PDA

View Full Version : Other Club 350 North Willoughby Bing Bing. Get off the damn phone

Brothelcreeper
24-10-2017, 04:35 PM
Person's Name : Bing Bing

Establishment : Club 350

Date of Visit : 24th October 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $140 hr

Size/shape : Slim. Enhanced B or C cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : bbbj, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : No

My experience/comments :

After reading some reviews on Club 350 I thought I would give it a try today. Arrived at 10am and met Helen the receptionist in the car park as I pulled in. She was very friendly. Told her that I had read some good reviews on her shop and that I would like to see Cici. The roster put up last night said that Cici was working but Helen delivered the bad news that she wasn't there and that it is hard to keep an accurate roster. I wanted to see her as I like very busty girls.

I asked to see the girls. A new one had just arrived and she said hello but she had no name yet as it was her first day in the shop. I also met Monica and Bing Bing. I would say the girl quality was good for a $140 hr shop.

I decided to choose Bing Bing and went to her room.

Bing Bing is probably in her late 20's, very nice figure, had just arrived so had no make up on. Face was pretty plain, enhanced B/C cups which were standing proud on her chest and mid length brown hair. I was happy with my choice. She had already showered before I went in the room, she stripped naked and I had a shower whilst she played with her phone.

I may be being picky but I was a bit disappointed with her at the start of the session as when I was showering and even when I had finished my shower, she was delivering and receiving numerous voicemail messages on wechat and as I laid on the bed, the phone kept beeping and she would keep getting up to answer it, walk across the room and leave lengthy voicemail messages which was starting to spoil the mood. I want a girls attention, I don't want to be a distraction in the room whilst they message or call other people. Ban the phone in the room is what I say. There is too much of that going on these days, lying there hearing all the messages come in as you fuck. This continued for a good 5 minutes and she got up twice to walk across the room, talk on the phone as I laid there. It was really starting to spoil the mood.

Anyway I digress. I lie down, cock erect in the air. Bing Bing speaks OK English and asks me a few questions like am I married etc. She then starts off with a nice cat bath, mainly concentrated on my nipples. Her ample breasts hang down and I enjoy playing with them as she sucks my nipples. She looks down at my cock, starts commenting on how big it is and then reaches for a condom. I ask her for bbbj and she puts the condom down but then starts about three minutes of slowly wiping my cock with tissues, wet wipes etc which made me think if you don't want to suck it bare, just say so. Eventually after she has wiped it completely clean even though I had just showered, she starts sucking and then starts fake moaning. I was quickly losing interest. Her fake moaning was very loud and very bad and started the second she put my cock in her mouth. With the phone distraction, the elongated cleaning of my cock with the wet wipes and her fake moaning I was thinking this is going to be a very mechanical fuck and I started to go soft. Her lack of attentiveness was making me lose interest.

She sucks for a bit but I am soft now so she stops and tries to resurrect the situation with some nipple licking and cock wanking but I am not feeling it and after a few minutes I suggest that I have a quick shower and she lies on the bed.

I was not very excited by now so I thought I would see if she liked some DATY which may start to arouse my interest and perhaps hers. She was OK with it but I did it for about 10 minutes and her fake moaning was really off putting and I could tell that she was probably thinking "when will this be over" as she just lay there, not rising to any kind of sexual tempo, so I stopped.

We were about 35 minutes into a one hour session and it was going nowhere so I showered, thanked her for her efforts and went back to reception. I thanked Helen and told her that unfortunately Bing Bing was not connecting with me. She suggested that she was too young. I don't think that has anything to do with it as she is not that young. I was thinking of trying another girl and was introduced to Monica again but she was not really my type so I thanked Helen and left. Best to cut my losses.

I think 350 has some nice looking girls and perhaps I was just unlucky with my lack of connection with Bing Bing. Don't let it put you off visiting the shop as there have been some good reviews.

That's punting !!

I had not cum and did not want to have a bad day, so on my way back to work I stopped off at 22 Rydalmere and saw a newbie Helen which was a much better experience. See my review on Helen posted on their page.

You win some you lose some.