PDA

View Full Version : General talk Help , any good website to watch online latest movie ?

Yogurt
23-10-2017, 05:04 PM
Help , any input will be alot thank you

Miyamoto
23-10-2017, 05:06 PM
Yogurt yogurt
why do you need to watch movies with all the drama on here?

Yogurt
23-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Lol ... drama here will start night time when they all finished work around 10 pm lol ... i knew netflix but want to find out others Miyamoto miyamoto , i am bored . Any free online website please ?

Miyamoto
23-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Sorry, I don't know any streaming ones, I usually just dl.

rfection
23-10-2017, 06:52 PM
sockshare.net
yesmovies
123movies

Yogurt
23-10-2017, 09:10 PM
Sorry, I don't know any streaming ones, I usually just dl.

Thank you miyamoto miyamoto

Yogurt
24-10-2017, 12:14 AM
sockshare.net
yesmovies
123movies

Thank you rfection rfection

BongKong
24-10-2017, 03:51 AM
Thank you rfection rfection

Dont worry about streaming Yoplait Yoplait. If you are bored i will come over and feed you Yogurt. You can drink it straight from my bottle

doctorspock
24-10-2017, 08:04 AM
youjizz.com

Might save you $ for going to the next punt!

choley
24-10-2017, 08:07 AM
subsmovies.com, gomovies.sc, they are quite good

Yogurt
24-10-2017, 11:00 AM
youjizz.com

Might save you $ for going to the next punt!

Thank you doctorspock

scooper
25-10-2017, 11:51 AM
Anyone knows a good streaming website for sports ?

BongKong
25-10-2017, 11:08 PM
Anyone knows a good streaming website for sports ?

Yeah Foxtel.com.au

choley
29-10-2017, 09:32 PM
http://www.ronaldo7.net/

NightShift
04-09-2023, 11:45 AM
MoviesHD - google it.

Great streaming website. Got movies and tv shows.

sukeong
04-09-2023, 08:39 PM
MoviesHD - google it.

Great streaming website. Got movies and tv shows.

Wowzee this actually works. Thanks dude.

I thought this gotta be a fake site. But How is it possible it hasn't been taken down?

NightShift
04-09-2023, 08:52 PM
Wowzee this actually works. Thanks dude.

I thought this gotta be a fake site. But How is it possible it hasn't been taken down?

Your welcome.

Yeah it’s a cool website, enjoy it while it lasts is what I say… much more simple than using a vpn and going to pirate bay..

bryanthemachinegun
13-09-2023, 11:09 PM

This point in time, Netflix is the key!

ynotm8
14-09-2023, 12:26 AM
https://movies2watch.tv/movie

wasabi10
14-09-2023, 12:38 AM
Came for here for intel on girls but ended up with great movie websites, thanks for sharing.

crazykyle1984
16-09-2023, 10:50 AM

Just get Amazon or HBO subscription dude!

imyouraussieguy
09-10-2023, 07:44 PM
Have you known of Netflix mate?

refokkused
09-10-2023, 07:56 PM
what's a good movie people have watched recently ?

GoldfishMan
09-10-2023, 08:14 PM
what's a good movie people have watched recently ?
Most recent good one was A Haunting in Venice. I'm a sucker for detective stories, lol. Huge fan of the Knives Out series, Only Murders in the Building, and the Hercule Poirot series. It was ok, maybe a 7/10.

Saw The Creator last week, it was really meh... too sentimental for its own good. I'd give that maybe a 6/10.

The best movie I've seen this year was Oppenheimer. 8.5/10 in my book. Kudos to Christopher Nolan for making a film that didn't feel draggy at all even with a 3+ hour run time!

NightShift
10-10-2023, 07:22 PM
Best movies this year for me:

John wick chapter 4

Spider-Man: across the spider-verse (the second movie in the series)

Mission Impossible: dead reckoning part 1.

I just recently watched the Gran Turismo movie on MoviesHD. It was good. Good car crashes. (crazy that it’s based on a true story.)

GoldfishMan
10-10-2023, 11:42 PM
Best movies this year for me:

John wick chapter 4

Spider-Man: across the spider-verse (the second movie in the series)

Mission Impossible: dead reckoning part 1.

I just recently watched the Gran Turismo movie on MoviesHD. It was good. Good car crashes. (crazy that it’s based on a true story.)

Yeah John Wick and MI were very good.

Never thought I'd fall off my seat from laughter watching an MI movie. Fark, those car chase scenes were HILLARIOUS, lol!

TheBigChungus
10-10-2023, 11:43 PM
Search up MovieBox Pro on google, you’ll thank me later.

Been a sub for a few years now and it’s probably by far the best, they’ve got a website, you can install on your android, iOS, Apple TV, Android TV.

You have picture quality from low, 720p, FHD, 4K to ORG source. You have different DOLBY digital, AAAC audio options.

You can watch low quality for free but premium members get loads more. $3.99 USD/ month, if you pick the 6 months bundle it’s $2.99 USD/month paid upfront or 12 months bundle at $1.99 USD/ month paid upfront. They also have family plans which you can use with 5 mates or family with diff email account to bring the cost even lower. For $35 ish AUD less than a BBBJ extra at a private you’re gonna have a great movie streaming experience for a year.

You can also download the movies in any quality low, 720, FHD, 4K, ORG source when you’re a premium member. (Although download option is limited to windows, Mac, and android. Apple policies on the iPhone won’t let you download movies straight on your phone).

They not only have movies, recent movies get fairly quickly added as well, they also have TV shows from almost every other streaming app out there, international movies, KDRAMA, cartoons, Anime and more.

So give them a try if you wish for $1.99 USD or $3 ish AUD.

Rather than use some random website to watch movie, pay for the sub and get the app, so when you bring a chick over for Netflix and chill, it’ll be MovieBox Pro and chill and you’ll look like a boss when you can play her anything her heart desires.

huskywesley51
11-10-2023, 12:40 PM
Subscribe to NETFLIX and watch "Nowhere"
about: Pregnant, alone and drifting in the sea, a woman trapped in a shipping container tries to survive after fleeing a devastated totalitarian

GoldfishMan
11-10-2023, 06:23 PM
Subscribe to NETFLIX and watch "Nowhere"
about: Pregnant, alone and drifting in the sea, a woman trapped in a shipping container tries to survive after fleeing a devastated totalitarian

I saw that pop up in my recommended list. It's good?

Another similar movie was All Is Lost which had Robert Redford in it. That was amazing. Entire movie had only 1 actor in it, but it still kept me enthralled the whole way!

Double_Adapter
11-10-2023, 06:59 PM

Been a sub for a few years now and it’s probably by far the best, they’ve got a website, you can install on your android, iOS, Apple TV, Android TV.

You have picture quality from low, 720p, FHD, 4K to ORG source. You have different DOLBY digital, AAAC audio options.

You can watch low quality for free but premium members get loads more. $3.99 USD/ month, if you pick the 6 months bundle it’s $2.99 USD/month paid upfront or 12 months bundle at $1.99 USD/ month paid upfront. They also have family plans which you can use with 5 mates or family with diff email account to bring the cost even lower. For $35 ish AUD less than a BBBJ extra at a private you’re gonna have a great movie streaming experience for a year.

You can also download the movies in any quality low, 720, FHD, 4K, ORG source when you’re a premium member. (Although download option is limited to windows, Mac, and android. Apple policies on the iPhone won’t let you download movies straight on your phone).

They not only have movies, recent movies get fairly quickly added as well, they also have TV shows from almost every other streaming app out there, international movies, KDRAMA, cartoons, Anime and more.

Rather than use some random website to watch movie, pay for the sub and get the app, so when you bring a chick over for Netflix and chill, it’ll be MovieBox Pro and chill and you’ll look like a boss when you can play her anything her heart desires.

Thanks bro
I like Netflix due to the subtitles and different audio languages available in the movie.
Comes in really handy when entertaining the Korean, Chinese or European ladies that stay overnight.

Can you confirm if Movie Box has subtitlies and audio languages?

TheBigChungus
11-10-2023, 07:35 PM
So I just checked and it def has subtitles with a wide range of languages, I checked squid game and it had dual audio, KR, and ENG. But I think this is where Netflix has em beat, lack of multiple languages for audio.

Nonetheless, for anyone that doesn't need multiple audios and is ok with using subs, it's a great site/app if you go premium which is still diet cheap for what you get :)

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk

CanberraGuy
11-10-2023, 10:11 PM

Looks like you need an invite code to this one now

NightShift
12-10-2023, 09:53 AM
Yeah…

MoviesHD is free. No ads. Movies, tv shows, K dramas and even C dramas.

dt333
13-10-2023, 07:04 PM
www.sflix.to
This is the way

Double_Adapter
13-10-2023, 09:13 PM
www.sflix.to
This is the way

Cheers , vpn required?

expert
13-10-2023, 09:56 PM
Been binging on Stan oldies lately. So far so good.