starz
26-10-2017, 10:53 PM
Name: Sumiri

Height: 170cm

Face: Cute, elegant

Body: Size 8

Size D cup

Cost: $190/hour

Tried this place after reading all the reviews, and agree that the quality is superb given the price range

I arrived and used the stairs at the front, it is a big place. When you walk in you climb a few flights of stairs, then wander around the corridors
Finding the boss in charge, i was shown into one of the waiting rooms
Quick behind me were two other punters, but I didnt see them as they were shown into separate waiting rooms

Before I can even sit down I am shown six different ladies . YoYo, Amy, Kitty and Sumiri and another two

I hear another guy booking Ice, and so I didnt get to meet her

On average, there six ladies I am introduced to are size 6, Sumiri is slightly larger at size 7

I have no idea who to choose, and I ask for help, and am recommended Sumiri, she is Japanese and worth meeting

I am shown down the hall into a very nice room, with ensuite and with separate shower room

Sumiri comes in close after, and as I am turning on the taps, she is getting ready to join me

I havent been with a Japanese lady before, and have read enough Ginza reviews to know that Japanese ladies are gorgeous

Sumiri is a jaw dropper, curves and busy, and unique face, with big eyes, luscious lips, and size D

Our session was all smoothe sails, we spend a few minutes breaking the ice, but her English is as good as my Japanese

I was trying to remember every Japanese word i could remember, and I need to learn more

She had no tattooes, was completely shaved and was more than happy to please

One limitation was that her BBBJ was not deep, but in all she was a great 1 hour time

Sumiri on top was worth it alone, and the mirror view was spectacular, as she did her unmistakable movements

I dont know how many Japanese I will see here, but glad I chose Sumiri. I dont live close to city, and this is my Japanese base for now unless I hear about other places

Despite my limited Japanese, Sumiri was worth it. Gladesville is a big place, and worth another visit

As I walk out I thanked the boss, and a guy walking in asked me who I had seen. That person hope will also post that review

The Speechwriter
27-10-2017, 08:20 AM
Thanks for the review starz. I love reading about Sydney’s Japanese girls. Sounds like you’ve found a keeper.

42Gladesville
11-11-2017, 08:28 PM
Sumiri is the last day here today!!!!!!!!

Byron2001
24-11-2017, 12:40 AM
is Sumiri gone forever? Damn she's my type.

42Gladesville
24-11-2017, 03:07 PM
She will be coming back here from Japan on January, dont worry :)

Byron2001
27-11-2017, 12:05 AM
Oh she's coming back? Thank goodness I get a chance to see her again. Thank you