PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Botany Corner Massage

papi
23-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Any intel on this shop hermanos?

Upward leading staircase, neon lights at entry. Advertise on cracker under therapeutic massage.

Guvnor
26-10-2017, 05:21 PM
I have seen this shop mentioned only a couple of times on this forum, and have been curious myself. Seems like limited extras are on offer, but I remember one bro saying that they wanted $50 for clothed hj! Also, I recall that their ad on Cracker said ''come and try our magic hand", with lots of love hearts and shit, so I reckon reading between the lines that something more than massage is available.
Warning; I think they have a ladyboy on certain days, so be careful!

Mitch2
26-10-2017, 07:12 PM
I have seen this shop mentioned only a couple of times on this forum, and have been curious myself. Seems like limited extras are on offer, but I remember one bro saying that they wanted $50 for clothed hj! Also, I recall that their ad on Cracker said ''come and try our magic hand", with lots of love hearts and shit, so I reckon reading between the lines that something more than massage is available.
Warning; I think they have a ladyboy on certain days, so be careful!

No intel yet.

The mamasans prob dont realise yet that there is a "dial uncle" hotline

justinfox
22-11-2017, 09:17 PM
i go past this place on my way to the airport evert month ... it looks huge as it looks like it takes up the entire 2nd floor. i wanna know if its a Rnt as well