PDA

View Full Version : 244 Desire Anna -- busty and busy

The Speechwriter
23-10-2017, 10:20 PM
1. Ease of booking, arrival and welcome = 9

It seemed everyone had an opinion about 244 Oxford Street Paddington – don’t bother, not bad, rubbish, new management, all-Korean, new girls, blah, blah, blah. I wanted to find out for myself.

After a text conversation mid-week with a bloke called Shane, I texted the same number Saturday morning, got a response from a woman called Angela, and booked an 11:30am session with Anna. She was one of Shane’s recommendations. More on Angela and Shane later.

I had told Shane my criteria are (1) attitude (2) body (3) face. He told me I needed Anna, Amy, or Lisa. Good to know.

Arrived on time to a very warm welcome from mamasan Angela, who showed me upstairs to a huge room with a nuru mattress, double showers, and a massive bed.

“Please wait here. Anna and Yumi will come to see you.”

And Yumi?

Soon after, that beautiful sound. The clack, clack, clack of high heels on floorboards, and a knock at the door.

“Come in.”

In walk two very different girls.

Yumi to my left – early 30s?, medium height, wild hair, lithe body, long flowing see-through gown, and a saucy grin. Hello Yumi!

Anna to my right – late 20s?, shorter, more robust build, busty, strong-looking legs, and a saucy grin. Hello Anna!

They both walk over and hug me from either side, hands wandering to where they hadn’t been invited yet. Like I could care.

60 seconds of fondling (them and me) and they turn to walk out. Yumi is quite a sight from behind.

Angela returns.

“Who do you like?”

I wasn’t sure, but I was keen to stay with Shane’s recommendation (and my booking). Then Angela scares the shit out of me with this...

“Have both girls.”

Silence.

Didn’t have the courage. Just not sure I’ve got enough to keep two girls occupied, let alone happy. I told Angela. She laughed.

“I’ll go with Anna, please.”

2. The first 60 seconds (first impressions of the girl when she walks in or opens the door) = 8.5

She’s going to be a handful. Looks cheeky, all tits and teeth and high heels, winking and wagging her arse. She’s got ‘fuck me’ written all over her.

3. Body (according to personal taste re bust, arse, legs, hourglass, skinny, etc) = 8

Anna has a show-stopping build. Busty, big firm arse, strong arms, and legs. I’d say 160cm tall out of her heels. Long, light-brown hair. Not my usual type, but other boys will love her curves.

4. Face (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) = 7

Not a head-turner in the traditional sense. Anna has huge eyes, long eyelashes, and big lips. When she smiles, her entire face lights up.

5. Attitude (she's gotta be into why she’s there) = 9.5

Dynamic. See her for this reason alone. Her attitude is fabulous.

6. Chemistry (it takes two to tango) = 8

Anna and I had good rapport. She’s a girl with plenty of spunk. We worked well together because Anna was into the session and I’d been a week without sex.

7. Overall service (is the customer king?) = 9.5

Anna is the busiest WL I’ve ever met. She didn’t stop for 60 minutes. High-energy and ready to do anything to please me – DFK, DATY, balls and cock in her mouth at my instruction. Up against the wall. On the nuru mattress covered in soap and water. On the bed. Nothing was a problem.

At one stage we were on the nuru mattress together all wet and soapy and I looked down at Anna. She’d been hoovering over my whole body for about 5 minutes and now my cock was deep in her mouth. Anna’s face was covered in suds and she gave me the most wicked wink. Grrrrrrrrr.

8. Blow job (BBBJ, DT, CBJ, whatever) = 9

All natural. No latex here. Anna sucked my balls and licked my shaft, then she licked my balls and sucked my shaft. She flicked the tip, sucked the tip, then took me down to the balls, her tongue in constant motion. This girl knows her way around a man’s body. Glorious.

When I found myself in Anna’s mouth for the fourth time this session, I asked if I could CIM and she smiled.

“I want your cum.”

She got 7 day’s worth. With the warm water still running down my body from the shower head, I filled her mouth. She stayed on me until I stopped pulsing.

After spitting out 5 streams of me, she took me in her mouth again and sucked some more, just to be sure she got it all.

To kick start round two after we’d dried off from the wet session, she was bobbing and sucking and shafting and rubbing and flicking as hungrily as any woman has gobbled my cock. She had me hard again in 5 minutes. Her work, not mine. Anna needed no prompts about what to do with her mouth and tongue.

“Suck or fuck?” she asked during this blow job extravaganza.

I hadn’t fucked her yet, and we had 15 minutes left.

“Get a condom and get on me.”

9. Kissing and DATY = 9

Anna ripped in with the kissing the entire session and met my every move with some busy lips and tongue. At the start, I pinned her against the wall and put a flexed thigh and knee between her legs. She went wild with her mouth on mine.

Anna’s kissing is the type that keeps you hard. Every now and then she pushed my head back to stare a ‘fuck me’ stare. That was hot.

And she loved me licking her pussy. There was a lot of moaning when I had my face between her legs. I think – I think – she came while I was fingering her clit
and kissing her hard on her nipples.

10. Fucking (positions, intensity, etc) = 8

We only fucked for about 10 minutes. It was pure PSE. After domming me up, Anna lowered herself onto me and we did a straight cowgirl. Her tits were bouncing away in my face and I grabbed her meaty arse.

I was thrusting up from the bottom as hard as I could, and she was howling – 75 percent of it was genuine. I’m never sure of these things. She was gyrating this way and that and coaxing my cock to get harder. She looked magnificent.

The Kodak moment came when Anna was grinding away on top and she leant back to reveal the full splendour of her gorgeous tits. It was also here I realised that with her huge almond eyes, brown skin and long, long hair, Anna is quite a pretty girl. I nearly let go, but I held it to stay hard for her.

With Anna pumping me, I blew number two into the dom soon after.

11. Energy (keeping the engines running for a full hour aint easy, even when idling) = 10

She simply could not have been any busier or given more to our session. I’ve been with girls this year who were as energetic, but none who were more energetic.

I was spent by the end of our session, but Anna would have gone another hour right there. She drained me.

12. Price (is it value for what you pay?) = 9.5

Yes. $250 for an hour with Anna is outstanding value, especially if you can match her performance.

13. Ambience (the shop, the room, the shower area, etc) = 8.5

Your first time anywhere means your senses are enhanced and you’re taking everything in. This room at Paddo was on a par with 42 Gladesville and 5 Star – big, comfortable, and lots of extras like the nuru bed and water instruments.

14. x-factor (any special things that deserve their own mention) = 8.5

Anna has enough energy and enthusiasm for three girls. Make sure you carb-up before you enter her room.

15. Exit (the goodbye from both the girl and the shop) = 9

Anna is a darling and very affectionate. Her English is basic, but she does enough with her eyes and body to let you know what she’s doing, what she likes, and that she’s enjoying herself.

I met Shane after the session, and spoke to Angela again. They told me they have big plans for 244 Paddington – good news for us. We spoke a little about the business, punters, girls, Paddington the suburb (where I grew up) and how they both want to position their shop amongst the other big-name players in town.

Conclusion

Out of a possible score of 150, I'm giving Anna at 244 Paddington 131.

Highly recommended for boys who like their girls curvy, strong, strong-willed, and with batteries that don’t run out.

Brothelcreeper
24-10-2017, 05:55 PM
Nice one Speech. Lengthy but detailed. Can't fault her work ethic.

paddington244
24-10-2017, 08:03 PM
All of our girls are the same

paddington244
25-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Anna is working tonight after 7pm

The Speechwriter
25-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Nice one Speech. Lengthy but detailed. Can't fault her work ethic.

Anna worked me hard alright. She was just perpetual motion.

paddington244
26-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Many thanks she has been very busy since your review

paddington244
27-10-2017, 09:43 PM
Anna is working tonight until late

paddington244
28-10-2017, 09:48 PM
And tonight but she is joined by Nurse Lola, who is a qualified cock therapist

paddington244
29-10-2017, 06:19 PM
And there is also Cherry cola

paddington244
29-10-2017, 08:35 PM
Now joined by Nana

Brothelcreeper
29-10-2017, 09:49 PM
Photo of Anna ??

paddington244
29-10-2017, 10:13 PM
Sorry mate53379

paddington244
01-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Anna is here tomorrow Thursday

paddington244
02-11-2017, 07:51 PM
Anna is here tonight the bionic sex machine

paddington244
23-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Anna is back from holidays tomorrow the bionic sex machine is back this girl
is powered with energiser batteries. Book now .

paddington244
23-11-2017, 10:17 PM
She will lead a star studded line up together with our Friday doubles discount
promises to be a great Friday and our massage girls are starting to warm up at Paddington desire
and blow and go starts in Saturday.
Our reviewers competition will start next week.
All happening at 244 Desire

paddington244
23-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Very excited about tomorrows Friday night action. I have to be spent a $1000 dollars on a plumber today!!!!!

paddington244
24-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Anna is here waiting for all those strong boys

paddington244
24-11-2017, 07:31 PM
The energizer body Anna is ready for full frontal service until late tonight

paddington244
25-11-2017, 10:03 AM
Anna the energizer battery is here today.
She has more go in her than a rampaging Rhino.
My god try a double with her Misaki
Sparks will fly

paddington244
25-11-2017, 02:55 PM
She is so fresh from holidays

paddington244
25-11-2017, 09:56 PM
I have to tell you in all honesty Misaki is the new rising star , gulp I think Anna maybe chasing me down the stairs

paddington244
26-11-2017, 05:47 PM
Misaki is here today such a joy sweet, kissable
and so cute, but above all things sexy

paddington244
27-11-2017, 12:14 AM
Anna in tomorrow she is feeling jealous because of all these young girls

paddington244
27-11-2017, 02:15 PM
Anna came in today so the young babies do not get up on her, She is just hell on wheels

paddington244
27-11-2017, 07:57 PM
She is jealous of all the babies and she is on fire

paddington244
28-11-2017, 03:47 PM
I think Anna put those baby girls in their place yesterday
No doubt she is the boss queen

paddington244
28-11-2017, 07:08 PM
And she has presence

paddington244
15-12-2017, 05:15 PM
Misaki is such a sweet thing and she is blowing big kisses
https://auxxxreviews.com/axrpix/244_4.mp4

paddington244
15-12-2017, 10:17 PM
Anna is here this weekend are you brave enough to take on the energizer the wonder woman of sex

harrycd
15-12-2017, 10:25 PM
Wow what an AR, must of missed reading this one.

threebysix
16-12-2017, 05:34 PM
Is this the same Anna from ruby kiss?

paddington244
16-12-2017, 05:44 PM
No it is our Anna55665

paddington244
16-12-2017, 08:35 PM
anna is here sunday

paddington244
21-12-2017, 08:39 PM
Anna is here tomorrow on Friday do any of you dare to take on the balls cruncher, last chance before
xmas to test your manhood