PDA

View Full Version : FR - Annie @ Eastern 25 - April 2012

the reaper
01-05-2012, 11:13 AM
Chinese girl.

the reaper
12-05-2012, 01:30 AM
apparently annie had a catfight with the mamasan and is no longer working there :unhappy: this forum has dumbass smileys

dontneed69
12-05-2012, 02:19 AM
apparently annie had a catfight with the mamasan and is no longer working there :unhappy: this forum has dumbass smileys
No wonder I cant meet on thursday nite. Booked Tiffany, avoided........ Mamasam gave me massage and let me in the room for unlimited time....:shout:

hiroo
12-05-2012, 04:27 PM
unlimited time, what service(s) did you get? :cool2:

GlowStick
13-05-2012, 02:56 AM
Must be unlimited service lol

dontneed69
14-05-2012, 12:30 AM
Just having normal 30 mins test drive and after 20mins or so mamasan came in and check it out everything and offered me another girl but I declined. Then I chatted with Tiffany and she offered me massage, I left probably another 40mins and that was my idea as she did not have an alarm with her and no one ring the bell.

Mamasam even said to me that she likes me and keep asking me what sort of lady that I like. :love:she like to offer herself to me too )( I think she were just kidding)

She also had my contact no b4 I left and told me that she will inform me when any good girl available....................

the reaper
15-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Just having normal 30 mins test drive and after 20mins or so mamasan came in and check it out everything and offered me another girl but I declined. Then I chatted with Tiffany and she offered me massage, I left probably another 40mins and that was my idea as she did not have an alarm with her and no one ring the bell.

Mamasam even said to me that she likes me and keep asking me what sort of lady that I like. :love:she like to offer herself to me too )( I think she were just kidding)

She also had my contact no b4 I left and told me that she will inform me when any good girl available....................

she does that with me but trust me, she is all business but its fun at least, she puts on a good show and treats you well, not the usual 'pay up you cunt or fuck off!' that most parlours have

chelseafan
15-05-2012, 10:38 PM
MACAU SERVICE is back to Eastern 25; fantastic natural oral & nobody would reject it

Please try it out asap