PDA

View Full Version : General talk Regulations

groove911
26-10-2017, 07:15 PM
I have learnt a lot from reviews on here
Any regulations before I start posting myself ?
Thanks

wilisno
27-10-2017, 12:25 AM
Thanks
There’s no regulation in writing reviews, any format, any contents. But spare a thought for the workers, just don’t write anything that would create hardships or problems for them, e.g. BBFS etc.

tom238
27-10-2017, 11:04 PM
Post a review or two, and encourage others to do same

BlackToad
27-10-2017, 11:56 PM
Thanks

Good question. I've been on this forum for a while now but I still wonder how far I should go in the reviews. I guess if it's a licensed FS brothel then it's ok to mention anything that the brothel management allow e.g. BBBJ is ok in some brothels but not others.

Anyway I don't want to discourage you from posting any reviews. If in doubt PM one of the members who has been arround for a while for advice.

Massage parlors are trickier. I tend to put my reviews in the private section for those - you need 50 post to gain access to that section A lot of these massage parlors don't have council approval for any sexual services even HJ! So, in theory the MP could get into trouble if found out.

bryanr
27-10-2017, 11:58 PM
Surely PM is safer if you are talking massage. Whats stopping councils reading the private section

hyperultra
29-10-2017, 12:14 AM
Was going to ask the same thing. Since joining, most posts im reading put people into two camps - reviewers and grazers

dingoman
29-10-2017, 01:38 PM
Good question. I've been on this forum for a while now but I still wonder how far I should go in the reviews. I guess if it's a licensed FS brothel then it's ok to mention anything that the brothel management allow e.g. BBBJ is ok in some brothels but not others.

Anyway I don't want to discourage you from posting any reviews. If in doubt PM one of the members who has been arround for a while for advice.

Massage parlors are trickier. I tend to put my reviews in the private section for those - you need 50 post to gain access to that section A lot of these massage parlors don't have council approval for any sexual services even HJ! So, in theory the MP could get into trouble if found out.

Could be a stupid question but I can't find the link to pm other members. Anyone able to help or do I need 50 posts in order to activate this function?

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2017, 09:31 AM

Very good advices !

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2017, 09:38 AM
Could be a stupid question but I can't find the link to pm other members. Anyone able to help or do I need 50 posts in order to activate this function?

If you are using the iPhone mobile version of the forum , go to the top of your page and click Forum home , on the top right hand side , click on the domino looking icon and you will see the menu with messages. But in this version, you will have to type in the user name of the member you want to send your PM to.

In a full site version, you just click on the members profile and there is an option for private messages.

Good luck

Ps. You don't need any post count to send messages.

mellow
30-10-2017, 09:00 PM
Is there a live chat on this website. Thanks.

Raybo
31-10-2017, 11:20 AM
Is there a live chat on this website. Thanks.

No live chat. Would be a good laugh though!

chance
07-11-2017, 10:22 PM
A live chat would be a great addition,not possible though ?