PDA

View Full Version : Other Lengjai's review of Tiffany from Snow Lotus

lengjai
01-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Hello Bros,

This is my personal take on the popular Tiffany.

I've only ever had 2 sessions with Tiffany and although I would have more, I won’t. Why? It's me, I won't ever choose the same girl 3 times in a row no matter how good she is... This is the sole reason why I punt.. to have a selection of girls.. why stick to the same one? haha...

On with the review...

Tiffany.. Tiffany.. Tiffany..

Let's see... I’ll start with describing her physically.. roughly 150cm with heels on.. usually wearing a mini skirt and a tight tank top. Her face is typical of a cute and innocent hongky girl that you see around Mongkok at nights. Not too much make up on that actually suits her very well. If she was dolled up, I don't think she'd be a looker at all. Compared to other girls like Rebecca (caked up make up like a geisha) Tiffany is definitely a looker overall!

OK.. on my first meeting with Tiffany, I had no idea what to expect as she wasn't popular back then and so there was no reviews of her. I got into the room, was asked to undress. Like a young school boy I obliged and d lied face down. I was asked if I wanted a hard or medium massage, I said hard. The first few presses, I was like WTF!!!! This is not a massage! This is like a 3yr old kid trying to punch me up! I just let it slide as I was still shocked by her looks. As the session went on she made some moves that lead onto part ii.

Part ii is what Tiffany shines a! At that point in time, I figured out that people are not here to see Tiffany for part i. What can I say... I was breathless at the end of the session, my legs twitched and I walked out with wobbly legs.

I was busy the following week and couldn’t visit Tiffany for a 2nd time. I knew I wanted more of what I had from the previous week.

2nd Visit:

We totally skipped part i! Went straight into the good bits like 2 horny rabbits! At the end of the session, I was so drained that luckily for the corner shop outside I was able to get an energy drink to replenish my lost cum and chi.

I can't say out the details of what happened in part ii of each session, but I can say that it was more than just a HJ.

Her husky voice, willingness to please, the fuck me attitude really takes your mind away. That pretty much sums it up for Tiffany.

Face: 8 (Cute - but can be sexy) Body: 8.5 (some scars on her arm) Breast: 7 (A/B cups with nice pink nipples) Attitude: 10/10 - Always smiling and loves what she does

overall experience: 9/10

shamrock
02-05-2012, 02:40 AM
how come everyone says they cant tell the details of part 2 lol!!

oxly
02-05-2012, 06:17 AM

Part 2 is magic,have to find out yourself

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2012, 01:51 PM

For a massage shop (business license), you are not supposed to conduct or engage in any sexual activities, although in most places, extras do happens but it has to be discrete and not openly advertised. So for the 101st time, let me say this again, Snow Lotus is a massage shop, it is NOT a FS shop.......OK?

Cheers

:fire:

lonely heart
02-05-2012, 02:16 PM
For a massage shop (business license), you are not supposed to conduct or engage in any sexual activities, although in most places, extras do happens but it has to be discrete and not openly advertised. So for the 101st time, let me say this again, Snow Lotus is a massage shop, it is NOT a FS shop.......OK?

Cheers

:fire:

I use to agree to this gentlemen agreement too but with the current price for massage in part two, I no longer stick by this rule. If I run into a dead fish, I want to know and I appricate when other people do the same too. So our hard earn money don't go wasted. This is the girls own doing, can't blame us.

BTW Part 2 wise she is fantastic. I would go back for another round if it wad $30 cheaper.

Wookie751
02-05-2012, 03:40 PM
what are the hours it is open?

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2012, 03:45 PM
what are the hours it is open?

10am to 8pm daily but if you wish to visit after 8pm then speak to Vicky, she can check with the girls and sometimes they don't mind stay back for you. 0410-781-843

Cheers

lengjai
02-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Well, it depends, part 2 is magical with Tiffany. Lonelyheart, your comment about being overpriced is again attacking snow lotus. I think she is worth every penny I paid her..

lonely heart
02-05-2012, 08:04 PM
I did wrote "BTW Part 2 wise she is fantastic." what are u guys trashammer from hooker looker. Everything has to be hunky dory?? Lucky u guys are not running the forum.

slarty
02-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Trashammer from Hookerlooker? Now that brings back memories. I have to agree with Lonelyheart here- saying a service is overpriced is far from attacking the shop or the girl IMHO.

lengjai
02-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Why can't you just accept what you have paid? Its reasonable I think.. $150+ for an hour of FS is normal! So what is the problem?

Travelmate
03-05-2012, 12:19 AM
In all my reviews, I always talk about the description of the lady, the atmosphere, the level of satisfaction, and not much at all about the details of the process and the pricing.

If I feel happy and there will be re-visit.

If it is not a good session and feel uncomfortable, I will not go back even if it is free, this becomes total waste of time.

lonely heart
03-05-2012, 03:32 AM
Why can't you just accept what you have paid? Its reasonable I think.. $150+ for an hour of FS is normal! So what is the problem?

This is your thread you really dont want me satrting here mate.

lengjai
03-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Ok.. I broke my rule of never seeing the same girl more than 2 times today.

All this talk of Tiffany brought back my sweet memories making me think of my ex gf that is somewhat similar to her.

Once again she didn't disappoint.

For an hour she reminded me what I missed out on during the days of my younger years. I never thought I could get my youth back but Tiffany made this come true..

*kiss* to Tiffany... I think I might be in love again! Haha

shamrock
03-05-2012, 07:49 PM
OK, so I finally found out for myself and went to see Tiffany today.
Yes, the other bro is right, she can make you cum without 'touching' you. It's actually quite interesting and a wonderful experience for me.
But it's not done in a seductive way... I don't know.. it's actually very hard to explain. But the girl has skills!
And who said her massage is not good? It's up to standard I thought.
Let's just say this shop is not every bro's cup of tea and I can relate to why there has been some negative comments here regarding value and what you get.
Look at the end of the day, you must think of it as a massage joint. If you think anymore, then you'll just feel ripped off no matter what the girls do. You cannot compare this to a FS joint.
Will I return? Yes and to see Tiffany again.

wilisno
03-05-2012, 07:52 PM
OK, so I finally found out for myself and went to see Tiffany today.
Yes, the other bro is right, she can make you cum without 'touching' you. It's actually quite interesting and a wonderful experience for me.
But it's not done in a seductive way... I don't know.. it's actually very hard to explain. But the girl has skills!
And who said her massage is not good? It's up to standard I thought.
Let's just say this shop is not every bro's cup of tea and I can relate to why there has been some negative comments here regarding value and what you get.
Look at the end of the day, you must think of it as a massage joint. If you think anymore, then you'll just feel ripped off no matter what the girls do. You cannot compare this to a FS joint.
Will I return? Yes and to see Tiffany again.

Hehe, even from an FS boy ! Tempting ... :miao:

Mr Crash and Burn
03-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Come on Wilisno!! You are free tomorrow and yes Tiff is on.

And I expect a full review up to your normal high standard pm'd if you like

wilisno
03-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Come on Wilisno!! You are free tomorrow and yes Tiff is on.

And I expect a full review up to your normal high standard pm'd if you like

Haha, that's what's holding me back from going there, my kind of report won't be welcome there ! ;)

lengjai
03-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Haha any report is welcome!

AHLUNGOR
03-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Haha, that's what's holding me back from going there, my kind of report won't be welcome there ! ;)

Hi brother C&B, great idea and i think it will be an honour for Tiff and SL if brother Wil does cum to the shop and do the road test. But i will have to agree with bro Wil that he really cant post the same style of 5 star review on sister Tiff here, that wont be right, but nothing stopping Willy to still meet with Tiff and just give a general overview. I will be PM him begging for full details though.....haha

Cheers

Mr Crash and Burn
04-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Yes Ahlungor, but maybe our dearest Tiff will reduce Wil to a blubbering mess that he wont be able to function properly for a few days. LOL

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Yes Ahlungor, but maybe our dearest Tiff will reduce Wil to a blubbering mess that he wont be able to function properly for a few days. LOL

If that's the case, only Tiff will know!, but willy-nilly??

haha

Cheers

:smile:

bronze
04-05-2012, 11:30 PM
i saw tiff in the corridors today..... OMG!! she looks so hot, sexy and cute. unfortunately she was not available.

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2012, 01:48 AM
i saw tiff in the corridors today..... OMG!! she looks so hot, sexy and cute. unfortunately she was not available.

Tiffany was a very happy girl today!! All the big tippers were here today, paid for her classes next week.....haha

Thank you guys, im sure you all have happy returns too

Good night!

shamrock
06-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Hehe, even from an FS boy ! Tempting ... :miao:

u should try her bro, i mean cmon.. $55 is small change for u :P

Charlie123
06-05-2012, 01:15 AM
I'll be trying out Tiffany for the first time on Thursday, suspect I'll be spending more like $155 than $55 tho...

Gotta say my expectations are sky high!

AHLUNGOR
06-05-2012, 02:33 AM
u should try her bro, i mean cmon.. $55 is small change for u :P

I think it will cost a bit more than $55 to truly satisfy Brother Wil though.... haha

Little Tiff, small on statue, big on fun!!

Cheers