PDA

View Full Version : General talk ML asks you if you can massger her

huggyaust
10-10-2017, 08:28 PM
If a ML asks you if you can give her massage, what does it imply?

woods23
10-10-2017, 09:20 PM
Are you serious? Which shop u been going to lol.
It means she want you to finger her!!!

Sam88
10-10-2017, 10:13 PM
Hahahah woods relax he's learning ;)

wilisno
10-10-2017, 10:29 PM
Are you serious? Which shop u been going to lol.
It means she want you to finger her!!!

You’re becoming an ML Casanova ! ;) ;) ;)

huggyaust
11-10-2017, 03:12 AM
woods, you are the expert, yes, and it did happen :P

Peter69
11-10-2017, 06:19 AM
Had this also, was pretty obvious what was gonna go down, my head in her ass!!

AHLUNGOR
11-10-2017, 12:16 PM
Hahahah woods relax he's learning ;)

Learning ! Learning for what ?

The OP is a foundation member and judging by the amount of reviews he posted , he is an expert for me man !

huggyaust
11-10-2017, 02:40 PM
hehe Ahlungor, I am still a learner :) The summary of this post is that, if you get a request from the ML to massage, it is a very good sign :) and good stuff will follow................. So far my experiences confirm that with 2 MLs

AHLUNGOR
11-10-2017, 03:54 PM
hehe Ahlungor, I am still a learner :) The summary of this post is that, if you get a request from the ML to massage, it is a very good sign :) and good stuff will follow................. So far my experiences confirm that with 2 MLs

Well, from my rather limited humble RnT experiences, the only truth is YMMV and each to his/her own as no two punters or two MLs are alike ! And even if they are, timing and situations changes all the times so you just have to go with the flows, respects at all times and gentle !

Ps. Just like if your gf is inviting you to her place for dinner, that, may not necessarily means that she is ready for sex ?

aussiegaigin
11-10-2017, 08:38 PM
You don't have to wait for the girl to ask......

Sam88
12-10-2017, 12:59 AM
Learning ! Learning for what ?

The OP is a foundation member and judging by the amount of reviews he posted , he is an expert for me man !

so what? He's a foundation member and have lots of reviews then he stops learning new things ? Hahahahahahahhahahaha

Let's be real, there's always new things to discover and learn out there .

Syd119
12-10-2017, 12:18 PM
Yep, there will be a lot of touching instead of massaging though

Nejums
12-10-2017, 12:50 PM
She wants you to do this:. https://youtu.be/9b8erWuBA44

woods23
12-10-2017, 01:07 PM
My session with a girl was like this...we both get naked some how she's shy nd nervous :( I have to chase her around the room .
So I sent her this song :cool2:
https://youtu.be/6ATjxh-pwlQ

AHLUNGOR
12-10-2017, 02:46 PM
so what? He's a foundation member and have lots of reviews then he stops learning new things ? Hahahahahahahhahahaha

Let's be real, there's always new things to discover and learn out there .

You can say that again Sam !

Plenty of young ladies have shown this old man new tricks !

In fact, I only just found out on Tuesday that my no 1 girl Cherry at QVB is actually a qualified nurse who can also do cupping and acupuncture treatments ! Speaking of a very talented young lady ! I suppose I was so concentrated on her external natural talents and overlooked all the hidden ones inside !

huggyaust
12-10-2017, 03:37 PM
"Yep, there will be a lot of touching instead of massaging though" Yup, when the ML asks you to massage her, I don't think she really wants the massage but some intimacy with you instead. I did start with a few massages but my mouth can't help starting cat bath her :)

woods23
12-10-2017, 08:52 PM
"Yep, there will be a lot of touching instead of massaging though" Yup, when the ML asks you to massage her, I don't think she really wants the massage but some intimacy with you instead. I did start with a few massages but my mouth can't help starting cat bath her :)

Then you move up to asslide her nd cum her ass while she on her stomach? ;)