PDA

View Full Version : Poll what could be sucks the most?

Christmas
24-10-2017, 01:06 PM
1. got hiv from bbfs and you don't even know you are dying
http://www.asiaone.com/asia/s-korea-police-fail-track-down-hiv-positive-sex-buyer

2. got busted by wifey/ gf
couldn't find any news links :(

3. you found out your be loved girl friend/wife is actually wl, or ml
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dad-finds-out-wife-prostitute-9838597

4. when you think you're jaded as fuck, there's no fairytale so you love your family/wife/daughter whatever but still find yourself visit to see your favourite wl/ml in regular basis.
https://www.mamamia.com.au/why-husbands-cheat/

harrycd
24-10-2017, 01:20 PM
5. Your English.
Lol

One of my good mates found out his wife was cheating on him last week. Tough news to take as they had been together since high school.

Christmas
24-10-2017, 01:22 PM
5. Your English.
Lol

One of my good mates found out his wife was cheating on him last week. Tough news to take as they had been together since high school.

If only i can edit pool option
5. My english
6. Your pringles

Back to topic... That’s sad.. really sad :(

DownUnda
24-10-2017, 03:05 PM
WEL it would be shocking to know you gf or wife is a ML or WL, but I think that woule be quite obvious to detect dont you think?

Christmas
24-10-2017, 03:08 PM
WEL it would be shocking to know you gf or wife is a ML or WL, but I think that woule be quite obvious to detect dont you think?

well then how can so may WL and ML has boyfriend who don't know what girls do

Miyamoto
24-10-2017, 04:18 PM
Hmm, gut instinct was 1 but with medical advances I don’t think it’s that bad these days. 2, depends on what the relationship is like, might be a blessing in disguise. 3, That would be a real shock and hard to take for most guys 4, a lot of guys here might be in just that situation.

Presuming you are in a good, loving relationship it’s a toss up between 2 and 3. If there’s kids involved 2 would be the worst because you would have to go on with the knowledge you fucked it up

huggyaust
24-10-2017, 04:20 PM
well then how can so may WL and ML has boyfriend who don't know what girls do

I always wonder too !!

BlackToad
24-10-2017, 06:34 PM
I always wonder too !!

According to my survey of ML/WLs over the last couple of years:
1) 96% don’t have bf
2) 2% have bf but tell him they work in a store or other small business
3) 1% have bf and tell him they work in legit massage
4) 1% met their bf in massage shop and he wants them to leave but she doesn’t want to

Coastal Punter
24-10-2017, 09:58 PM
http://www.asiaone.com/asia/s-korea-police-fail-track-down-hiv-positive-sex-buyer

4. when you think you're jaded as fuck, there's no fairytale so you love your family/wife/daughter whatever but still find yourself visit to see your favourite wl/ml in regular basis.

Think I'm #4....have developed a habit this yr.

The Speechwriter
24-10-2017, 10:05 PM
When I was living in Sydney years ago, this is how my fuck buddy at the time told me she was working in a massage parlour in Willoughby...

“I don’t let anybody put anything inside any part of me. It’s just a massage and hand relief.”

She couldn’t massage for shit, but boy could she suck a cock!

Christmas
24-10-2017, 10:18 PM
According to my survey of ML/WLs over the last couple of years:
1) 96% don’t have bf
2) 2% have bf but tell him they work in a store or other small business
3) 1% have bf and tell him they work in legit massage
4) 1% met their bf in massage shop and he wants them to leave but she doesn’t want to

Well i’ve been working this indurstry for 5 years now
1) 50% wl/ml has bf
2) 50% of option 1, they lie
3) 25% of option 1, they have met their bf as customer-wl
4) how much left?... im math dumb... but anyway else they have bf but oversea. In thailand, in korea etc

G$$
24-10-2017, 11:00 PM

Hmm interesting articles Chelsea, especially #4.
for me probably #1. would suck the most, although #4 scares me.
I havent got kids or family and am currently single, never had a punt while in a relationship so 2-4 dont really apply to me at the moment. However I don't think i would react like the guy in the article for #3, I would be a little more understanding and talk to her calmly about it. This is probably how would I would act in this situation thinking about if my ex's were found out to be WL/ML.

cuteguy
24-10-2017, 11:07 PM

If you ever suspect your girlfriend is working as a ML or WL download an app where you can have video calls with her. That way, you can call her at any time to see what she is doing. If she doesn't pick up your call many times and comes up with some excuses that she is busy or didn't hear your call, there is a great probability that she might be working.

BongKong
25-10-2017, 12:18 AM
If you ever suspect your girlfriend is working as a ML or WL download an app where you can have video calls with her. That way, you can call her at any time to see what she is doing. If she doesn't pick up your call many times and comes up with some excuses that she is busy or didn't hear your call, there is a great probability that she might be working.

Yeah that makes heaps of sense. So when i call a friend and they don't pick up should i assume they have turnt to prostitution also?

Souless
25-10-2017, 05:38 AM
I just by default assume they are a ML/WL. Then work my suspicions away. Start from the bottom :p

beta101
25-10-2017, 08:51 AM
#1 no coming back from that lol

Figgous22
25-10-2017, 08:54 AM
#1 the girl was 15

BlackToad
25-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Well i’ve been working this indurstry for 5 years now
1) 50% wl/ml has bf
2) 50% of option 1, they lie
3) 25% of option 1, they have met their bf as customer-wl
4) how much left?... im math dumb... but anyway else they have bf but oversea. In thailand, in korea etc

50% have bf!! That doesn’t accord with my survey at all. Maybe they also lie to the customer if asked. Makes sense though since at lot of these WL/ML are attractive young ladies. I think how can they not have bf.

Have you meet any married WLs? Would kind of turn me on if they were married.

cuteguy
25-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Yeah that makes heaps of sense. So when i call a friend and they don't pick up should i assume they have turnt to prostitution also?

I was referring to these girls and in particular to a girl not picking up 'many' of your calls.

beta101
25-10-2017, 06:26 PM
50% have bf!! That doesn’t accord with my survey at all. Maybe they also lie to the customer if asked. Makes sense though since at lot of these WL/ML are attractive young ladies. I think how can they not have bf.

Have you meet any married WLs? Would kind of turn me on if they were married.

I had sex with a couple of married wls some with kids. Some wls with kids don't like to share personal stories cause its just a "fuck" job. Personally, I don't like married wls. I guess I'm just a loving, kind hearted n well adjusted Arab hating herbivore male.

dingoman
25-10-2017, 08:35 PM
Option 2 would be the worse if married with kids as it breaks up a whole family.

sukeong
26-10-2017, 08:52 AM
Option 2 would be the worse if married with kids as it breaks up a whole family.

Yeah I think this is bad. Was gonna go with option one but thinking of the cheated wife and innocent kids, husband going behind her back screwing young Asian chicks, doesn't sit well with me. If I was married and discovered the wife being secretly unfaithful, I would be devastated. I'm not a goody two shoes but surely there is somewhere you gotta draw the line when it comes to family. Unless of course it's an open marriage or there is no more love anymore and divorce is the only way if not of the kids blah blah. Heck it's depressing to think about it

phoenix555
26-10-2017, 08:59 AM
I found option 3 and 4 is a bit contradictive. So you can bang WL but your wife can't be banged.

Imagine what is your reaction if you find out your wife is ex-WL ?

sukeong
26-10-2017, 09:01 AM

Her estimate of 50% should be closer to the real number than your estimate imo. Most ml can kinda get away with it by hiding the true nature of their job or justifying to their BF they don't provide sex. Although with special regulars we know sometimes they provide alot more. I know of a young ish Taiwanese ML who provide extra extras to a mid aged regular of hers who see her often, sometimes 5 times a week, provided FS before. all this done with her Korean BF kept in the dark obviously. It happens

The Speechwriter
26-10-2017, 12:55 PM
I had sex with a couple of married wls some with kids. Some wls with kids don't like to share personal stories cause its just a "fuck" job. Personally, I don't like married wls. I guess I'm just a loving, kind hearted n well adjusted Arab hating herbivore male.

Why do you hate Arabs and meat?

CunningLinguist
27-10-2017, 08:53 PM
In my experience there's a pretty solid correlation between pussy looseness and #months worked as WL.

Not always the case, some girls that have hardly fucked can have quite loose pussies, and some seasoned WLs have really tight pussies. The pussy is amazing!

BlackToad
27-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Not always the case, some girls that have hardly fucked can have quite loose pussies, and some seasoned WLs have really tight pussies. The pussy is amazing!

The pussy is amazing. I've had some older girls with an amazing tight pussy. On the other hand I've had some young girls with more lose feeling pussy. Also pussy tends to get bigger when a girl is arroused and then tighter when they climax.

The pussy is such a complex organ with many moods just like the girls themselves.

CunningLinguist
27-10-2017, 11:46 PM
Pussies are much stronger than dicks.

Yeah mostly, but they are some really pussy pussies around also: don't fuck me so deep it hurts, not so hard it hurts, you are too big, hurry up i am sore, blah blah blah