PDA

View Full Version : Question Stockings

CantCme
27-10-2017, 04:24 PM
If i bring a set of black stockings to a booking will the girl happily wear them during the session?

paddington244
27-10-2017, 04:41 PM
Come along any time

woods23
27-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Hmmm you not going to ask her to perform HJ with stocking on are you? It was funny when a ML told me lol...a small tip will do but no problem ;)

harrycd
27-10-2017, 05:53 PM
Yoga Pants > Stockings

Figgous22
27-10-2017, 06:56 PM
what ever floats yar boat.

are they sentimental stockings ?

Yogurt
27-10-2017, 07:35 PM
If i bring a set of black stockings to a booking will the girl happily wear them during the session?

Usually i bring stocking and i am the one who wear it and girl happy to see me

tom238
27-10-2017, 11:36 PM
haha how many pairs of stocking would you need to bring in to make sure you have the right fit for the next lady

BongKong
28-10-2017, 12:40 AM
Usually i bring stocking and i am the one who wear it and girl happy to see me

Lol love it.

Can you post a pic of you in them?

Mr Bastard
28-10-2017, 03:51 AM
If I do a fart? OOps, and accidentillaly it becomes a POOH? Do I ask the ML/WL if she is comfortable with the following ?, Darling, do u want to

a} help me clean up the mess
b} eat it out of my asshole like a Ferrero Rocher chocolate
c}let me rub it all over your tits and face as you begged me to do so

??????????????????

You know what she really said?

She said go choke on your stocking and die you dope,and in the act of dying the colour of your choosing, it is and always will be irrelevant to those of us whom actually partake in the physicality of punting………

I maybe a cunt? But seriously, why don't you save both yourself and the avid reader of the aus99 forum ,the tedium,stroke inducing conundrum you cannot seem to come to grips with for the price of a pair of dark stockings.

FARRK DUUUUDE, have you ever visited a brothel with a pair of said stockings and endeavoured to answer your own question and title thread?

What became of the " I am over 18yrs of age Please let me Enter "

:fire::fire::fire:

royalle
08-11-2017, 08:45 PM
Has anyone had a lady wear stockings during a punt?

cuteguy
09-11-2017, 12:35 PM
Has anyone had a lady wear stockings during a punt?

Many times but not when having a shower. Just asked the girls to put them back on after they had a shower.

The Speechwriter
09-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Many times but not when having a shower. Just asked the girls to put them back on after they had a shower.

Lala at Ginza likes her stockings.

What a sight that is!

Stroke inducing indeed.

royalle
09-11-2017, 02:53 PM
Haha. I am often in a hurry to get started, and would like to try a stockinged session, but am too shy to ask. Dont want to put the lady off!

nirvana9
12-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Stockings are great

Brothelcreeper
12-11-2017, 07:37 PM
There are punters out there who bring clothes along for the girls to dress up in. If you are one of them what do you bring and what success do you have ?

The Speechwriter
12-11-2017, 09:42 PM
There are punters out there who bring clothes along for the girls to dress up in. If you are one of them what do you bring and what success do you have ?

I’ve never brought clothing for a girl Bc, but if I did it would be a figure-hugging little black dress — short and low cut. You know what I’m talking about. Simple, yet totally grrrrrrrrrrrr!

I wish more girls would dress up in hot street or club clothes rather than the skimpy stuff they wear in a line up. Just my humble opinion.

cuteguy
12-11-2017, 09:50 PM
Haven't any girls asked you to bring some sexy costume for them to wear? A few that were seen again requested schoolgirl or nurse outfits with stockings to wear during the session. It didn't cost much to purchase those outfits but it was worth doing.

hyperultra
22-12-2017, 10:11 PM
I dont understand why in December ladies arent wearing Christmas decorations

Imagine being introduced to 5 ladies at a shop, and a few wear dressed in red, with a little Christmas cheer

I know who I would be choosing@-!

Babycat
23-12-2017, 11:52 PM
For brothel, I think it's possible, but for RNT, other girls might think the one wearing like this shows off too much.

Imagine being introduced to 5 ladies at a shop, and a few wear dressed in red, with a little Christmas cheer

cuteguy
24-12-2017, 01:05 AM

Santa must be really disappointed since he can't find any helpers willing to wear his red outfit for Xmas. The girls can still look sexy wearing a Santa's helper outfit in red with white stockings. Yes please!

Assandlegs
24-12-2017, 01:20 PM
Lala at Ginza likes her stockings.

What a sight that is!

Stroke inducing indeed.

Lala is totally HOT :fire: but when she puts on her black stockings and her favourite stiletto shoes.... :love: :love::love::love:

She is my no. 1 for 2017... totally sexy and totally hot

Ginza now closed until 4th Jan :cry::cry:

Merry Christmas everyone!

rooter
24-12-2017, 01:50 PM
Lala is totally HOT :fire: but when she puts on her black stockings and her favourite stiletto shoes.... :love: :love::love::love:

She is my no. 1 for 2017... totally sexy and totally hot

Ginza now closed until 4th Jan :cry::cry:

Merry Christmas everyone!

When I saw Lala after we had showered and fooled around a bit she pulled out a brand new pair of black stockings from the bedside drawer and said do you want me to put on these for you?
I said no because she had great legs and I wanted to feel her skin against me, and plus I figured we can do it with stockings on next time.
But alas there never was a next time ... sigh ...

Assandlegs
24-12-2017, 08:17 PM
But alas there never was a next time ... sigh ...

That's ok rooter... I have had enough next times with her for both of us!!