PDA

View Full Version : Other Taylor’s Lidcombe— Rubbish from Beijing Amanda

The Speechwriter
27-10-2017, 01:52 PM
Just minutes out of my second-worst session of 2017 with Amanda from Taylor’s Lidcombe.

Couldn’t do this. Couldn’t do that. Don’t touch me here. Don’t move me there. The full Monty.

All the stuff that’s standard at PPP, Paddo, Ginza, Gladesville and 5Star was off the table. Called time at the 20-minute mark of an hour’s session.

A clusterfuck.

You can read the full horror in an AR soon.

I hope you do better BongKong.

paddington244
27-10-2017, 05:11 PM
Gulp just remember where the quality is!!!!!

harrycd
27-10-2017, 05:18 PM
Gulp just remember where the quality is!!!!!

Is your sig up to date, the https version of your site doesn't work for me :/

trangng
27-10-2017, 06:03 PM
Just minutes out of my second-worst session of 2017 with Amanda from Taylor’s Lidcombe.

Couldn’t do this. Couldn’t do that. Don’t touch me here. Don’t move me there. The full Monty.

All the stuff that’s standard at PPP, Paddo, Ginza, Gladesville and 5Star was off the table. Called time at the 20-minute mark of an hour’s session.

A clusterfuck.

Theres definitely talent there you just got the wrong girl thats for sure

BongKong
27-10-2017, 07:04 PM

A clusterfuck.

Hope i do better?

When did i say i was going to Taylors?

harrycd
27-10-2017, 07:25 PM
Hope i do better?

waiting for your AR bro

tom238
27-10-2017, 11:21 PM
Early in my punting I found there are a few shops like this
One or two ladies with that response, and I never go back
I dont want to feel like I am pushing a lady into being with me

If the good reviews outscore the bad, then I give doubt benefit to the place

The Speechwriter
28-10-2017, 07:44 AM
Hope i do better?

I know you’re not going to Taylor’s, you Wally.

You’re choosing between Kyoto 206, Annandale 35, Five Dock 203, and Ruby Kiss. That was the deal wasn’t it?

BongKong
28-10-2017, 10:46 AM
I know you’re not going to Taylor’s, you Wally.

You’re choosing between Kyoto 206, Annandale 35, Five Dock 203, and Ruby Kiss. That was the deal wasn’t it?

Lol thats not me that was Mitch2

BongKong
28-10-2017, 10:58 AM
Hey dude, stop asking ppl to go to certain places if you've never been to brothels or RNT places before. Just stick to your general topic and keep your post counts higher. You've been doing a good job in that department.

I dont mind hacking me but read first Harmony otherwise you are just highlighting your low IQ further.

The original post i replied to was in the general topic and was asking what place to review.

I replied to this post because i was referred to in it. Its called conversation - i know it may be a strange concept for you to see like this as you probably are used to having to pay women to listen to you but normal people do this all the time with each other.

I would like to use one of your own ARs as a reference to try write one as i havent yet. I was going to use one of your ARs as a reference but cant seem to find any under IMD? Did you write them under a different name?

The Speechwriter
28-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Lol thats not me that was Mitch2

My apologies BK. I'm the Wally.

Over to you Mitch2.

Brothelcreeper
28-10-2017, 05:56 PM
Hi Speech, I saw Amanda today in the line up. Stunning girl. She holds my hand and says "choose me I am new girl" as this is a regular shop of mine and the WL's know that I like to sample the new merchandise. Good job you warned me as I would have chosen her but passed on her.

Went to 12 Euston instead and went to see my current favourite crush.

The Speechwriter
28-10-2017, 06:07 PM
Hi Speech, I saw Amanda today in the line up. Stunning girl. She holds my hand and says "choose me I am new girl" as this is a regular shop of mine and the WL's know that I like to sample the new merchandise. Good job you warned me as I would have chosen her but passed on her.

Went to 12 Euston instead and went to see my current favourite crush.

Glad I saved you the heartache brother.

Just posted a full AR re my Taylor's debacle. You did warn me..

Brothelcreeper
28-10-2017, 10:57 PM
Glad I saved you the heartache brother.

Just posted a full AR re my Taylor's debacle. You did warn me..

Yes I did and you ignored my advice. You seem a very visual punter ie always wanting the really hot girls. If you want hot girls and good service then you probably should stick to Ginza. The $150 shops occasionally have them but it is rarer. You can find lots of great service in the $150 hr shops but not the "hotness" that you seem to chase in your girls. You like models.

I am different. I like girl next door types and the $150 shops are full of them so I am happy. The really gorgeous model girls scare me off, above my station.

The Speechwriter
29-10-2017, 09:00 AM
Yes I did and you ignored my advice. You seem a very visual punter ie always wanting the really hot girls. If you want hot girls and good service then you probably should stick to Ginza. The $150 shops occasionally have them but it is rarer. You can find lots of great service in the $150 hr shops but not the "hotness" that you seem to chase in your girls. You like models.

I am different. I like girl next door types and the $150 shops are full of them so I am happy. The really gorgeous model girls scare me off, above my station.

And this was my big mistake. I was seduced by Amanda’s hotness. You know what I mean. You met her.

There were two others in the line up who caught my eye — and my imagination. Can’t remember their names. Should have, could have, but didn’t.

And mate, you’re out with my model fixation. Not true. I’m publishing my 2017 top 5 soon and only one of them would hold down a job on a catwalk.

paddington244
29-10-2017, 03:52 PM
Speech
A bit early for top 5s you need to see Yumi, or our new babies Cherry Cola or nurse Lola
Cheers
Shane

Brothelcreeper
29-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Hi Speech,

Just looked at Taylor's Website. This is what they say about their service. Looks like they are not living up to their promises and you won't be one of their "repeat customers".

Incidentally didn't you say this was your second visit there. Who did you see first time ? AR ?

One of the very first licensed and most reputable brothels in Sydney. Our parlour is based on the belief that our customers' satisfaction are of the utmost importance. Our ladies and entire team are committed to meeting your needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

The Speechwriter
30-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Yes BC, it was my second visit. I’d seen a girl at Taylor’s 5 days earlier.

She said she was Mongolian and she called herself Bella. She was very, very pretty. And very, very lazy.

45-minute session was just boring. How’s that for a way to describe a punt?

Heavy set, long hair, B cups, brown skin. Beautiful face. Captivating.

Can’t be fucked writing a proper AR because if I report the session accurately — as I always do — it will be boring. Boring to write and boring to read.

As for Taylor’s marketing spiel, I knew it would be tosh. I used to write that type of shit for a living when I was in advertising.