PDA

View Full Version : Question Recommendations for the inexperienced

1igh7ning1
13-10-2017, 11:59 AM
Could anyone recommend a WL for giving someone who is not very experienced tips/advice on how to be better at sex and please a women.

wilisno
13-10-2017, 12:02 PM
Could anyone recommend a WL for giving someone who is not very experienced tips/advice on how to be better at sex and please a women.
Christmas ! ;) ;) ;) If you can get her to work !

MoneyDLuffy
13-10-2017, 10:47 PM
Christmas wouldn't even have to participate! All she's need to do is spectate and provide comments whilst we're working on another WL. Record the session, and provide commentary for another $50. Another $10 if you want written notes too. 😂

tom238
18-10-2017, 08:51 PM
If you start at the top end price range, you wont be able to scale down later

eltran
19-10-2017, 12:33 AM
Pick a $130 an hour shop in your local area and pick the girl who gives you the best introduction. Probably go 45 minutes to start with.

When you're first starting out you don't want to be spending $300 on S Rank Ginza type girls.

Littlewonder
21-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Look at the $150 shops and read up on some of the girls at one that might suit you.

If you don't speak an asian language then pick a girl that speaks English.

Usually an older more experienced lady is best first up then when you get some experience and confidence the world is your oyster, any thing from $100 to $1500 plus per hour is on the menu. No doubt even more!

Mind you I have found some good girls at the more expensive shops but still the best punt for me has been at $150/hour but how much you end up deciding to spend depends on your budget and how often you want to punt.

Before all you so called big spenders get your nickers in a not, if you want a young girl say 18 to 20 and very nice premises then you need to go up market.

Having said that I have had some nice early 20 girls at $150 shops and yes at $150 there are other issues that have been covered on this forum that you may have to deal with.

Members on here say start high and its hard to come back down, well I started high and have come back down but when I started there wasn't the low cost asian option that is now available.

The service IMHO is much better today than we used to get even in the $1000 range years ago .

No matter what you think or what you spend the Asian ladies have lowered the price and raised the standard of service.

In the end its your money spend it where and how you like.

G.Panda
21-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Best recommendation huh? Spend some cash.

The Speechwriter
21-10-2017, 10:30 PM
Look at the $150 shops and read up on some of the girls at one that might suit you.

If you don't speak an asian language then pick a girl that speaks English.

Usually an older more experienced lady is best first up then when you get some experience and confidence the world is your oyster, any thing from $100 to $1500 plus per hour is on the menu. No doubt even more!

Mind you I have found some good girls at the more expensive shops but still the best punt for me has been at $150/hour but how much you end up deciding to spend depends on your budget and how often you want to punt.

Before all you so called big spenders get your nickers in a not, if you want a young girl say 18 to 20 and very nice premises then you need to go up market.

Having said that I have had some nice early 20 girls at $150 shops and yes at $150 there are other issues that have been covered on this forum that you may have to deal with.

Members on here say start high and its hard to come back down, well I started high and have come back down but when I started there wasn't the low cost asian option that is now available.

The service IMHO is much better today than we used to get even in the $1000 range years ago .

No matter what you think or what you spend the Asian ladies have lowered the price and raised the standard of service.

In the end its your money spend it where and how you like.

Great advice right there.