PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville J Momo - meh

puntercouple
16-10-2017, 01:34 PM
First of all, no complaints from the looks department. She has a really nice body with anti-gravity natural boobs.
Unfortunately, this is where the good bits end.

When i first came into the room, there was no welcome, no hello. She undresses and went into the shower straight away. She didn't even look at me. I undressed and joined her. Shower was... Well... Shower. She told me to lie down and so i did.

BBBJ was lackluster. There was zero enthusiasm. After I got hard, condom on and cowgirl. She was not good at riding so I just quickly get the deed done and came inside her. The view is amazing by the way.

After sex,she gave me a nice 5 min massage. After that I still have 30min left, so i thought I'd chat with her and see if she's willing to chat, giving her every opportunity to turn things around for the upcoming review. Nope. I asked a question, she answered with yes/no. At the end, we talked a bit about Japan (mostly me talking).

Time's up. I showered by myself, put on my clothes and get out. Reception didn't even bother asking for feedback so I'm guessing they know already? Anyway, this experience is very disappointing, especially compared to Deer and Ginza.

Marrickvill_5
16-10-2017, 02:11 PM
Why you chose momo :( who was the receptionist? I train them as if customer tries to choose (J) Momo better refrain them otherwise this will happen end of the day.
She's not bad, i mean not rude but not friendly either. However She still has some regular customers becuase of her face and body! and surprisingly she's friendly to some of clients, i don't know what's standard. :black_heart:
but anyway, bad is bad. sorry for this unpleasant experience! ㅜㅜ

puntercouple
16-10-2017, 08:08 PM
Receptionist was young asian guy with thick rim glasses. Short hair.

Dont get me wrong, Momo is a super hot girl but she does not belong in this industry. Her body reminds me of Freya from Rockdale 485, and Freya has the best-looking body out of all of the WL I've seen so far.

beta101
16-10-2017, 08:39 PM
why dont u go for a second round n cim like rich boy caffery lol

Brothelcreeper
16-10-2017, 09:05 PM
I visited 5 Marrickville yesterday for the first time. Was hoping Christmas would be there to help me choose a nice girl and to say hello but she wasn't.

My thoughts:

Couldn't believe how run down the place looked. For a shop charging up to $230 hr it is a dump. That was my biggest surprise. I thought it would be a nice place.

Waiting room. For some reason I was put in a shared waiting room with other punters which was very embarrassing. Where is the privacy. Tried to talk to a couple of them but they both grunted and kept looking at their phones. The room was also very hot and uncomfortable temperature wise.

Intros. When the girls say hello, they stand at the door, quickly say their names and leave so quickly that you hardly get to see them. They need to spend more time introducing themselves. In other shops the girls come into a private area with you, spend a bit of time talking to you, let you see their bodies and personalities, ask any questions etc. The shared waiting room is probably the problem.

I liked the look of Chloe. Busty Chinese but as soon as the receptionist starts explaining the tiered system and what the girls will and won't do and showing me various "menus" stuck to the wall I very quickly lost interest. I was told that Chloe won't kiss and does not really like DATY. Once I had received that bad news I had forgotten who else had been introduced to me as there were about 8 intros and it all seemed too hard.

I don't like the tiered system. Too many restrictions and rules. I knew that I would try and get the girl to kiss me once she is heated up and I will definitely try DATY but if she resisted I would feel like I am doing things against her will. I don't need that kind of hassle when I have paid more than $200hr. I understand it from the girls point of view but not my scene.

The reason is that I like my punts to be a natural affair. I don't want to know what the girl will and won't do. I see it as a challenge a bit like the massage boys on the forum. Can I get some nice french kiss">DFK for free, will she enjoy my service, relax and let me lick her pussy ( hopefully to a nice orgasm that we can both enjoy). Will I get bbbj or will she try and cover me up when she sucks.

Overall a pretty bad experience and I won't be back.

Sorry Christmas but best to tell it like it is. Too much sugar coating goes on. I was very disappointed. I think the shop needs to up its game as much better intro and customer service and surroundings are being offered by your competitors for $130 to $150hr.

woods23
16-10-2017, 10:04 PM
I thought her Attitude had improved ...
She must be doing pretty good if she's still there ;) Ymmv in diamond level interesting.

woods23
16-10-2017, 10:05 PM
Lol punter man thank you god you are not coming back

Lenka_X5
16-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Not been back to No.5 in ages.

So what's the lineup like. Worth a visit or not...

BongKong
16-10-2017, 11:04 PM
Receptionist was young asian guy with thick rim glasses. Short hair.

Dont get me wrong, Momo is a super hot girl but she does not belong in this industry. Her body reminds me of Freya from Rockdale 485, and Freya has the best-looking body out of all of the WL I've seen so far.

Didn't she have sex with you for money? Sounds like the right industry for a WL yeah???

Christmas
16-10-2017, 11:46 PM
I visited 5 Marrickville yesterday for the first time. Was hoping Christmas would be there to help me choose a nice girl and to say hello but she wasn't.

My thoughts:

Couldn't believe how run down the place looked. For a shop charging up to $230 hr it is a dump. That was my biggest surprise. I thought it would be a nice place.

Waiting room. For some reason I was put in a shared waiting room with other punters which was very embarrassing. Where is the privacy. Tried to talk to a couple of them but they both grunted and kept looking at their phones. The room was also very hot and uncomfortable temperature wise.

Intros. When the girls say hello, they stand at the door, quickly say their names and leave so quickly that you hardly get to see them. They need to spend more time introducing themselves. In other shops the girls come into a private area with you, spend a bit of time talking to you, let you see their bodies and personalities, ask any questions etc. The shared waiting room is probably the problem.

I liked the look of Chloe. Busty Chinese but as soon as the receptionist starts explaining the tiered system and what the girls will and won't do and showing me various "menus" stuck to the wall I very quickly lost interest. I was told that Chloe won't kiss and does not really like DATY. Once I had received that bad news I had forgotten who else had been introduced to me as there were about 8 intros and it all seemed too hard.

I don't like the tiered system. Too many restrictions and rules. I knew that I would try and get the girl to kiss me once she is heated up and I will definitely try DATY but if she resisted I would feel like I am doing things against her will. I don't need that kind of hassle when I have paid more than $200hr. I understand it from the girls point of view but not my scene.

The reason is that I like my punts to be a natural affair. I don't want to know what the girl will and won't do. I see it as a challenge a bit like the massage boys on the forum. Can I get some nice french kiss">DFK for free, will she enjoy my service, relax and let me lick her pussy ( hopefully to a nice orgasm that we can both enjoy). Will I get bbbj or will she try and cover me up when she sucks.

Overall a pretty bad experience and I won't be back.

Sorry Christmas but best to tell it like it is. Too much sugar coating goes on. I was very disappointed. I think the shop needs to up its game as much better intro and customer service and surroundings are being offered by your competitors for $130 to $150hr.

Hiiiii yeah i PMed you earlier that saying i don't work on weekends.
I can't agree more about intro, i want to bash them to be nicer but what can i do? Some of them are really nice, shake hands, smile, etc but if you saw one who says their name quick and disappears, well that one maybe doesn't want to make money? I think intro is the 50% fun of punting. The moment You start to get excited while you watching half naked girls and when someone *clicks* your heart(maybe dick) start to 쿵쾅쿵쾅!!! 쿵쾅!!쿵콰오쿵오카오!!!!
That's part of my bad, about girl's quality control.

About room's quality, well i thought my shop price is quite reasonable if you think about
Ex ayu or ex victoria, or any other girls who worked here before than moved to other high-end-sounds-like shop
Their price increased heaps, like 230 to 300~350 an hour. So.. we are doing some kind of promotion because our haunt house.., i know this shop looks not that great but girls???? .. but i don't deny yeah i would be very disappointed too but i've never advertised this shop as 42's new/clean 13 rooms.. i think we still run this business ok, compare to others because of this reasonable price compare to girls' quality.

About menu.. mm.. this is trend these modern days, i don't know what to say... if you want free bbfs, daty, dfk such things... i think you came wrong shop.. not my shop kinda person sorry ㅜㅜ can't be helped.

But you know puntercreepyman, sorry if i made you disappointed anyhow whatever the reason was!! I think i will kill myself at the end of the day! ❤️ Guilty as charged....

I dunno what's exactly sugar coated ? What did i say something it's not true?? :( please let me know, i'll see if i can change it

Christmas
16-10-2017, 11:48 PM
Not been back to No.5 in ages.

So what's the lineup like. Worth a visit or not...

Sorry Lenka you are life time banned from 42 and 5. We all know your face. If you come, door will be locked and you will be bashed! Please don't come! ❤️ Don't send me PM i wont read yours anyway! ❤️

beta101
17-10-2017, 05:14 AM

Yep Ginza n 5 star do this. Infact I'm positive all shops in Sydney do this apart from M5. Nothing like a 40+ Thai milf begging u to fuck her n u can't run away cause u in a private area. after u said no she kneels down n begs some more. May be I don't get off on a girl's desperation?

puntercouple
17-10-2017, 05:26 PM
Wtf just happened? Lol

Lenka_X5
17-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Bash me hehe.

Lay a finger and you got convoy jobs on 42 and 5.

Sleep tight.

puntercouple
17-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Didn't she have sex with you for money? Sounds like the right industry for a WL yeah???

If a tonedeaf person wants to be a musician, wouldn't you tell him to find another field? Momo is not good at having sex so i dont think the sex industry is right for her.

woods23
17-10-2017, 08:56 PM
I guess u didn't doggy her? That's why haha or She will be happy with you... She absolutely loved it....damn it was good , great view :miao:

She's there over 1.5 yrs now.

BongKong
17-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Bash me hehe.

Lay a finger and you got convoy jobs on 42 and 5.

Sleep tight.

This guy - complains about no refund on punt.

But can afford to hire a convoy.......priceless

Lenka_X5
18-10-2017, 12:03 AM
This guy - complains about no refund on punt.

But can afford to hire a convoy.......priceless

Convoy is for free.

Punts I pay.

Lenka_X5
18-10-2017, 12:10 AM
Sorry Lenka you are life time banned from 42 and 5. We all know your face. If you come, door will be locked and you will be bashed! Please don't come! ❤️ Don't send me PM i wont read yours anyway! ❤️

Your shop is meh and is like my 4th option now. Behind Kyoto, Stiletto and 5*.

Also you have too many white knights on this forum and free time on your hands hehe.

Nejums
18-10-2017, 12:21 AM
Who the fuck uses "convoy"?

NC3
18-10-2017, 06:15 AM
Why you chose momo :( who was the receptionist? I train them as if customer tries to choose (J) Momo better refrain them otherwise this will happen end of the day.
She's not bad, i mean not rude but not friendly either. However She still has some regular customers becuase of her face and body! and surprisingly she's friendly to some of clients, i don't know what's standard. :black_heart:
but anyway, bad is bad. sorry for this unpleasant experience! ㅜㅜ

My opinion ... is better for Momo [ and obviously for your shop] to change job. Help her to find something else do for living. There are plenty of other options in life!!!

NC3
18-10-2017, 06:22 AM

Also you have too many white knights on this forum and free time on your hands hehe.

... if you put it in this way Lenka , I believe 5th. Don't forget Ginza ... is still the best for this range of money. And also Stiletto is not in this range of money. cheers

NC3
18-10-2017, 06:44 AM
Hiiiii yeah i PMed you earlier that saying i don't work on weekends.
I can't agree more about intro, i want to bash them to be nicer but what can i do? Some of them are really nice, shake hands, smile, etc but if you saw one who says their name quick and disappears, well that one maybe doesn't want to make money? I think intro is the 50% fun of punting. The moment You start to get excited while you watching half naked girls and when someone *clicks* your heart(maybe dick) start to 쿵쾅쿵쾅!!! 쿵쾅!!쿵콰오쿵오카오!!!!
That's part of my bad, about girl's quality control.

About room's quality, well i thought my shop price is quite reasonable if you think about
Ex ayu or ex victoria, or any other girls who worked here before than moved to other high-end-sounds-like shop
Their price increased heaps, like 230 to 300~350 an hour. So.. we are doing some kind of promotion because our haunt house.., i know this shop looks not that great but girls???? .. but i don't deny yeah i would be very disappointed too but i've never advertised this shop as 42's new/clean 13 rooms.. i think we still run this business ok, compare to others because of this reasonable price compare to girls' quality.

About menu.. mm.. this is trend these modern days, i don't know what to say... if you want free bbfs, daty, dfk such things... i think you came wrong shop.. not my shop kinda person sorry ㅜㅜ can't be helped.

But you know puntercreepyman, sorry if i made you disappointed anyhow whatever the reason was!! I think i will kill myself at the end of the day! ❤️ Guilty as charged....

I dunno what's exactly sugar coated ? What did i say something it's not true?? :( please let me know, i'll see if i can change it

Hi Christmas. two simple moves ... renovation asap , , and the shop has to [only] hired girls who want to be there. hired girls who can 'play this role' very well for as long as they do this job. thank you

shootermcgavin
18-10-2017, 07:39 AM
Who the fuck uses "convoy"?

Grown men who use "hehe".

Nejums
18-10-2017, 07:50 AM
I'm just kind of thankful he didn't say "squad".

puntercouple
18-10-2017, 08:00 AM

It felt a bit too much like rape tbh...

BongKong
18-10-2017, 09:10 AM
It felt a bit too much like rape tbh...

You sure you hadn't picked the Weinstein experience option?

puntercouple
18-10-2017, 09:29 AM
Lol Bongkong. I'm sure Momo wouldn't like the Weinstein experience.

Anyway, one bad review and someone got banned? Wtf? I agree though, the place needs renovation and more quality control. I guess N5M and 42Gladesville were dealt a one-two punch lately (this review and the "fake pic" review) so understandably they're a bit on edge.

Christmas
18-10-2017, 09:45 AM

fuck you up is part of my job, didn't you say you will leave this forum m*****f*****?? should I screenshot your pathetic PM and show to everyone? ㅎㅎㅎ
I dont want to be banned though...
stop hehe-ing, I'll chop out your thick ugly lips soon :D I don't need white knights because I can bash you easy by myself.

Christmas
18-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Hi Christmas. two simple moves ... renovation asap , , and the shop has to [only] hired girls who want to be there. hired girls who can 'play this role' very well for as long as they do this job. thank you

yeah I know what you mean... I'm the one that who wants "renovation" the most. but nothing I can do but waiting...
:( depressing

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9jMCFJoclpETVhm/giphy.gif
like lenka's thick lips :(

caff3ry
18-10-2017, 10:34 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only one that's done that beta >_> Momo is always a dice roll you just need to know how to make the dice roll the way you want it to roll :D

Lenka_X5
18-10-2017, 07:52 PM
... if you put it in this way Lenka , I believe 5th. Don't forget Ginza ... is still the best for this range of money. And also Stiletto is not in this range of money. cheers

I prefer Kyoto quite a lot now. For example, today I saw another stunner for the first time - V Shape glamorous face, long leg, busty, white skin, long black hair.

Also, there was young, slim pretty Korean picked by a Korean customer, and someone else took hot Thai girl I never seen before when I was there today.

Even day time they have visitors, night time I can't get a big lineup anymore its just too busy and popular girls always chosen. Top shop imo.

BongKong
18-10-2017, 11:58 PM
You mean just come in her mouth without asking right?

I still dont really understand the appeal of CIM???

puntercouple
19-10-2017, 07:29 AM
It's cumming while your dick is getting sucked. Feels different than cumming inside a pussy.

beta101
19-10-2017, 09:01 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only one that's done that beta >_> Momo is always a dice roll you just need to know how to make the dice roll the way you want it to roll :D

It's ok for a young handsome boy to do this. She probably enjoyed it. For an ugly old fuck like me it's best not to commit rape lol

woods23
19-10-2017, 10:31 AM
i'm 40+ and reasonable-looking and I've come in Momo's mouth so many times i've lost count. she's the CIM queen afa I'm concerned.

Hey good looking ;) Did she cimsw? Would love that lol.

Brothelcreeper
19-10-2017, 07:51 PM
And not to mention the service at Kyoto is crap, absolute crap. "Diamond" service girls that do 2 mins of BBBJ, and set their timers for 20min. The management don't give a crap, they do nothing about bad service, no partial refund, no discount. Also, noone else on forum writing glowing reviews of Kyoto == someone is getting paid for positive coverage IMHO.

Correct. A very poor service shop. Waste of money both times I have visited.