PDA

View Full Version : General talk Gold Coast ... caught with pants down...

kezza
13-10-2017, 03:25 PM
Anybody see this? hate to have been the bloke in this vid...
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-12/police-swoop-gold-coast-massage-parlours-suspected-offering-sex/9043852?pfmredir=sm

Mitch2
13-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Get the feeling, with the media starting to focus on the industry we will see more and more of this in Sydney too.

Like the stock market, there will be a "market correction", for a while, until it all settles down then it will start blossoming again.

In a way its not so bad, because, too many girls are lost to places like this where they can make easier money, just by clothes off and tugging rather than service in a legal brothel or parlours,

Then the legal brothels/ massage parlours drive up prices so to attract more girls working, and punters has to lose out, as simple tugging services were $25.00 back in the days when these came about and now they charge twice as much just for clothes off,

then in our world we have the so called shill spruiking for these places like its a legal joint, and everyone thinks here cries foul thinking RNT is a web of conspircay where comment for cash and under the table payment is involved, and on and on.
Losing Track.

Anyways, sometime though but i try not to and i dont very much, admittedly go to these places often because they city and marrickville are too far, but,, the owners should know that this will come with the territoy of their business.

quackman
13-10-2017, 04:31 PM
There are always these types of stories every year and don't think it will stop the whole business overall

Mitch2
13-10-2017, 04:36 PM
There are always these types of stories every year and don't think it will stop the whole business overall

Never has and dont look like it ever will but it will impact for the smaller businesses for a period until it gets back on track.

waynekerr
13-10-2017, 04:46 PM
There are strong rumors that an election will be called in the near future up there so it's probably just some
pissing in the wind to keep the wowsers at bay. Things will get back to normal in due course.

WayneK

aussiegaigin
13-10-2017, 06:30 PM
No such problems south of the border. Just cross the road into Tweed Heads.

phoenix555
13-10-2017, 07:49 PM
Moral of the story: Don't live in Queensland.

Brothelcreeper
13-10-2017, 10:11 PM
Fuck QLD. Sydney rules.

Skippy tasman
17-10-2017, 12:00 PM
I was getting a rnt just north of the Gold Coast on that very morning of the raids...Sydney the place to be for punters.

Maxybro
17-10-2017, 03:05 PM
I just watched this lol
You can hear a phone ringing in the background whilst the raid is happening. The shop was still taking bookings.