PDA

View Full Version : General talk Speechwriter returns as The Speechwriter

The Speechwriter
11-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Hello everyone.

This is my first real post as The Speechwriter. I used to be on this forum as Speechwriter.

I've been away for 6 months, but I’ve been very busy. Ginza mostly, because that’s not punting. However, I ventured to 42 Gladesville for the first time last week and had a curious experience with Sabrina. She will be the subject of my first AR.

My visit to 42 was timely, I think, given the shit storm the place found itself in this week with Lenka. It’s compelling when a high-profile member goes up against a high-profile shop, isn’t it?

Anyway, forum readers will remember my long-form ARs. They were stories, rather than reports. I’m going for something different this time.

Below is the format I plan to use. I will be fair and accurate when I rate the girls and the shops. My ARs are bullshit-free zones.

I will give a score out of 10, and a brief description of why (IMHO) on the following criteria:

(1) ease of booking

(2) the first 60 seconds (first impressions of the girl when she walks in or opens the door)

(3) body (according to personal taste re bust, arse, legs, hourglass, skinny, etc)

(4) face (beauty is in the eye of the beholder)

(5) attitude (she's gotta be into why she’s there)

(6) chemistry (it takes two to tango)

(7) overall skill (service by another name)

(8) blow job (BBBJ, DT, CBJ, whatever)

(9) kissing

(10) fucking (positions, intensity, etc)

(11) energy (keeping the engines running for a full hour aint easy, even when idling)

(12) price (is it value for what you pay?)

(13) ambience (the shop, the room, the shower area, etc)

(14) x-factor (any special things that deserve their own mention)

(15) exit (the goodbye from both the girl and the shop)

You'll be able to read as little or as much as you like. And I promise you this: my ARs will be cracking reads.

Please don’t be shy. Let me know what you think, good or bad.

Coming soon: Sabrina from 42 Gladesville.

harrycd
11-10-2017, 01:21 PM
Interested to know what you wore to the punt. :shout:

Raybo
11-10-2017, 01:47 PM
Welcome back Speechwriter. Easily my favourite AR writer, never a chore to read. Look forward to them, even if i don't visit the shops you frequent.

Maxybro
11-10-2017, 02:24 PM
TLDR...........

The Speechwriter
11-10-2017, 05:23 PM
You'll need to start off with what you wore including the colour, fabric or material, thread count, origin of the wool (plus whether or not it's from an alpaca), and what fragrance you decided to apply.

Don't even bother writing the AR without those details.

I dressed down for this one targa.

Pale blue cotton t-shirt from Banana Republic -- bought in Honolulu, made in Mexico.
Calvin Klein straight-leg denim jeans -- bought in Melbourne, made in the US.
Olive green New Balance leather sneakers -- bought in Los Angeles, made in the US.
Black Uniqlo silk boxer briefs -- bought in Sydney, made in Japan.

Fragrance was Bleu, by Chanel. French, I believe.

shootermcgavin
11-10-2017, 05:55 PM
Olive green New Balance leather sneakers -- bought in Los Angeles, made in the US.

https://media.tenor.com/images/3e6f5883ea85af35daf9913031f7c807/tenor.gif

quackm2002
11-10-2017, 06:23 PM
Welcome back, Speechwriter

Mitch2
11-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Good stuff, i will use this format for future ARS.
I should give more ARS but, as you can tell I am a poor writer compared to some masters here.

waynekerr
11-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Looking forward to your after reports Speechie, I must say however it won't be easy to improve on your previous longer format
ones; it was all in the way the story was told!

If pushed I guess I'd have to rate your work as the second best of the forum ;).

Green leather sneakers indeed - cop that Caff.

WayneK

Brothelcreeper
11-10-2017, 07:41 PM
Welcome back Speech. No visits to 5 Star I assume.....

We missed you.

Good to see you are already being trolled by Maxybro on your first day back.....

The Speechwriter
11-10-2017, 08:06 PM
Welcome back Speech. No visits to 5 Star I assume.....

We missed you.

Good to see you are already being trolled by Maxybro on your first day back.....

I reckon 5 Star would welcome me (aka my $) back. It’s been 6 months. They’re pros. They’d have moved on.

And Mr Creeper, pardon my ignorance, but please tell me you’re Punterman reincarnated. Please!

Also, if you’re not being trolled by Maxy, you ain’t doing you’re job. Right?

The Speechwriter
11-10-2017, 08:09 PM
Looking forward to your after reports Speechie, I must say however it won't be easy to improve on your previous longer format
ones; it was all in the way the story was told!

If pushed I guess I'd have to rate your work as the second best of the forum ;).

Green leather sneakers indeed - cop that Caff.

WayneK

I love a challenge WayneK.

The Speechwriter
11-10-2017, 08:12 PM
Good stuff, i will use this format for future ARS.
I should give more ARS but, as you can tell I am a poor writer compared to some masters here.

Mitch — everyone’s opinion is of great value here. Forget the writing. Your word is as good as anyone’s. Look forward to your ARs.

G$$
11-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Just read your review of Sabrina.
Nice read and I like the format.
I am going to steel it as well if you don't mind. Will motivate me to post more ARs.

The Speechwriter
11-10-2017, 09:49 PM
Just read your review of Sabrina.
Nice read and I like the format.
I am going to steel it as well if you don't mind. Will motivate me to post more ARs.

I’m not convinced about the format G$$. There just doesn’t seem to be a STORY there. Lots of info in bite-sized chunks, but no real story.

By all means use the format. Maybe some of those sections should be weighted. For example, some of us would value a girl’s body over the ambience or the farewell. I know punters who don’t give a fuck how the girl says goodbye.

Brothelcreeper
11-10-2017, 09:54 PM
I reckon 5 Star would welcome me (aka my $) back. It’s been 6 months. They’re pros. They’d have moved on.

And Mr Creeper, pardon my ignorance, but please tell me you’re Punterman reincarnated. Please!

Also, if you’re not being trolled by Maxy, you ain’t doing you’re job. Right?

Yes I am. Will shortly change my name back to Punterman version 3 if admin will allow me.

BongKong
11-10-2017, 09:56 PM
Yes I am. Will shortly change my name back to Punterman version 3 if admin will allow me.

Why not Puntercreepyman like Xmas suggested?

G$$
11-10-2017, 10:10 PM
I’m not convinced about the format G$$. There just doesn’t seem to be a STORY there. Lots of info in bite-sized chunks, but no real story.

By all means use the format. Maybe some of those sections should be weighted. For example, some of us would value a girl’s body over the ambience or the farewell. I know punters who don’t give a fuck how the girl says goodbye.

I am not a great story writer, which is why your format appeals to me. At least it will make it easier for me to write the story if I choose to forgo the headings.

The way a girl says the goodbye is actually a big factor to whether I want to see them again. It normally tells me if they are happy with the session or not. If they can't wait for me to get out of the room, then there is no point in seeing them again.

Dystop
11-10-2017, 10:37 PM
Welcome back.
You AR were very impressive i may say.

Brothelcreeper
11-10-2017, 10:54 PM
Why not Puntercreepyman like Xmas suggested?

I am over the "creepy" bit. Makes me sound a bit "creepy". :anger:

BongKong
11-10-2017, 10:55 PM
I am over the "creepy" bit. Makes me sound a bit "creepy". :anger:

Oh i thought you liked that hahaha.

Noted

tom238
18-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Welcome back. One of the few with maximal reviews and minimal trivia small talk