PDA

View Full Version : Siam Thai Massage Gosford

Coastal Punter
15-10-2017, 08:39 PM
Ok, living in the area i was a bit wary in case i saw someone i know but i deadset thought this place legit, even showed the Mrs when i made booking.
Made for 1400hrs, 5min late as trouble finding parking.
In and a kinda stocky lady, late 30s greeted me. I said made booking, apologised for being late and confirmed that i was after a sports recovery massage after a long run this morning.
Her "ok, you go in and undress"
Me "um, undies or nude"
Her , slight giggle "yes nude"
Me thinking to myself "hello, this is interesting!"
So she come in ask if i need shower...no as I'd only had one 2hrs earlier. On stomach and she in leggings n co. Tshirt. I wont say name after whats happened on the GC laxt week. So sho lays towel but giving good rub, oil massage and doing what i wanted but the odd tackle tickle. Bewdy! She let me touch her up but as I'd only paid the std 45min fee $60 she wouldn't take anything off for extra. More rubbing, chat (poor English) i agreed to pay $40 & she let me undress her. Could see she bit chubby, maybe MILF? Anyway we now having but of fun...hands everywhere. No lip kiss or finger inside but having good time. Part 2.
Ok, by now she saying lots of "mm you very horny honey" haha...yes, i was a bit toey!
She oiled my schlong and jerked as i told her...good girl. Normally I'm pretty controlled when shooting my load but fuck me..haha..today i blew in about 2mins!!! And it was such a fkn load that some ended up high up on my chest. She wiped. A lot of tissues. I had a LOT of load today!
She lay on me, more non-lip kissing, fondling etc
Anyway, time nearly up she returns to normal massage but puts her knickers n bra back on. Last 5 to 7mins a good massage.
Shower, she wipes me, nice touch and gets gls of water.
We then actually have a chat about family she has 10yr old daughter back in Thai, is studyingnhere. Lives nthn sydney but works Gos evefy Sunday. The chat was quite a good wind down. She brings in water and ask me to ask for her next week/next time.
Ratings:
Venue 9. Excellent. Clean, nice adjustable lighting and air con
Girl: look, I'll be brutal, i prefer fitter girls and she def a chubby one but not fat so a 6-7 here.
Personality 9. She really does seem a nice hard working lady with heart in right place and eager to please. Actually got on well with her
VFM 7. I paid $100, all i had on me for 45min...maybe 50 incl post session chat and she nude once i paid extra. A 9 if DFK.
Would i see her again. Yes.
If after any extra info, pls PM me