PDA

View Full Version : Question Recommendations for hot Thai girls

Peter69
15-10-2017, 11:33 AM
Hey guys just wondering if any brothers know of any shops where there are some nice Thai girls. I thought Royal Asians at Rydalmere but looking on the roster it appears there’s a lot of Koreans & Chinese.

Coastal Punter
15-10-2017, 12:52 PM
I have a thing for Thai girls too so interested here. Prefer cbd or Hornsby way. Churr bros

woods23
15-10-2017, 03:27 PM
485 Rockdale half roster is Thai

Peter69
15-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Thanks mate, is that joint any good though? Haven’t been there myself

shootermcgavin
15-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Sheri at 533 is pretty cute. Good service. Maya was another good one but she hasn't been rostered in a while.

Peter69
15-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Had a quick look at the 485 roster, some of them look hot! Hope the photos aren’t to fake!!

woods23
15-10-2017, 08:18 PM
Thanks mate, is that joint any good though? Haven’t been there myself

Last time I was there few yrs ago the wl i seen lol she was the best ever wl back then so good...thats when Erica run the show.

Pretty sure the shop provides good services nd photos mostly is real .

Peter69
16-10-2017, 06:13 AM
Thanks mate, might have a look

lamb
16-10-2017, 07:54 AM
Pennys was good and only Thai but it seems they’ve gone back to their old shitty ways and I’ve not checked out their talent for months now.

Lenka_X5
16-10-2017, 04:50 PM
Thai Coco @ Kyoto 206 is amazing. Check my review on her. http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?69998-Coco-A-beautiful-Thai-Girl-with-smoking-hot-petite-body

I wanted to book Thai Alin @ Ginza but fully booked.

Surprised different girl China Alis (not same girl as Alin) is getting such good reviews. She was maybe just 7.5/10 looks when I saw her in the lineup @ 5* ages ago. Passed up on her.

Very mainland Chinese look but reviews suggest that is the best Chinese girl Ginza has found this year.

puntercouple
16-10-2017, 08:12 PM
Freya in Rockdale 485. She has super hot body. Hotter than Thai food!!

BongKong
16-10-2017, 10:51 PM
I think people has been reading too much ISG and expect the same in Sydney. Otherwise must be the general punters has very low bar of standard.

Two ethnic of girls I avoid at all cost in Sydney Korean and Thai. Mostly due to their princess syndrome. I really don't know where Thai girls in Sydney got their attitude from. I always said to them "Back in your home country, I can do almost anything I want with the girl for US$100, you can take you BS and leave"

Now I know many of you find a slim curvy Thai with TPS irresistible. Good on you and good luck!!

Are you really John Ibrahim?

What's Kyle Sandilands like in real life?

Dystop
17-10-2017, 10:14 PM
I think people has been reading too much ISG and expect the same in Sydney. Otherwise must be the general punters has very low bar of standard.

Two ethnic of girls I avoid at all cost in Sydney Korean and Thai. Mostly due to their princess syndrome. I really don't know where Thai girls in Sydney got their attitude from. I always said to them "Back in your home country, I can do almost anything I want with the girl for US$100, you can take you BS and leave"

Now I know many of you find a slim curvy Thai with TPS irresistible. Good on you and good luck!!
Couldn't agree more John. They have been watching to much TV. Some think they are god's gift to punters
when they have a face like a monkey's ass and have attitude of prized pot plant.
Yes i can touch you , i have paid for you , and no its not extra.
Really back home you would be the ones sweeping off cow dung of the roads.

BongKong
17-10-2017, 11:22 PM
Couldn't agree more John. They have been watching to much TV. Some think they are god's gift to punters
when they have a face like a monkey's ass and have attitude of prized pot plant.
Yes i can touch you , i have paid for you , and no its not extra.
Really back home you would be the ones sweeping off cow dung of the roads.

Do you like Thai food?

Dystop
17-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Do you like Thai food?
Sure why not.
Thai guys are cool . Most Thai girls walk around like they have a have bamboo
shoot growing up there arse.

BongKong
17-10-2017, 11:34 PM
Sure why not.
Thai guys are cool . Most Thai girls walk around like they have a have bamboo
shoot growing up there arse.

Really? I find Thais one of the nicer backgrounds

harrycd
17-10-2017, 11:36 PM
Flights to Thailand from 350 with scoot in Feb/Mar.

Dystop
17-10-2017, 11:37 PM
Really? I find Thais one of the nicer backgrounds
Bong i thought you had better taste.
Only the pretty ones.

BongKong
17-10-2017, 11:39 PM
Flights to Thailand from 350 with scoot in Feb/Mar.

One way or return?

BongKong
17-10-2017, 11:40 PM
Bong i thought you had better taste.
Only the pretty ones.

Im talking to you so i must have good taste

Dystop
17-10-2017, 11:42 PM
Im talking to you so i must have good taste
But i am a 3 out of 10 for looks.
So what is saying about you taste in ladies :)

BongKong
17-10-2017, 11:43 PM
But i am a 3 out of 10 for looks.
So what is saying about you taste in ladies :)

Still 2 better than Yogurt

Peter69
18-10-2017, 09:09 AM
Cool thanks for the tips guys, I think I’ll just stick to Summerville & Ginza, too hard to take the risk of a bad punt, really had more than good ones so these days I’m only going around once every month. Today’s a toss up between Ginza for 300 bucks or 110 for a Summerville R&T. FS Punts are a bit too expensive for me these days

harrycd
18-10-2017, 10:51 AM
One way or return?

Return obviously lol

Oh and Pete alin from ginza is fantastic

Peter69
18-10-2017, 12:00 PM
Thanks Harry but I just did an hour with a regular, Angela from Summerville who always ’delivers’ for me! My next go won’t be for a while so happy punting to all who can afford it 👍🏼

Babycat
18-10-2017, 01:54 PM

What? Lots of Thai girls are super hot with amazing bodies. They might be money oriented and material but in general they're quite sweet.

Hey guys just wondering if any brothers know of any shops where there are some nice Thai girls. I thought Royal Asians at Rydalmere but looking on the roster it appears there’s a lot of Koreans & Chinese.
So many Thai at RNTs along Pitt st and George st. Also Wynyard massage.

BongKong
18-10-2017, 02:03 PM
What? Lots of Thai girls are super hot with amazing bodies. They might be money oriented and material but in general they're quite sweet.

So are you Thai then?

And can i call you the Moth?

Babycat
18-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Why you call me that Moth?

So are you Thai then?

And can i call you the Moth?

woods23
18-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Not surprised !!! One Thai girl I have not see for long time lol she ask me for a $8000 Rolex watch I nearly had a heart attack from laughing so hard... I must seems a very lonely guy to her or a dumb fck heheh ..fck me ;) how many 5 star dreamgirls m5 sessions it's that ?

Feeling sorry for those desperate lonely guys out there feeding the leeches.

BongKong
18-10-2017, 02:16 PM
Why you call me that Moth?

I just got told to yesterday. I dont get what it means either to be honest lol

michaele
18-10-2017, 06:28 PM
I have been to thailand many times i cannot bring myself to pay for one here when
they are $40 aussie all night over there.

harrycd
18-10-2017, 06:36 PM
Not surprised !!! One Thai girl I have not see for long time lol she ask me for a $8000 Rolex watch I nearly had a heart attack from laughing so hard... I must seems a very lonely guy to her or a dumb fck heheh ..fck me ;) how many 5 star dreamgirls m5 sessions it's that ?

Feeling sorry for those desperate lonely guys out there feeding the leeches.

Hey woods FYI my birthday is coming up soon

AHLUNGOR
18-10-2017, 06:52 PM
I have been to thailand many times i cannot bring myself to pay for one here when
they are $40 aussie all night over there.

Mate, I am happy to pay $12 here in Sydney for a serving of Hoi Nan chicken rice, which is equivalent to about 40 Ringgits in Malaysia where probably the best Chicken rice was like 5 Ringgits !

So , according to your principal I should not eat out because food are so much cheaper in other country ?

BTW you add up the airfares to get there and accommodations, it would even up a lot .

CunningLinguist
18-10-2017, 07:26 PM

Right so we know you are not Thai then.

kingwally
18-10-2017, 07:32 PM
My mate had a session with Pinky from VIP massage at 69 Liverpool street today and said she was an absolute dud...so gentlemen...you have been advised!

des888
18-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Mate good and bad in every girl thai Chinese whatever any seasoned punter knows this and let's face it we are paying for sex at the end of the day what do you think they think of us lol

birch
18-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Speaking of Thai girls - there were plenty or worthwhile prospects at Thairapeutic which must have shut down in the last month or two, while I've been o/s... So anyone know where YaYa and her mates ended up?? trust me it will be worth finding out... particularly if they are in a better shop now.

woods23
18-10-2017, 08:43 PM
Hey woods FYI my birthday is coming up soon

Wtf lol why u telling me for ? Shouldn't u be plan your punt for your birthday? Double ur buddy Xmas nd rumi be nice.
Both their bj are top stuff can fitted any cock in their mouth ;)

moving4ward
18-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Have generally found thai girls to be friendly and accomodating, maybe cause i'm cauc/friendly/gentle/clean/smell good/don't do any weird stuff?

Why would any shop owner turn down a young/pretty thai girl? IMHO too many chinese girls around now, it's getting boring.

I can think of a dozen but here is three:

1) Complains about everything, too big, too strong (long time fucking), too ugly. Back in the old days in 206 and 359, that punch of thai girls so picky on who they see is giving reception and customers nightmare

2) Restrictive access and ask tip for everything. This is Thai girls in Sydney though. Candy in 206, Monica in 244 to name a few. I remember telling Candy to fuck off and go home. "Candy, I just come back from BBK and a barely legal hot teen took me up from behind without asking for a extra cent. You are hopeless, please don't waste Andy's (206 manager at the time) time and space."

3) They come and go in a group often holding shops in ransom. You piss off one, you find whole bunch of them leaving together on 9.9 seconds. Absolutely pain to work with.

On the other hand most Chinese girls are easy going, reasonable price for extras and often free if you are nice to them.

Most important is Chinese girls has temperament that Thai (Filipino and Indo too) lacks. I know many Caucasian like them for the strong face feature and fit body shape that is nicely tanned. When you look closer they just don't know how to be a lady.

You do ever now and then see that one or two exceptional case though, like Jasmine from 244. best body slide and pussy work on my cock.

harrycd
18-10-2017, 09:55 PM
Wtf lol why u telling me for ? Shouldn't u be plan your punt for your birthday? Double ur buddy Xmas nd rumi be nice.
Both their bj are top stuff can fitted any cock in their mouth ;)

I wanted a new Rolex bro, maybe a Daytona. :cool2:

CunningLinguist
18-10-2017, 11:01 PM
<rant against thai girls>

I guess people would take your rant seriously if they thought you were a real punter, just as well we all know you are a shill. Guess you don't shill for Thai shops anymore then ...

Babycat
18-10-2017, 11:26 PM
One thing in common among Asian girls: They're crazy for Pandora!!!!!:miao:

I can think of a dozen but here is three:

1) Complains about everything, too big, too strong (long time fucking), too ugly. Back in the old days in 206 and 359, that punch of thai girls so picky on who they see is giving reception and customers nightmare

2) Restrictive access and ask tip for everything. This is Thai girls in Sydney though. Candy in 206, Monica in 244 to name a few. I remember telling Candy to fuck off and go home. "Candy, I just come back from BBK and a barely legal hot teen took me up from behind without asking for a extra cent. You are hopeless, please don't waste Andy's (206 manager at the time) time and space."

3) They come and go in a group often holding shops in ransom. You piss off one, you find whole bunch of them leaving together on 9.9 seconds. Absolutely pain to work with.

On the other hand most Chinese girls are easy going, reasonable price for extras and often free if you are nice to them.

Most important is Chinese girls has temperament that Thai (Filipino and Indo too) lacks. I know many Caucasian like them for the strong face feature and fit body shape that is nicely tanned. When you look closer they just don't know how to be a lady.

You do ever now and then see that one or two exceptional case though, like Jasmine from 244. best body slide and pussy work on my cock.

BongKong
18-10-2017, 11:49 PM
Right so we know you are not Thai then.

Lol thats pretty funny

CunningLinguist
19-10-2017, 08:18 AM
Lol thats pretty funny

Yeah but not as funny as a milf ML calling Thai MLs "money oriented and material" (sic).

AHLUNGOR
19-10-2017, 08:36 AM

So many Thai at RNTs along Pitt st and George st. Also Wynyard massage.

I don't have a lot of experiences with Thai MLs , 227 Broadway always have a lot of Thai girls who supposed to be very good in massaging and services but they are either all very slim or they have implants so I actually never tried . Forget about the Double D Cups bolted on Yaya I tried recently , my views on a Thai ML weighted very heavily on Vicky the all natural 36 E Cups Thai breasts from Silver Fox and her raunchy friend Gigi.

I used to see Vicky regularly and enjoyed my Spanish session very much, then one time I went and she said she doesn't do cock between her tits any more - and it wasn't about more tips as I would have been happily paid more, respect her wishes of course and I never saw her again , a real pity.

Heaven and earth, the difference is all in that cleavage!

Ps. Pinky from Sussex Star is very pretty and can massage, she could be my go to girl if I want a taste of Pad Thai any time soon ....... haha

woods23
19-10-2017, 09:58 AM
I wanted a new Rolex bro, maybe a Daytona. :cool2:

Ok Prince Harry...what you got to offfer?
She was willing to do alot with me .

Lenka_X5
19-10-2017, 04:59 PM
Overall, Thai girls' service is not as good as other Asian nationalities.

But sometimes the Thai girl is absolutely awesome, e.g T from Diamonds Club (2016) and Miya from 5* (2015)

Any bros that have tried those two girls would know what I mean.

harrycd
19-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Ok Prince Harry...what you got to offfer?
She was willing to do alot with me .

I guess take me to dinner first then buy me a few rounds and we'll see what happens

Rastaman
19-10-2017, 06:20 PM
I’m an absolute sucker for Thai girls. Hot bodies, pretty faces and a great tan gets me every time.

I agree though that you will get better service from other nationalities, but if they don’t turn you on as much the experience overall won’t be as good.

I have encountered the Thai Princess issue only once, I find if I treat them well eventually they return the favour.

Thai Jay from Ginza has to be one of the hottest working ladies in Sydney IMHO and provides a great PSE.

Also Melissa from 485 Rockdale, not Thai I know, but looks it and also offers a great PSE.

Wow!!!...Anyone know when Jay is returning?

harrycd
19-10-2017, 06:23 PM
I think I must be the only one who didn't think Jay was 10/10
Alin for me was easily the best Thai girl I've seen.

Rastaman
19-10-2017, 06:37 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder brother.

But both those girls have delivered me to the kingdom of heaven while 69ing me. I will die a happy man for those two reasons alone!

Lenka_X5
19-10-2017, 09:46 PM
I agree though that you will get better service from other nationalities, but if they don’t turn you on as much the experience overall won’t be as good.

Yeah, looks is a big factor for the experience. I want that slim waist, toned tummy, long leg, gorgeous face too. 

9/10 looks & 7/10 service is better than 7/10 looks & 9/10 service for me.

AHLUNGOR
20-10-2017, 08:34 AM
Yeah, looks is a big factor for the experience. I want that slim waist, toned tummy, long leg, gorgeous face too.

9/10 looks & 7/10 service is better than 7/10 looks & 9/10 service for me.

I am not too fuzzy about age, look or body. I only need you know what........... haha, and most importantly, let me have my ways with them .

Otis
29-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Natalie at City Touch is great. Fantastic service attitude- easily on par with Amber( Ginza) or others including 5*. The downside is the shop which is in a poor state of repair. Natalie is tatooed fairly extensively but she is very pretty- C-D cup enhanced and does it all,including Anal. No DT sadly but thats the only drawback. Nice girl, great attitude but only works a few days a week.

kingwally
29-10-2017, 05:34 PM
Natalie at City Touch is great. Fantastic service attitude- easily on par with Amber( Ginza) or others including 5*. The downside is the shop which is in a poor state of repair. Natalie is tatooed fairly extensively but she is very pretty- C-D cup enhanced and does it all,including Anal. No DT sadly but thats the only drawback. Nice girl, great attitude but only works a few days a week.

Is this the same girl that is also called Chelsea at VIP Liverpool street? If so, she has been around for years and has a teenage daughter at a very exclusive private school. She does give good service however.

Otis
01-11-2017, 06:02 AM
Not sure on that. She says she works at a massage shop in the southern suburbs.

Utamaro
04-11-2017, 11:47 AM

I totally agree with you re: Alin!! Moreover, she's not just good looking but very good attitude - once you get along well enough, she will give you amazing GFE plus a bit of PSE!

Yeah, I have encountered quite a few princesses before but if you go to a high-end shop like Ginza or 5*, you will get great girls regardless of the nationality.