PDA

View Full Version : Question What is the longest time you have been seeing a WL or ML ?

Brothelcreeper
19-10-2017, 08:08 PM
Interested to here the length of your longest punting relationship with a WL or ML. To qualify you need to have seen her regularly, not just once a year or once 10 years ago and then again this year. A regular visit perhaps weekly or monthly.

My record is 9.5 years. A WL I first met when she was 24 and was just starting out and I am still seeing her almost weekly 9.5 years later.

Good to give reasons why as well. What keeps you going to see her ?

Mine is:

Very busty, natural E cups. I love tits.
Loves to orgasm. I love girls that enjoy orgasms.
Speaks good English. Important for a long term "relationship" as if you can't communicate it is hard.
Loves sex and always gives great service
Great kisser
Great bbbj
Connection. She is always happy to see me and texts me when she is feeling horny. Obviously likes my money. No idea how much I have spent seeing her but thousands of dollars.

It also probably shows the problem that WL's have finding a partner as she is still single at 33 despite having fucked I imagine about 2,500 guys ( working on a average of 5 per day ) over that 10 years so on the law of averages you would think that at least one punter would be good boyfriend or marriage material.

aussie_guy
19-10-2017, 08:25 PM
9.5 years? If you've seen her at least a few times a month for 9 years straight, then that is more than most friendships. I don't think most people can say they see any of their friends that much over such a period of time.

I was going to ask you why you haven't married her yet. But then I saw:

Obviously likes my money.

and I fully understand. Smart man. Not all of us punters are this smart when it comes to such matters.

The Speechwriter
19-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Almost 10 years???!!!

I’ve been at this punting business for about two years. And my longest regulars (once a month as a minimum) were Chika at Ginza (for about 6 months) and Lala from Ginza (now at 6 months and counting).

I’m such an amateur!

rooter
19-10-2017, 08:42 PM
1 hour and 6 minutes.

The Speechwriter
19-10-2017, 08:46 PM
1 hour and 6 minutes.

You went over 36 minutes?

rooter
19-10-2017, 08:50 PM
You went over 36 minutes?

Nah. I always do 1 hour bookings.
The managers forgot to ring the buzzer so I went a few minutes over time.

huggyaust
19-10-2017, 08:57 PM
A day in a week, for 6 weeks seeing the ML. And currently seeing another ML one day a week for 4 weeks. Totally got addicted with her.

Yogurt
19-10-2017, 08:58 PM
2 years till the last 3 months just a visit without sex , lose the feeling maybe bored

Brothelcreeper
19-10-2017, 09:39 PM
9.5 years? If you've seen her at least a few times a month for 9 years straight, then that is more than most friendships. I don't think most people can say they see any of their friends that much over such a period of time.

I was going to ask you why you haven't married her yet. But then I saw:

and I fully understand. Smart man. Not all of us punters are this smart when it comes to such matters.

That and the fact that I am already married. I do often wonder if I wasn't married whether I would have married her but the punting relationship is not real like a proper relationship so I can't really say.

Soccerfan
19-10-2017, 09:47 PM
Saw Fiona from Central 316 every Monday for 18 months, was lucky enough to follow her around to another shop. Good times.

paddington244
19-10-2017, 10:06 PM
Hmmn I think maybe 13 months until I realised she was gold digger , another story

Brothelcreeper
19-10-2017, 10:16 PM
Almost 10 years???!!!

I’ve been at this punting business for about two years. And my longest regulars (once a month as a minimum) were Chika at Ginza (for about 6 months) and Lala from Ginza (now at 6 months and counting).

I’m such an amateur!

Word on the street from the laydees is that you are very handsome Speechwriter so I am sure they are always happy to see you. Inside intel.

Babycat
19-10-2017, 11:54 PM
Wow, such a long time. So both of you are still single?

Interested to here the length of your longest punting relationship with a WL or ML. To qualify you need to have seen her regularly, not just once a year or once 10 years ago and then again this year. A regular visit perhaps weekly or monthly.

My record is 9.5 years. A WL I first met when she was 24 and was just starting out and I am still seeing her almost weekly 9.5 years later.

Good to give reasons why as well. What keeps you going to see her ?

Mine is:

Very busty, natural E cups. I love tits.
Loves to orgasm. I love girls that enjoy orgasms.
Speaks good English. Important for a long term "relationship" as if you can't communicate it is hard.
Loves sex and always gives great service
Great kisser
Great bbbj
Connection. She is always happy to see me and texts me when she is feeling horny. Obviously likes my money. No idea how much I have spent seeing her but thousands of dollars.

It also probably shows the problem that WL's have finding a partner as she is still single at 33 despite having fucked I imagine about 2,500 guys ( working on a average of 5 per day ) over that 10 years so on the law of averages you would think that at least one punter would be good boyfriend or marriage material.

BongKong
19-10-2017, 11:55 PM
Wow, such a long time. So both of you are still single?

Are you interested in Puntercreepyman?

You'll need a tough pussy to handle all thay DATY

Dystop
20-10-2017, 12:09 AM
The longest i have seen anybody has been my right hand.

shootermcgavin
20-10-2017, 03:29 AM
Longest, maybe Karen/Nana. Been a few years, maybe 2 or 3, nothing epic though like with your ladyfriend Brothelcreeper.

I tend to start strong, burn bright with a WL for a short period, then do some dumb shit that runs the business relationship into the ground.

slarty
20-10-2017, 06:42 AM
Hi BK, as I only go to massage shops and I have been punting a long time there are a few ladies I have been seeing that amount of time or maybe even a bit longer. Possibly the fact that some MLs limit their services or are selective with whom they provide them keeps them in the industry longer. Or there is the case of the lady I am still seeing semi regularly who I first saw over 10 years ago, she only provided clothed massage with a happy ending (to me anyway) for many years. Then she dropped out of the industry for about 2 years when she opened another business which unfortunately for her failed. Then she came back about 4 years ago and when I started seeing her again more extras started to be on the table. Now I see her once every couple of months and it is a FS session.

Ironically how I found out she was back was through another lady that works in the same shop told me. She also I have been seeing semi regularly for almost the same amount of time. My point is there will be a few other punters out there like this but probably will be rare due to a lot of ladies are only in the industry for a short time then move on.

Brothelcreeper
20-10-2017, 08:17 AM
My thoughts (or rather, questions) after reading your post are:
1. Why the WL would work for 9.5 years? normally they do this because of short-term financial needs (pay off debt, student costs etc), so 9.5 years sound a bit too long. Have you ever asked her what her plans were for the future during those years?

She is still working because she needs the money. Her sister lives with her, she has a kid but doesn't work as she has been sick. She did leave a few years ago and tried to set up her own business doing clothes alterations, sewing etc but couldn't make the money. She has managed to buy a house and has a mortgage so she needs the funds coming in.

She did date a guy for a couple of years but he sounded a bit of a loser. Drank far too much and did not treat her very well. When you see a girl at a shop they are in work mode ie nice to you, full of compliments, on their best behaviour etc so you only see their work face. I therefore have no idea what she would be like in a normal relationship.

2. Did you envisage where your relationship with this lady would go in the first couple of months?

I have punted for so long with so many girls that I don't really think about it as a relationship at the start. With her we had an immediate sexual connection. She was what I desired in a woman and I know I give her what she needs sexually so that is what keeps the spark alive over all of these years. What happens with her is that she works Monday to Friday just daytime, sees however many punters she sees each day, she gets horny but most of her customers are just wham, bham, thank you ma'am 30 minutes and thorough the week her sexual tension builds up. She will then normally text me on about Thursday or Friday ( got one yesterday ) asking me to see her and when I go there she will let all her inhibitions go and orgasm like crazy. I get into shit on this forum about my obsession with orgasms so I don't talk about it too much now but eg last week I saw her for two hours and she had 10 orgasms. If I don't see her she tells me that she bashes herself in bed on a Saturday morning to several orgasms to relieve the tension. Hard to believe when she spends her week having sex but it is true.

I'm struggling to figure out the direction to take with my current regular ML. Been seeing her for several months, and because we share some interests other than rub-n-tug, the relationship were moving into some strange directions. I feel a bit lost as to what will happen next year and next... Asked the ML for her plans and turned she wasn't too sure either. One thing I know for sure though, she is no gold-digger and has been completely honest in all conversations. So I'm still hanging in there...

But to ease the stress, I also started visiting other shops/girls. (sigh, this doesn't feel right...)

Answers above. I really like her but have never had love feelings for her and we have never met outside of the shop. She always tells me that she would like to be married to me but lots of girls say things like that don't they and so I never know if she really would if we met in normal life.

Brothelcreeper
20-10-2017, 09:01 AM
Longest, maybe Karen/Nana. Been a few years, maybe 2 or 3, nothing epic though like with your ladyfriend Brothelcreeper.

I tend to start strong, burn bright with a WL for a short period, then do some dumb shit that runs the business relationship into the ground.

Yes it is a bit of a minefield to navigate to keep it going. Sometimes they want to see you and you are tired or can't be bothered and they get the shits etc. I have recently started seeing another girl and asked to do a double with her a couple of weeks after we had seen each other a few times and she got the shits and said " don't want to share you ". That has put a dampener on that one as she thought I only liked her but I had my eyes on a few of her friends in the shop.

Raybo
20-10-2017, 10:03 AM
Word on the street from the laydees is that you are very handsome Speechwriter so I am sure they are always happy to see you. Inside intel.

Lol. Sounds like you get information from WL's and mamasans about other punters or forum members? Do they freely give you information about other punters or do you ask?

AHLUNGOR
20-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Hi BK, as I only go to massage shops and I have been punting a long time there are a few ladies I have been seeing that amount of time or maybe even a bit longer. Possibly the fact that some MLs limit their services or are selective with whom they provide them keeps them in the industry longer. Or there is the case of the lady I am still seeing semi regularly who I first saw over 10 years ago, she only provided clothed massage with a happy ending (to me anyway) for many years. Then she dropped out of the industry for about 2 years when she opened another business which unfortunately for her failed. Then she came back about 4 years ago and when I started seeing her again more extras started to be on the table. Now I see her once every couple of months and it is a FS session.

Ironically how I found out she was back was through another lady that works in the same shop told me. She also I have been seeing semi regularly for almost the same amount of time. My point is there will be a few other punters out there like this but probably will be rare due to a lot of ladies are only in the industry for a short time then move on.

I know how you feel brother Slarty - and while you had progressed from a clothed HJ to more extras and now FS all the times after the initial absentee periods . I too also have successfully overturned Yuki's no nude for me (or for all Chinese customers according to herself ) policy and now finally got her naked at Elizabeth Street and Bondi Junction after I lost contact with her since she left 288 Wattle. I think she was quite impressed that I track her down and return as regular .

birch
20-10-2017, 03:54 PM
I've been seeing the same ML regularly for at least 8 years... she started at Church St Parra when I went in for a legit massage (first and last one I've ever had!) her not insubstantial tits meant that I listened carefully near the end of the session when she said she was changing shops to Ross St. Parra.... Well that was the beginning of the end for me.

The massages morphed into full service by about the 2nd month at Ross St. and then doubles towards the end of her time at Parra when she was saving up for an 'investment'.

We just clicked and while I don't even see her monthly I do probably see her 8 -10 times each year and occasionally I'll see her several times in a month... She owns a shop now in Dural - so access is heaps more difficult now and that seems to be the only regulating agent in my visits these days...

Soon after she got the shop in Dural she said she had money to invest - I gave her a hand getting started in shares and now she only charges me the rent for the room if I haven't been to see her for a while!

AHLUNGOR
20-10-2017, 05:05 PM
I've been seeing the same ML regularly for at least 8 years... she started at Church St Parra when I went in for a legit massage (first and last one I've ever had!) her not insubstantial tits meant that I listened carefully near the end of the session when she said she was changing shops to Ross St. Parra.... Well that was the beginning of the end for me.

The massages morphed into full service by about the 2nd month at Ross St. and then doubles towards the end of her time at Parra when she was saving up for an 'investment'.

We just clicked and while I don't even see her monthly I do probably see her 8 -10 times each year and occasionally I'll see her several times in a month... She owns a shop now in Dural - so access is heaps more difficult now and that seems to be the only regulating agent in my visits these days...

Soon after she got the shop in Dural she said she had money to invest - I gave her a hand getting started in shares and now she only charges me the rent for the room if I haven't been to see her for a while!

Hey brother Birth,

If you would have tipped her to buy CSL back in 2009/2010 and hold on to it till now, she would have to pay you every time she sees you, no ?

birch
20-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Ha- that was just one of the tips I gave her! but she's smart - she shares just enough to keep me interested! I still end up paying for the privilege in the long run!

Babycat
20-10-2017, 09:33 PM
Again, had 10 orgasms inn2 hours. Do you really know about how women's bodies work? 10 times?
Answers above. I really like her but have never had love feelings for her and we have never met outside of the shop. She always tells me that she would like to be married to me but lots of girls say things like that don't they and so I never know if she really would if we met in normal life.

Brothelcreeper
20-10-2017, 09:55 PM
Again, had 10 orgasms inn2 hours. Do you really know about how women's bodies work? 10 times?

Thanks Babycat. Yes I do. There are women that can do this. I know a few.

ML_Lover
21-10-2017, 09:44 AM

My current regular ML (4 months so far) easily has 5 orgasms in 50 minutes, then falls deeply asleep lying on me. It's a bit awkward waking her up at the 65 minute mark as she gets a little grumpy and says 'no, stay'.
She's a super loverly girl, but I don't really want to pay for a 90 minutes session for her to sleep 40 minutes.

The Speechwriter
21-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Brothelcreeper is such a shit stirrer. It’s why the forum loves his work.

whitefang
21-10-2017, 10:33 AM
I prefer seeing new girls every time but still a girl I had been seeing for 2 months