PDA

View Full Version : Maya - Paddington

Johnnychimpo
17-10-2017, 12:34 PM
Decided to try this girl recently:
http://brisbane.backpage.com.au/BodyRubs/cute-sexy-girl-japanese-first-time-in-brisbane-indulge-yourself-in-a-sensual-erotic-massage/67770632

Pics are real and accurate but I really doubt she’s Japanese, from my experience probably Thai given her accent & tattoo.
Answered the door in the nurses costume from her pics, nice.
Ok massage but not fantastic. Non tackle tickle.
Friendly but like many Asian ML’s mildly distracted at times by her phone & the clock.
Slides front and back were just ok
Very short stint of Spanish
I had to ask for oral and she asked me to pay extra, I said that your ad says it’s included so she grabbed a rubber and gave me an average cbj for about 5 mins, repetitive flicking motion but no up and down with the mouth or the hand. Finished by hand with a fair degree of skill but lacked the finesse of ladies like Honey or Jenny. She also generally stayed just out of reach so very very minimal touching but the view was pleasant.

Time cut short by 5-10 mins as I suspect she had another booking straight after me?

Overall experience was about a 6/10 but not enough to make me return.

Happy punting fellas.

JC

Claymore123
17-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the review jc. I thought she looked Thai just from her pics too. Maybe a lady boy too. Look at her hands, they're massive!

oolongtime
17-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Agree with the ladyboy theory. Boobs are obviously plastic, waist-hip ratio is consistent with a slim male, as are the hands and face. You have been warned.

newbiejones
17-10-2017, 07:49 PM
She was on the maybe list.. Thanks for the review!!

Lovearubntug
17-10-2017, 11:15 PM
Not to mention the feet... :surprise:

Johnnychimpo
18-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Oh no maybe I’ve been duped. Ignorance is bliss I think. If she is post op it’s a very convincing job. Nothing looked out of place though.