PDA

View Full Version : Shop Info FULL SERVICE $120UP. More new girl available call ask 0416239388, NO Disappointment (Full service)

crystal chen
24-10-2017, 01:24 PM
in/out call .Absolutely high class, beautiful girl will come to you ,🌷😍👍😘💋
Come to you or our private place have fun. ////new 'HAPPY BONUS'set of menu~nnew option~!! todays special~! booking (half)hour[30 mins] one girl +another girl next coming 30mins =one hour but the same price of each ,one by one~enjoy double happiness! !!齐人之福(!)double enjoyment!call 0416239388 make booking//// -

More new girl available call ask 0416239388, NO Disappointment (Full service) rate:

crystal chen
24-10-2017, 01:48 PM
in/out call .Absolutely high class, beautiful girl will come to you ,🌷😍👍😘💋
Come to you or our private place have fun. ////new 'HAPPY BONUS'set of menu~nnew option~!! todays special~! booking (half)hour[30 mins] one girl +another girl next coming 30mins =one hour but the same price of each ,one by one~enjoy double happiness! !!齐人之福(!)double enjoyment!call 0416239388 make booking//// -

More new girl available call ask 0416239388, NO Disappointment (Full service) rate:

We need your booking first call 0416239388 or 0426467608 to make a booking please.
Escape your stress of daily life
We care about your feeling, darling
We do in-call and out-call services (out-call additional extra $70 per hour to your home or hotel room)
Location: Chatswood (5 minute walk from train station),North Sydney. Operating Hours: In/out-call 10:00am-11:00pm, 7 Days/Week including Public Holidays
To avoid disappointment, please try to give us 1 hour notice when you want to make a booking
For security reasons, phone number must be visible when calling to make booking i.e. no Private Numbers, thankyou! :-)
Including professional massage happy ending,with magic fingers and sexy lingerie . For (Extra $50 for blow job + 69),(Nuru massage Extra $80). 45 mins up
Let the beautiful women of magic fingers with our whole body melt your blues away. The exotic relaxation leaves you feeling 10ft tall & bulletproof.

crystal chen
25-10-2017, 09:55 AM
We need your booking first call 0416239388 or 0426467608 to make a booking please.
Escape your stress of daily life
We care about your feeling, darling
We do in-call and out-call services (out-call additional extra $70 per hour to your home or hotel room)
Location: Chatswood (5 minute walk from train station),North Sydney. Operating Hours: In/out-call 10:00am-11:00pm, 7 Days/Week including Public Holidays
To avoid disappointment, please try to give us 1 hour notice when you want to make a booking
For security reasons, phone number must be visible when calling to make booking i.e. no Private Numbers, thankyou! :-)
Including professional massage happy ending,with magic fingers and sexy lingerie . For (Extra $50 for blow job + 69),(Nuru massage Extra $80). 45 mins up
Let the beautiful women of magic fingers with our whole body melt your blues away. The exotic relaxation leaves you feeling 10ft tall & bulletproof.

Latina girl Dani is a busty GG cup slender,tonedcurvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch .. Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra's negotiable ).... Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..

crystal chen
25-10-2017, 03:53 PM
Latina girl Dani is a busty GG cup slender,tonedcurvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch .. Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra's negotiable ).... Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..

Address. Johnson st chatswood. ////new 'HAPPY BONUS'set of menu~nnew option~!! todays special~! booking (half)hour[30 mins] one girl +another girl next coming 30mins =one hour but the same price of each ,one by one~enjoy double happiness! !!齐人之福(!)double enjoyment!call 0416239388 make booking//// -

crystal chen
26-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Address. Johnson st chatswood. ////new 'HAPPY BONUS'set of menu~nnew option~!! todays special~! booking (half)hour[30 mins] one girl +another girl next coming 30mins =one hour but the same price of each ,one by one~enjoy double happiness! !!齐人之福(!)double enjoyment!call 0416239388 make booking//// -

Daisy from hong kong 23 yo DD CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 .new in town, working holiday,don't miss out. good company,beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. , WORKING MONDAY AND TUESDAY.

crystal chen
26-10-2017, 01:51 PM
Daisy from hong kong 23 yo DD CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 .new in town, working holiday,don't miss out. good company,beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. , WORKING MONDAY AND TUESDAY.

crystal chen
30-10-2017, 09:59 AM

Daisy from hong kong 21 yo DD CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 .new in town, working holiday,don't miss out. good company,beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. , WORKING MONDAY AND TUESDAY.

crystal chen
21-11-2017, 10:17 AM
Daisy from hong kong 21 yo DD CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 .new in town, working holiday,don't miss out. good company,beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. , WORKING MONDAY AND TUESDAY.Susan
📍SEXY BUSTY GORGEOUS~ 🌸 ⭐️ She have big boobs , DD cup. Chinese, size 6 164 cm , 25 yo, she is an attractive professional model, well travelled, fluent English and first class service with magic fingers. smooth skin SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. 🍯🐛

crystal chen
22-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Susan
SEXY BUSTY GORGEOUS~  ⭐️ She have big boobs , DD cup. Chinese, size 6 164 cm , 25 yo, she is an attractive professional model, well travelled, fluent English and first class service with magic fingers. smooth skin SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. 

La La
20yo Chinese. Student, F cup, 158 cm, GORGEOUS FACE, SWEET GIRL.
Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has magic fingers

:cool2:
Address. Johnson st chatswood. ////new ‘HAPPY BONUS’set of menu~nnew option~!! todays special~! booking (half)hour[30 mins] one girl +another girl next coming 30mins =one hour but the same price of each ,one by one~enjoy double happiness! !!齐人之福(!)double enjoyment!call 0416239388 make booking//// –

crystal chen
23-11-2017, 10:15 AM
La La
20yo Chinese. Student, F cup, 158 cm, GORGEOUS FACE, SWEET GIRL.
Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has magic fingers

:cool2:
Address. Johnson st chatswood. ////new ‘HAPPY BONUS’set of menu~nnew option~!! todays special~! booking (half)hour[30 mins] one girl +another girl next coming 30mins =one hour but the same price of each ,one by one~enjoy double happiness! !!齐人之福(!)double enjoyment!call 0416239388 make booking//// –

Daisy from hong kong 23 yo DD CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 .new in town, working holiday,don’t miss out. good company,beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. , wotking MONDAY AND TUESDAY.

crystal chen
23-11-2017, 02:17 PM
Daisy from hong kong 23 yo DD CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 .new in town, working holiday,don’t miss out. good company,beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. , wotking MONDAY AND TUESDAY.

crystal chen
02-12-2017, 03:30 PM
Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 20yo! Univeristy student ! new in this industry .Fresh and new in this industry ! Darling come and teach me more….. 171cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! top model price! She can speaks mandarin .
experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. TOP MODEL

crystal chen
02-12-2017, 04:40 PM
Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 20yo! Univeristy student ! new in this industry .Fresh and new in this industry ! Darling come and teach me more….. 171cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! top model price! She can speaks mandarin .
experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. TOP MODEL54873

crystal chen
20-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Daisy
Daisy { PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ big eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin.very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage .

crystal chen
20-03-2018, 05:49 PM
Co Co
SEXY GORGEOUS~  ⭐️ Professional masseuse, C cup. Chinese, size 8, 170 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL.  hope see you guy very soon

crystal chen
22-03-2018, 02:23 PM
Dani
Latina girl Dani is a busty GG cup, 167cm. size 8. slender curvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch . Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!.

crystal chen
16-04-2018, 11:03 AM
Dani
Latina girl Dani is a busty GG cup, 167cm. size 8. slender curvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch . Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!.Miki
Miki 28 year old. Japan mix Hong Kong, 161cm, c cup ,sensual touch/magic fingers.
I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight pussy Very wet 🎉🎉🎉
You will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,
My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.
Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth skin.
Working MONDY to FRIDAY 10am to 7pm only!!
Contact Us

crystal chen
17-04-2018, 10:55 AM
Miki
Miki 28 year old. Japan mix Hong Kong, 161cm, c cup ,sensual touch/magic fingers.
I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight pussy Very wet 
My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.
Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth skin.
Contact Us
Daisy Daisy { PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ big eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin.very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage . working MONDAY/ TUESDAY/SUNDAY.
Apple
Very Young girl, busty girl.
working in Chatswood now. ✔️ D cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl, 22yo . 169 cm, from singapore good english, she will shower together with, Erotic massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!. ON HOILDAY

crystal chen
18-04-2018, 09:36 AM
Daisy Daisy { PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ big eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin.very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage . working MONDAY/ TUESDAY/SUNDAY.
Apple
working in Chatswood now. ✔️ D cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl, 22yo . 169 cm, from singapore good english, she will shower together with, Erotic massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!. ON HOILDAY

Apple

crystal chen
18-04-2018, 12:44 PM
Apple
24yo Chinese. sex lady, C cup, 167 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.
I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever .
I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .
Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has magic fingers.

crystal chen
18-04-2018, 03:17 PM
24yo Chinese. sex lady, C cup, 167 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.
I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .
Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has magic fingers.
Miki
I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight pussy Very wet 

crystal chen
19-04-2018, 02:26 PM
Miki
shelly
📍SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )
22 year old. Professional masseuse, DD cup. Chinese, size 8, 167 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL. 🍯 hope see you guy very soon.
Top model.
WORKING : only on Tuesday and Thursday- only 5pm to 10 pm. ( Friday 10am to 10 pm )

crystal chen
19-04-2018, 05:29 PM
shelly
SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )
22 year old. Professional masseuse, DD cup. Chinese, size 8, 167 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL.  hope see you guy very soon.
Top model.
WORKING : only on Tuesday and Thursday- only 5pm to 10 pm. ( Friday 10am to 10 pm )

Dani
Latina girl Dani is a busty GG cup, 167cm. size 8. slender curvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch . Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!.
WORKING : WEDNESDAY/ THURSDAY / SATURDAY ONLY . TOP MODEL

crystal chen
20-04-2018, 11:43 AM
Dani

shelly
📍SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )
22 year old. Professional masseuse, DD cup. Chinese, size 8, 167 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL. 🍯 hope see you guy very soon.
Top model.

crystal chen
20-04-2018, 02:42 PM
shelly
SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )
22 year old. Professional masseuse, DD cup. Chinese, size 8, 167 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL.  hope see you guy very soon.
Top model.

NEW GIRL. 24yo Chinese. sex lady, C cup, 167 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.

crystal chen
23-04-2018, 11:25 AM
NEW GIRL. 24yo Chinese. sex lady, C cup, 167 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.

Miki

crystal chen
23-04-2018, 01:08 PM
Miki

Annie  Chinese, 161cm size8, Professional MASSEUSE, TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 ) only happy ending. Absolutely gorgeous, no doubt . working Monday and Friday only.

crystal chen
23-04-2018, 03:26 PM
Annie  Chinese, 161cm size8, Professional MASSEUSE, TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 ) only happy ending. Absolutely gorgeous, no doubt . working Monday and Friday only.

crystal chen
25-04-2018, 11:43 AM

Nana
working in Chatswood now. ✔️ D cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl, 23yo . 169 cm, from singapore good english, she will shower together with, I use of magic fingers with our whole body will oil you up & down with a relaxing deep muscular relaxation that will pamper you from the top of your head, all the way down to the tips of your toes. massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!. ON HOILDAY
WORKING: ONLY by booking .TOP MODEL

crystal chen
26-04-2018, 12:07 PM
Nana
working in Chatswood now. ✔️ D cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl, 23yo . 169 cm, from singapore good english, she will shower together with, I use of magic fingers with our whole body will oil you up & down with a relaxing deep muscular relaxation that will pamper you from the top of your head, all the way down to the tips of your toes. massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!. ON HOILDAY
WORKING: ONLY by booking .TOP MODEL

shelly
Top model.

crystal chen
26-04-2018, 01:38 PM
shelly
Top model.
Dani

crystal chen
26-04-2018, 03:12 PM
Massage with happy ending rate:
($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR
($360)2 HR ( free 30 mins)
Couple to Couple ($360) 1 HR, 2 HR ($700), 4 HR ($ 1300)
(Full service available call ask more thx)
Including /professional massage/happy ending/nude body to body slide, with magic fingers and sexy lingerie.
For (Extra $50 for blow job + 69), (Nuru massage Extra $80). 45 mins up
Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
($450) 2 HR (free 30mins)
Couple to Couple ($460) 1 HR, 2 HR ($880), 4 HR ($1500)

crystal chen
27-04-2018, 12:53 PM
Massage with happy ending rate:
($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR
($360)2 HR ( free 30 mins)
Couple to Couple ($360) 1 HR, 2 HR ($700), 4 HR ($ 1300)
(Full service available call ask more thx)
Including /professional massage/happy ending/nude body to body slide, with magic fingers and sexy lingerie.
For (Extra $50 for blow job + 69), (Nuru massage Extra $80). 45 mins up
Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
($450) 2 HR (free 30mins)
Couple to Couple ($460) 1 HR, 2 HR ($880), 4 HR ($1500)

Dani

crystal chen
27-04-2018, 01:46 PM
Dani
Dani

crystal chen
30-04-2018, 12:04 PM
Dani
LuLu
23 year old.chinese, she got attractive chinese small eye. 170cm. Cup C ! size 6-8 , . very sweet and sexy gorgeous.
With my pleasant smile , Enchanting company, my LOVING hands and Breasts to massage you, you will already feel Happiness, Relaxed & Masculine!!❤❤❤❤
When you take My sweet Cat pocket Completely, Then you Will Be the MASTER OF ME , Your sex princess!! I will shower together with you,hot erotic massage. well travelled, fluent English . playful
WORKING: only MOnday / Saturday

crystal chen
23-05-2018, 12:33 PM
TINA
CHINESE 26year old, CC CUP 165CM. magic fingers. smooth skin. SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. erotic masseuse / Nuru massage (Extra $80)(Extra $40. Enjoy her wonderful service. My Dear Gorgeous men,can believe I understand &Deliver your wildest passionate needs & Desires! I love for Us Both to REACH & ENJOY THIS TOGETHER COMPLETELY!!!! I am A girl For FUN, please & BEAUTIFUL MEMORY!!!!
I DO FULL SERVICE AND MASSAGE
Top model

crystal chen
24-05-2018, 12:58 PM
www.fantasymassage.com.au
4 young ladies new here
call 0416 239 388 make a booking

crystal chen
25-05-2018, 04:30 PM
4 young ladies new here
call 0416 239 388 make a booking
young gorgeous now

crystal chen
25-05-2018, 06:50 PM
young gorgeous now

LuLu
23 year old.chinese, she got attractive chinese small eye. 170cm. Cup C ! size 6-8 , . very sweet and sexy gorgeous.
With my pleasant smile , Enchanting company, my LOVING hands and Breasts to massage you, you will already feel Happiness, Relaxed & Masculine!!❤❤❤❤
When you take My sweet Cat pocket Completely, Then you Will Be the MASTER OF ME , Your sex princess!! I will shower together with you,hot erotic massage. well travelled, fluent English . playful

crystal chen
25-05-2018, 08:22 PM
LuLu

crystal chen
26-05-2018, 11:50 AM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,
experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. TOP MODEL

crystal chen
26-05-2018, 01:49 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

crystal chen
26-05-2018, 05:45 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

crystal chen
26-05-2018, 08:18 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

crystal chen
26-05-2018, 10:17 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

crystal chen
27-05-2018, 06:43 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,
( HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF) Following price

crystal chen
28-05-2018, 11:32 AM
( HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF) Following price

Sandy
Very Young girl. 18 year old Chinese. sex lady, B cup, 157 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

top model

Working : working on Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday. sometime Saturday

crystal chen
28-05-2018, 01:32 PM
LuLu
23 year old.chinese, she got attractive chinese small eye. 169cm. Cup C ! size 6-8 , . very sweet and sexy gorgeous.

Top model

WORKING: (Monday/Wedneday/Friday -5PM TO 10 PM) Saturday all day

crystal chen
28-05-2018, 02:54 PM
Sandy
Very Young girl. 18 year old Chinese. sex lady, B cup, 157 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

top model

Working : working on Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday. sometime Saturday

crystal chen
28-05-2018, 05:50 PM
HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF)
special discount now, 3 young & pretty girls are waiting for you
call 0416239388 make a booking now!

crystal chen
28-05-2018, 08:10 PM
Adult Massage Chatswood – Chatswood – North Sydney Location: Chatswood (5 minute walk from train station), near North Sydney
Operating Hours: In/out-call 10:00am-10pm 7 Days/Week including Public
(HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF)

crystal chen
28-05-2018, 09:55 PM
Daisy

{ PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ GREEN eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. I enjoy sex very much.Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. Very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage . working MONDAY/ TUESDAY/SUNDAY.

crystal chen
29-05-2018, 03:22 PM
Adult Massage Chatswood – Chatswood – North Sydney Location: Chatswood (5 minute walk from train station), near North Sydney
Operating Hours: In/out-call 10:00am-10pm 7 Days/Week including Public
(HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF)
www.fantasymassage.com.au more info in web page
call me 0416239388 booking now!