View Full Version : General talk 1 railway parade burwood massage

Figgous22
19-10-2017, 10:45 PM
my 1st rnt and still the best

AHLUNGOR
20-10-2017, 08:32 AM

You meant no 10 ?

The odd number side is the railway wall, is there even a shop ?

Figgous22
20-10-2017, 08:45 AM
You meant no 10 ?

The odd number side is the railway wall, is there even a shop ?

no #1
but dont go there you may not like it
its only good for 1st timers

AHLUNGOR
20-10-2017, 09:09 AM
no #1
but dont go there you may not like it
its only good for 1st timers

Thanks, I must have overlooked it. Burwood is not my usual playground and if I do have opportunity to head that way, there is always Mimi, 14 Concord or 48 Croydon to choose .

And the no 10 Railway Parade I was referring to was long gone too, it was on the 1/F, but no 8 is still running which has some Caucasian girls and that two holes massage table and en suite showers and cheap too.

Cheers

Ps. Haha, whether it's good for 1st timer only I don't know, I'm usually only after two things ........ lol

MoneyDLuffy
20-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Thanks, I must have overlooked it. Burwood is not my usual playground and if I do have opportunity to head that way, there is always Mimi, 14 Concord or 48 Croydon to choose .

And the no 10 Railway Parade I was referring to was long gone too, it was on the 1/F, but no 8 is still running which has some Caucasian girls and that two holes massage table and en suite showers and cheap too.

Cheers

Ps. Haha, whether it's good for 1st timer only I don't know, I'm usually only after two things ........ lol

Any reviews for no 8 railway parade? I've only had Asian RnT is there anything different with Caucasian RnT? Sounds exciting...

AHLUNGOR
20-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Any reviews for no 8 railway parade? I've only had Asian RnT is there anything different with Caucasian RnT? Sounds exciting...

Well, if you have never been to a shop with a two holes massage table , that alone is worthy of a visit !

Just imagine all the fun you could have Before turning over and no uncomfortable feel laying on my own hard cock .

birch
20-10-2017, 05:56 PM
You've just brought back some distant memories - I didn't think this place still existed - must have been there 15 years ago or more! I can recall being milked from below and then realising I was getting a bj!

MoneyDLuffy
20-10-2017, 06:37 PM
Hole-ly shit! See what I did there? Sounds fun.... Standard pricing? Good looking ladies?

BongKong
20-10-2017, 08:35 PM

Cheers

Freebies and??????

AHLUNGOR
20-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Freebies and??????

If you don't know what I'm after in RnT , don't guess, shut the fuck up.

It's starting from natural D, DD, E, F to G Cups ! When was the last time you have a pair to yourself ?

slarty
20-10-2017, 10:53 PM
Language gentlemen!

BongKong
20-10-2017, 10:54 PM
If you don't know what I'm after in RnT , don't guess, shut the fuck up.

It's starting from natural D, DD, E, F to G Cups ! When was the last time you have a pair to yourself ?

15 minutes ago.

BongKong
20-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Language gentlemen!

Thank you slarty.

That was very inappropriate language.

slarty
20-10-2017, 11:19 PM

15 minutes ago.

In my case 6 hours ago, but they were only C cups. Missing them heaps though :)

CunningLinguist
21-10-2017, 12:51 AM
Thank you slarty.

That was very inappropriate language.

Yes the snake shill loses it from time to time, I suggest you click on the little black triangle under his name on the LHS of his childish temper tantrum post and report his foul language to admin. We don't need this sort of gutter mouthed nonsense when we are all trying to be civil like gentleman, not snaky savages :)

Figgous22
21-10-2017, 05:49 AM
Freebies and??????

A tight pussy

no just rnt. but nice

ML_Lover
21-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Please recommend some specific girls...

Figgous22
21-10-2017, 09:49 AM
would that not take the fun of discovery out of it?
i will say this.
all ml i have had do top massage.
all have been nice.
all have been good looking.
not all will do extras however.

dandydanny
22-10-2017, 10:55 AM
I live in Burwood but haven't tried no 1 Railway, as I read another post saying this is a massage only place?

In terms of no 8, I've been there once. Was offered a slimed caucasian and a curvy/bbw Asian (Malay grown up here), both in their 20s. I picked the second as I'm personally into curvy girls, and from memory I had a good time with her. Only thing is I spent $150+60, which is higher than my weekly budget, so no second visit yet since then.

dandydanny
24-10-2017, 03:34 AM
Went to 24/1 Railway yesterday, looked like legit shop, massage beds were only separated by curtain, but to my surprise the ML serectly offered me extra

Figgous22
24-10-2017, 07:51 AM
so what did you think.

choley
24-10-2017, 08:26 AM
Went there once, wasn't a separate room. So, went to another shop.

wachumba
24-10-2017, 11:54 PM
It is not legit. They have a cracker ad in the adult section
http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/1-mins-to-burwood-station-relaxing-massage-close-to-strathfield-and-rhodes-homebush-croydon/36479832

It is also the shop that one of Ahlungors friends were going take over long ago.

AHLUNGOR
25-10-2017, 10:51 AM
It is not legit. They have a cracker ad in the adult section
http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/1-mins-to-burwood-station-relaxing-massage-close-to-strathfield-and-rhodes-homebush-croydon/36479832

It is also the shop that one of Ahlungors friends were going take over long ago.

Thanks for the intel.

Yes, that's the one, it's located on the first floor with a private lift. Big space and was in traditional Thai massage set up , no rooms, all curtains and has a big shower room. I was joking at the time that she should convert that shower room into a Japanese nuru style and I will personally train the very busty Mongolian girl Amy how to do a Mimi on the floor mattress, won't that be something?

That was when Coco was looking at it, not sure if any renovation was done .

Cheers

Figgous22
25-10-2017, 12:07 PM
o oh they will now be booked out all the time.
let us know what you all think of the place.
just remember it is small and yes sometimes you can here next door. wak wak.

B2Brules
30-10-2017, 02:17 PM
Saw the cracker add and had to check it out. All pictures are fake. I hate that. Why!
Anyway you get a lift to level 1 from outside the building. All signage is legit Thai. And smell of Thai oil.
The girl though was young Thailand absolutely stunning. Offered part 2 in whispered tones as only a curtain seperated us from the next customer. Usual price $50 for full nude HJ allowed touching everywhere and a great HJ too. She seemed to enjoy giving it.
She said no shower in the shop tho so return factor a No for that.

junisme
04-11-2017, 05:31 PM

Cheers

Burwood is also my playground as well. I have tried 14 Concord and the one been mentioned in this threat. No1 was okay, but the only concern is there is no rooms and you can actually hear the guy next to you, the girls quality is okay but just worry about the privacy.

For the Mimi you mentioned, I noticed that some guys also mentioned about her, can you give me some detail about this MIMI? Cheers.

goodtime
10-11-2017, 11:33 PM
as mentioned by everyone else, this place is a rnt, no rooms, only curtains. I went there without booking, Sandra served me, looks 8/10, part 1 8/10, part 2 9/10.
won't return due to lack of privacy and having to listen to the whole conversation between the guy next door with his ML.

ML_Lover
11-11-2017, 11:46 AM
I tried Amara massage on Burwood road a few weeks ago. Not sure if legit or not? Got a very good, firm massage, but with a few sensual touches. Hot girl, too, but fully done up in traditional Thai outfit, and no tissues in the room. Maybe after lots of visits...

Also, has anyone tried 185G Burwood Road (just up from railway parade). Definitely RnT, not sure about the quality.

http://massageburwood.com.au/gallery

AHLUNGOR
11-11-2017, 12:31 PM
Burwood is also my playground as well. I have tried 14 Concord and the one been mentioned in this threat. No1 was okay, but the only concern is there is no rooms and you can actually hear the guy next to you, the girls quality is okay but just worry about the privacy.

For the Mimi you mentioned, I noticed that some guys also mentioned about her, can you give me some detail about this MIMI? Cheers.

Go to 141 Private NSW general talk section, there is a thread called Mimi @ Burwood and someone just posted a 110% return factor review ........ have fun ! If you want her number , it's on page 1 somewhere .

goodtime
13-11-2017, 07:46 PM
saw Mimi at Coles inside Burwood westfields about 2 weeks ago... didnt know if she's working again