PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Hana, a pretty good punt!

quackm2002
14-10-2017, 08:01 AM
There would probably be some of you who wouldn't describe seeing Hana as a punt with the positive reviews she has on the forum but after a couple of my experiences of late, every appointment feels like a punt.

Hana was recommended to me by Christmas a little while ago but I never got around to seeing her. After a horrible appointment with Eliie at 42 which I would rank as my worst punt for a couple of years :burn:, I really wanted someone more reliable. My last punt at 5 Marrickville where I saw Romi was really good so Looking at the roster, I remembered Christmas' recommendation so I organised to see Hana.

Appointment was easily organised and now I know where the shop is, easy to get there. Before long, I'm sitting on the bed patiently waiting for Hana. Knock on the door and in walks Hana. She's smiling and reasonably good looking, a nice combination! A bit of chit-chat then into the shower. She's focussed on getting the right parts washed so no hanky panky in the shower but once out, she doesn't waste time. It's straight to bbbj, then catbath, DD then back to bbbj. Her bbbj technique is very good but her DD is a standout. This is a girl who knows her way around a man's body!

Onto sex where we try a number of different positions including a couple of standing positions. Really enjoyed missionary with her as it felt just right. Hana just knows the right stance to take. I ended with a fabulous cim.

A good and very enjoyable appointment overall. If there was one negative, It is that Hana was not that keen on kissing. In the end she came around to some light tongue action but she wasn't into it so I did not persist.

I enjoyed my time wih Hana but overall, I prefer Romi. Hana gives great service but she feels a little cold in comparison to Romi's fun and friendly nature. Compared to my last punt with Ellie at 42 though, it would be an insult to Hana to compare her to Ellie.

Thanks for the recommendation, Christmas! :miao:

Marrickvill_5
16-10-2017, 05:40 PM
HANA HERE RIGHT NOW UNTIL EVENING

quackm2002
16-10-2017, 09:05 PM
Yes, same Hana. She works both shops

Marrickvill_5
11-12-2017, 10:47 AM
yes Hana here :D thanks QK!

Marrickvill_5
20-01-2018, 12:56 PM