PDA

View Full Version : General talk To Massage Shop owners: Suggestion for massage table positioning

GoldfishMan
16-10-2017, 09:22 AM
This is about the positioning of the massage tables in the rooms. Most of the shops I've been to have the table with the opening for the head at the other end of the room away from the door. This means, when you are lying on the table, your feet will be pointing to the door. A few shops, where the rooms are bigger, have the table positioned horizontally across the room so that the door is on your left or right side when you're lying down on the table.
I say both positions are terrible because:
1. Too easy to see the customer's face. When you're lying face-up, someone just has to open the door and they can see your face immediately in all your naked glory!
2. When lying face-down, the customer cannot see the girl coming into the room. Worse, you don't even know who's coming into the room, but that's just me being paranoid.
3. The customer can't see what's happening in the room because usually the end of the room where the head is positioned, is also where they put all the shelves and tables for tissue box etc. That means when the girl strips for part 2, the customer can't see shit-all without risking a neck sprain!
4. Having your back facing the door is just bad feng-shui!!

So my suggestion is, please put the table with the head opening pointing to the door, and the legs at the other end of the room. This will prevent all of the above problems, I reckon!
What do you think?

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2017, 11:14 AM
This is about the positioning of the massage tables in the rooms. Most of the shops I've been to have the table with the opening for the head at the other end of the room away from the door. This means, when you are lying on the table, your feet will be pointing to the door. A few shops, where the rooms are bigger, have the table positioned horizontally across the room so that the door is on your left or right side when you're lying down on the table.
I say both positions are terrible because:
1. Too easy to see the customer's face. When you're lying face-up, someone just has to open the door and they can see your face immediately in all your naked glory!
2. When lying face-down, the customer cannot see the girl coming into the room. Worse, you don't even know who's coming into the room, but that's just me being paranoid.
3. The customer can't see what's happening in the room because usually the end of the room where the head is positioned, is also where they put all the shelves and tables for tissue box etc. That means when the girl strips for part 2, the customer can't see shit-all without risking a neck sprain!
4. Having your back facing the door is just bad feng-shui!!

So my suggestion is, please put the table with the head opening pointing to the door, and the legs at the other end of the room. This will prevent all of the above problems, I reckon!
What do you think?

Interesting comments 金魚佬,but I will leave that to you when it's a matter of good or bad feng-shui as I have no idea .

But I would say the positioning of the wall mirror is more important- pretty sure the table will be set first before any mirrors are installed .

BTW, if you want to watch your MLs strip down , sit up and enjoy - for me, that's usually when I get up to have a drink of water ......... haha