PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Coast Massage - Any ideas ?

Shrek
10-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Hey guys, I've been around the Brisbane scene for quite a while now and have tried most places and have a few favorites, but now I'm moving to the Sunshine Coast in a month or so and I have no idea what is available up there. I've been to quite a few shops on the Gold Coast but the Sunny Coast seems to be a bit short of shops.
Any of you guys have experience up the coast ?

Shrek
15-02-2013, 09:57 PM
Well it looks like I'll either have to be like Captn Cook or I'll be driving back to Bris every couple of weeks for some stress relief............ 200 views and nobody has any ideas !

sadscot
16-02-2013, 01:50 PM
Tonya works out if Alexandra Heads usually Wed to Friday, advertises in the Sunshine Coast Paper, I think she is called Kinky Russian or similar, number ends in 783

Shrek
20-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the heads-up sadscot. I was hoping that there might be some shops up there like Amore or GTM as I prefer to go to a shop than a private lady. I have tried a few before and they are usually nothing like the advert and I always leave feeling like I have picked up something undesirable :(

sadscot
21-02-2013, 06:03 AM
Thanks for the heads-up sadscot. I was hoping that there might be some shops up there like Amore or GTM as I prefer to go to a shop than a private lady. I have tried a few before and they are usually nothing like the advert and I always leave feeling like I have picked up something undesirable :(

Yes I know what you mean, but I can assure you Tonya is awesome, reverse body slides kissing and she does a mean blowjob.

Shrek
22-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Ok thanks sadscot, I'll give her a go. I'll be fully moved there next week so I'll also start to hunt around the local shops and report if I find anything interesting.

mrcookiemann -Amore is massage but some of the girls are very good. If it's FS ur after I recommend Misohoney, they always have a nice selection of ladies and my choice is normally a Korean girl :) Miso is located over the northside of Brisbane, about 15 minutes from the CBD in Geebung.