PDA

View Full Version : Happy Lunar New Year 2013!!

hell no
10-02-2013, 08:02 PM
Happy Lunar New Year to all the white brothers, let's hope we can get a headjob from Julia Gilliard this year, papa has never received a headjob from a ranga before..:shout:

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all the mainland chinese brothers, you guys still sucks, manufacturing dodgy and bodgy products, gotta open your eyes a bit more..:startle:

Chuc Mung Nam Moi to all viet-cong brothers out there who fought in the Vietnam war with me, just keep up the good work making fish sauce, it does add a bit of flavour while i put it on k-pussies...:miao:

Saehae Bog Manh-I Bad-Euseyo to all korean brothers, grow yourself some bigger cocks, that way more korean girls is most likely to stay in their beloved city ( Busan and Seoul ) rather than coming over to Australia and seek for higher grade cocks......:surprise:

Kung Hei Fat Choi to all cantonese brothers, let's hope one day, eating cats and dogs can be made legit in this beautiful country Australia.......:grimace:

Once again Happy Lunar New Year to all punting brothers...

Papa wish you guys all the best!! LOL.........:slobber:

the reaper
10-02-2013, 09:13 PM
thxs papa hell no, let make it a great year of punting !!

clarke
11-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Lol, you are funny ma
Fish sauce and kpussy would be nice tasty combo, might bring a bottle of those next I am in tope

Heard stories from korean WL a lot of our Korea. Bro are doing their best to upgrade their cock by implanting metal Mable ball
Hopefull they will get there one day just like other korean product

Happy CnY year to all and may the year of snake bring all bro lots of fruitful punting

medragon
14-02-2013, 10:11 AM
Happy CnY year to all and may the year of snake bring all bro lots of fruitful punting

If any year should it's the year of the snake. lol