PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Maroubra

Bunningsnag
27-10-2017, 03:09 PM
After a day or so pursuing my quest for mature aged Asian for massage and xxx extras this Saturday I came across talk of the basement in Maroubra could be exactly what I require. But where on earth is this house of aged working ladies ? And where else can I find this goal ?

aussiegaigin
27-10-2017, 06:17 PM
If you had used the search function, you would have found that 775A Anzac Pde might be the place you were looking for. There are a couple of newbies there on Saturday who I haven't tried out yet.

89 Boyce Rd, behind the shopping centre, also has some better quality MILFs but is at ground level.

Strayer Mate
27-10-2017, 06:24 PM
The Dungeon 'Ladies' are at 775A Anzac Pde ... it's next to AngliCare so you can take penance as you leave... but there's a more discrete rear entrance in the lane behind... Ferguson Street... parking sometimes available there or park in the Pacific Square carpark for free and walk down Ferguson to the 775A alcove entrance ...
it has a sister shop at 206 Anzac Parade Kensington, with similar setup with rear entrance in Darling Lane ...
Lucy, aka Yuyu, aka Cici, aka ??? is the madame... good luck getting past her to the aged tubby milfs awaiting ... she likes to hijack first timers for herself ...
the rest of the crew are long time servers ... make that long long time servers ... great service, usually BBBJ , often BBBJCIM, friendly.... FS if you're game, hopefully covered... and DATY etc, if you are game or desperate..or both ...
you really need to close your eyes and think of England ... but the service is good for the price... prices are 'negotiable' but bargains abound ... just dont have high expectations in the glam department, but I'm guessing you understand this...

Bunningsnag
28-10-2017, 09:29 AM
Great advice fellas. Thank you.

dfs6295
28-10-2017, 12:19 PM
This place sounds awesome...... Seriously, for the lover of the chubby milf, a bbbj sounds amazing for a great price....

aussiegaigin
28-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Not many long time servers left now. Every time I've been lately, Cici tells me about new girl "just started, you like her, (gesticulates big boobs), etc". Girl there today tells me price gone from $60 to $70 for 60 mins. But the extra extras more than compensated for the extra $10 outlay.

Cici's sister Susu isn't a bad sort, but she doesn't seem to actually work much now either.

aussiegaigin
18-03-2018, 06:56 PM
This place sounds awesome...... Seriously, for the lover of the chubby milf, a bbbj sounds amazing for a great price....

Found new Coco there on Saturday, another newbie. At Kensington on Weds. Good value MILF.

Blue007
08-04-2018, 11:57 AM
do they have a website?

Blue007
08-04-2018, 11:59 AM
or somewhere that show's a roster of the girls available

dk1800
08-04-2018, 02:22 PM
New Coco has a great set of ta ta's...natural too
the rest is in the beholders eyes though ;)

aussiegaigin
08-04-2018, 04:37 PM
or somewhere that show's a roster of the girls available

No, you've just got to show up mostly. Girls move around between Maroubra and Kensington.

aussiegaigin
13-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Another star here now is Mango. Sunday at Mbra, Weds at Kensington 208.

All the usual services associated with this establishment.