldn't be browsing these at work.

Have to disagree, videos couldn't be easier to modify these days with filters etc. As someone who has seen cookie in person and thinks she's the cutest at ginza, her video looks a little off/distorted but it could just be the blurring/lighting. Also she doesn't have floating text over her face in person lol.

The pressure is mainly to not release accurate pictures for obvious reasons.

chazza
10-10-2017, 06:33 PM
It’s good to see the shops using wechat.

Shame 5* don’t

Raybo
10-10-2017, 06:36 PM
It’s good to see the shops using wechat.

Shame 5* don’t

They used to but they would get reported all the time. In the end they gave up I think.

spellbind
11-10-2017, 10:19 PM
Thanks!! I'm a regular at Ginza and didn't realise they had a wechat

tales88
11-10-2017, 10:29 PM
I think dreamgirls photos are the most heavily photoshopped. The girls rarely look like the photos.

phoenix555
12-10-2017, 08:54 AM
Thanks!! I'm a regular at Ginza and didn't realise they had a wechat

I think they just started it last month.

ShunH
12-10-2017, 11:11 AM
Ginza has alway been the golden standard for punters, dont see the need for them to prove their girl are the real stuff.

most likely just a way for the girls to ensure they get booked out as much as possible, they dont get paid for down time.

Wechat helps keeping out other half from finding out :cool2: