PDA

View Full Version : Brain with two brains?

Richboy
01-05-2012, 10:11 AM
So what is it? The theory goes that only one will work at any one time. If you little Johnny goes hard, you brain will stop working and vice versa. Do you agree?

devilangel
01-05-2012, 11:36 PM
if you're implying that by agreeing we then admit our little johnny is big enough to take all the blood from the brain when hard ... then Yes i totally agree.

cisco
02-05-2012, 12:02 AM
thats why we have two head ,....One on top which is have brain,..and the other one down there which is always where the HELMET to go thru wet and juicy hole

Richboy
02-05-2012, 02:18 PM
So have dow:cool2: you get around the apparent "defect". As you know many MLs in massage parlours love gambling. Eg. if you are in Snow Lotus and your little bro is in control, offer a game of heads or tail with the ML. If you win, you get the "extra service" for free. If you loose, you pay double. How exciting (in a gamblers perspective).:cool2:

devilangel
02-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Brother richboy.

Actually that's news to me. Thanks for the info.

I'm sure the game wont be free or double as we all know we will end up givig them tips even if we win

However, i imagine it will sure give you that extra kick in performance if you do win

discretionadultstore
08-05-2012, 05:54 PM
It seems to be the case. Once little Johnny goes down again I can start thinking much clearly.