PDA

View Full Version : Shop info 7 Cowper st Granville

ranma241
16-10-2017, 02:51 AM
I was there 2 weekend ago on a Saturday at 10.30am, saw Sally she was totally different from the photo, and when ask for the advertised price as per forum of 10am to 12pm. 30 mins $70 that wasn't the price, nor did the BBBJ happened. So been warned.

"All day on special $60 full service . Deep kiss natural blow job".

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?69078-%26%23128149%3B-%26%23128149%3B-%26%23128149%3B-%26%23128149%3B-Today-Roster%26%23128149%3B-%26%23128149%3B-%26%23128149%3B-%26%23128149%3B-Best-service%26%23128149%3B-%26%23128149%3B-%26%23128149%3B-%26%23128149%3B-Around-Granville%26%23128149%3B-%26%23128149%3B-Parramatta-Auburn-marryland%26%23128149%3B-%26%23128149%3B-%26%23128149%3B-%26%23128149%3B

This shop are very deceptive, unlike TP64.

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2017, 08:51 AM
There were two recent review on 7, same member , a couple of months apart but both reviews looked very similar ?

Both actually stated that BBBJ was on offer but he went with CBJ:

Was in town last week and saw the shop had the girl 'Candy' available.

Candy nice skin although not as smooth as some other girls at the shop, she isn't fully shaven (hit and miss for some people). She speaks decent English and told me she is studying. I initially showered and she cleaned me up, she does offer BBBJ but I went with Condom as the reception at the shop said it was her first day and never knew whether she good services or not. Regardless, she gave great CBJ, utilised all her tongue and ball licking. She could have gone for hours until I told her it's 'time to fuck'. Cowgirl was initially what we went for, it was good she was putting the effort but I was grabbing on her ass firmly. She is quite small so it's easy to like grab on as she is quite petite. Have to say it's something fucking a small petite girl but definitely can squeeze all my dick into her.

Afterwards, we went for doggie, i basically cum quite quickly. Paid for half an hour, finished in half the time. She offered message as we still have time, which I took.

Overall she's great, despite me not lasting hour.

Was in town last week and saw the shop had the girl 'Manya' available. Initially, I thought it was the old Korean Manya who was epic and hadn't recently worked. Found out she's married now and doesn't work. Anyway this new Manya is a petite figure from China. However, she was quite hot and like her face and figure made me instantly wanna just fuck her.*

Manya nice skin although not as smooth as some other girls at the shop, she isn't fully shaven (hit and miss for some people). She speaks decent English and told me she is studying. I initially showered and she cleaned me up, she does offer BBBJ but I went with Condom as the reception at the shop said it was her first day and never knew whether she good services or not. Regardless, she gave great CBJ, utilised all her tongue and ball licking. She could have gone for hours until I told her it's 'time to fuck'. Cowgirl was initially what we went for, it was good she was putting the effort but I was grabbing on her ass firmly. She is quite small so it's easy to like grab on as she is quite petite. Have to say it's something fucking a small petite girl but definitely can squeeze all my dick into her.

Afterwards, we went for doggie, i basically cum quite quickly. Paid for half an hour, finished in half the time. She offered message as we still have time, which I took.

Interesting reading the BBBJ parts, fuck scenes and ending massage parts of both ARs ??

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2017, 09:04 AM
Saw another review on Angela , pretty much the same thing again ?

Was in town last week and saw the shop had the girl 'Angela' available. Initially, I thought it was the old Korean Angela who was epic and hadn't recently worked. Found out she's married now and doesn't work. Anyway this new Angela is a petite figure from China. However, she was quite hot and like her face and figure made me instantly wanna just fuck her.

Angela nice skin although not as smooth as some other girls at the shop, she isn't fully shaven (hit and miss for some people). She speaks decent English and told me she is studying. I initially showered and she cleaned me up, she does offer BBBJ but I went with Condom as the reception at the shop said it was her first day and never knew whether she good services or not. Regardless, she gave great CBJ, utilised all her tongue and ball licking. She could have gone for hours until I told her it's 'time to fuck'. Cowgirl was initially what we went for, it was good she was putting the effort but I was grabbing on her ass firmly. She is quite small so it's easy to like grab on as she is quite petite. Have to say it's something fucking a small petite girl but definitely can squeeze all my dick into her.

Overall she's great, despite me not lasting hour. recommended and i suppose is a decent replacement for the Korean Angela.

waynekerr
16-10-2017, 09:11 AM
chemistry84 might be a shill???

Syd119
17-10-2017, 01:26 AM
you can notice if some ID keep givibg good AR for the same shop and not much other postings like here, you know if the AR is geniue or not