PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Massage with free haircut

aussiegaigin
16-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Have been seeing postings popping up on Wechat from time to time for Diamond Lucky Massage offering full body relax massage with the bonus of "free haircut".

In past they have ignored requests for an address, but now shows up as 60 Railway, Jannali.

Perhaps some locals have intel on them? Couple of the girls in their album appear to be Korean.

BongKong
17-10-2017, 12:04 AM
Have been seeing postings popping up on Wechat from time to time for Diamond Lucky Massage offering full body relax massage with the bonus of "free haircut".

In past they have ignored requests for an address, but now shows up as 60 Railway, Jannali.

Perhaps some locals have intel on them? Couple of the girls in their album appear to be Korean.

Is this like an actual haircut or your pubes?

Syd119
17-10-2017, 01:17 AM
it would be better not to spend time or money on things the girls may not good at i suggest

Edpiet
31-07-2019, 09:44 AM
60A Railway Crescent Jannali - Lily appears to be the manager, hosts the WeChat profile and apparently is the qualified hairdresser.

Has anyone been there or has intel??

Warrabong
31-07-2019, 11:14 AM
I have been there about a year ago. No free hair cut but an awesome part 2. Maybe I didn’t get the hairdresser but not complaining. Good way to sneak out of the house if you say going for a hair cut. Haha

moby
01-08-2019, 11:33 PM
A workmate went and said he was never offered a haircut. The manager seemed busy just being a mamasan there

Edpiet
02-08-2019, 02:39 PM
Managed to visit 2 nights ago. Paid for 1 hour and received a great oil massage by Wendy.
Part 2, well let's just say it's a private arrangement between client and masseuse.
Haircut - received a basic short cut with use of clippers and comb, eyebrows and ears missed but hey I don't have to go and spend $25 at my regular for another 3 months.

moby
02-08-2019, 08:11 PM
Managed to visit 2 nights ago. Paid for 1 hour and received a great oil massage by Wendy.
Part 2, well let's just say it's a private arrangement between client and masseuse.
Haircut - received a basic short cut with use of clippers and comb, eyebrows and ears missed but hey I don't have to go and spend $25 at my regular for another 3 months.

Any trim downstairs?

Edpiet
09-08-2019, 05:58 PM
Any trim downstairs?

Gulp.... I'll trim my own thanks!

moby
09-08-2019, 06:13 PM
Gulp.... I'll trim my own thanks!

Are you sure. Free circumcision offered to all those uncut