Figgous22
19-10-2017, 07:44 AM
drum roll

https://youtu.be/itAOGRiYRLI

AHLUNGOR
19-10-2017, 08:43 AM
Joined the forum almost four years ago
Read a lot, but haven''t said much until now

Welcome back Tom, you did a great job with you first AR way back when you joined, time for a repeat ??

Really looking forward to seeing another Big Bang review from you mate.

And yes, I think more new members should take your lead in posting and sharing their punts, after all, that's why we are here, right?

Cheers

!!! Intro:
Enough lurking, time to give bak to the community
Me first After Report. Sorry about length, Trying to include all essentials. All.
I went last week
Hope my report is a little different to many others. Im giving good and bad
Reconnaissance mission for all who have posted ARs before me, and a big fat thank you
Im a lurker no more. Get movin lurkers n follow my lead

Aint bin to Kyoto 206 before. Don’t know the managers, so I write what happened
They puts in a good effort with roster, give roster day before, and the young ladies
Have tried a few other good value, good service places in Sydney
Im looking for fun and extending knowledge base
Service is my thing but

Importantly, my first random walk in, eva eva
So Im not expect dazzler fireworks this punt
During the week after work, I late finishing work
Place clean, ATM ground floor, nice little waiting area, everything value punter needs
Taken upstair, verry happy with the reasonable size room, nice shower cubicle, quiet, and solid sound proof walls
I have been taken to the kitchen in other joints, so I know what im talking bout ; )
Went to see Paula tonight. Never had a gf named Paula. Cool
Restrictions as you will see with the lady, thems the breaks with a random walk in

!!! Looks n body (oh yes):
She’s on the younger side, and a lovely cute Thai lady. She actually looks even cuter close up. Mmmmmmm
Very sweet smile
My Thai is rudimentary. Embarrassingly so. I dont think it really mattered, she was shy and gentle
She's the youngest I have been with, at around age 23-24, although I havent done much punting
Apology my inexperience

Shy, demure, young, chemistry was nice enough, nice smile
Cherrubic face, great smile, lovely slim body, tummy has seen a baby or so
Small tattoo on shoulder, dont mind small tattoos only ((prefer no tattoos ideally))
Face 9.5 / body 9.0
No kissing on face, no DFK, no BBBJ, and no DATY, "no kiss down there" when I tried a little later
But I now understand from my community that sometimes you forgive anything for a pretty young lady. Guy never be too demanding, or unhappy, or sour. Just enjoy good times
She asks me "put on condom when you are ready".
No mucking around, just ready for action, good on her
I didnt bother with CBJ (does nothing for me, Im all full service), also just went for main event
Mish, side, spoon, doggy, girl on top, a little cowgirl, all on the menu
I accidentally was a little vigorous at one point, with the "I hurt", which wasnt heard again, as I am a gentle and kind bloke
She reached peaks of sublimity well before I did
She was verry courteous, and generally did her best to ensure I popped my cork, around the 45 minute mark
She then wanted to have a shower, but politely asked "can I have a shower ?" So sweet
I had to ask for a massage after she had dried herself, it was around 50 minutes into the punt
Her small hands did a rudimentary rub of shoulder and back. Small hands, small massage

!!! Final notes
Paula is a cherubic young lady, and obviously did all she could with stated limitations to make sure I left happy
So you see, not a dud punt, but a very basic punt
You know what though, with a slim, petite body ((her)) and a larger bloke ((ME)), it was pretty understandable actually she needed to stop a little early
She did start to talk about time at one point, I think she thought I wanted 45 minutes when I had paid the manager for 60. No worries, I politely stated I paid for 1 hour
A little discussion, quickly sorted to my satisfaction, but she needs to be clear about time before she starts with a bloke, not during
When you see a young lady, you cant be too demanding, and I didnt mind, go with the flow and just enjoy the moment
Would I see her again, I prefer see what other beauties Kyoto 206 has for me !

My impressions of Kyoto 206, will definitely go back ! Definitely
Another great place to chose from !
The managers there seem pretty friendly, and venue is quiet enough. during the week anyway
There u go, my first review, good and bad and being nice to lady all included
You’all be charitable to Paula in the comments, she works hard, and respects for her n all working ladys

N that was my first review, nice to give bak to u all

G.Panda
19-10-2017, 11:00 AM
Visited aus99 more than 4 years, never left comment on anything, now with a new account, improvement?