PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sexually and psychologically abused

ThrowAway2
28-10-2017, 07:40 AM
I used to be bullied in high school, which I eventually got used to. But by the end of high school, one of the popular girls asked me to hang out after school. She's one of those people who can get along with everyone and I thought she liked me at the time. Eventually we made out behind one of the hidden classrooms. It was the first time someone made out with me. Not long after that I felt the most excruciating pain. She kneed me in the balls and laughed. Then a few minutes later, her usual gang came out and started teasing me and saying things that made me feel so weak and helpless. Even though it's 10 years later, I can't believe these memories still continue to haunt me. I've never been in a proper relationship since and have basically no confidence. I'm not really much of a punter to be honest. Sometimes when I feel really horny and lonely, I might go. But even then I sometimes fear she will hurt me like I've been in the past. I've been seeing a therapist and it's been ok but i feel like he can't really relate to me because he has never been in similar situation. Have any of you guys been sexually or psychologically abused?

Babycat
28-10-2017, 02:50 PM
Feel sorry for your story. School bullying is so terrible. I haven't had those kind of experiences but we all have to face our own fear. Hope you can meet a nice one who can make you feel confident. I'm not therapist as well so can't give proper advices. Instead, you have my empathy. Think about Karma but accept that there are some selfish souls which never cared about others' feelings. You're brave enough that you didn't go for negative solutions (suicide, criminal, ... Sorry that I watched so much horror movies) .

Figgous22
28-10-2017, 03:36 PM
I used to be bullied in high school, which I eventually got used to. But by the end of high school, one of the popular girls asked me to hang out after school. She's one of those people who can get along with everyone and I thought she liked me at the time. Eventually we made out behind one of the hidden classrooms. It was the first time someone made out with me. Not long after that I felt the most excruciating pain. She kneed me in the balls and laughed. Then a few minutes later, her usual gang came out and started teasing me and saying things that made me feel so weak and helpless. Even though it's 10 years later, I can't believe these memories still continue to haunt me. I've never been in a proper relationship since and have basically no confidence. I'm not really much of a punter to be honest. Sometimes when I feel really horny and lonely, I might go. But even then I sometimes fear she will hurt me like I've been in the past. I've been seeing a therapist and it's been ok but i feel like he can't really relate to me because he has never been in similar situation. Have any of you guys been sexually or psychologically abused?

yes when i was aroud 6.

i think most pleople who are "misfits or odd" are.
maybe 90% of this forum may have been at some stage.
all you can do is cope it may always a scar.
but scars give you character.

CunningLinguist
28-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Hmmm, how long before someone calls this thread out ...

harrycd
28-10-2017, 08:12 PM
I was emotionally abused by boxing day on Snapchat.

Seriously bro see a therapist not asking people on here lol

Figgous22
28-10-2017, 08:28 PM
i here you CL. harry.
but .....
but you may see me as a 1/2 wit or troll.
but....

BongKong
28-10-2017, 08:46 PM
i here you CL. harry.
but .....
but you may see me as a 1/2 wit or troll.
but....

I see you as a fruit still no matter how hard i try otherwise

Christmas
28-10-2017, 09:05 PM
What’s wrong with my nudes
Hey, try to do blog
It helps (if you don’t want to share, just write down on your note)

yjl11
29-10-2017, 01:43 AM
that sucks m8, wish you all the best, hope it all works out. I been bullied too before cause i was the only asian in a all white school. Now that i'm older i got abs and chest lol

doctorspock
29-10-2017, 08:21 AM
Bully is one thing but if you are sexually abused, you should report it to the police.

jeter
29-10-2017, 11:27 AM
Interesting story. Looking back at high school dating and when I had casual job during uni, it was fun.

2 girlfriends from 17- 23. Since then, never really bothered.

I think the younger girls just go for pretty guys. Older ones in late twenties sometimes too serious.

But if have the money - then banging hot girls in exchange for money. Its a great life.

I dunno about you guys but maybe 2-3 more years and lets call it a day aye.

Christmas
29-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Interesting story. Looking back at high school dating and when I had casual job during uni, it was fun.

2 girlfriends from 17- 23. Since then, never really bothered.

I think the younger girls just go for pretty guys. Older ones in late twenties sometimes too serious.

But if have the money - then banging hot girls in exchange for money. Its a great life.

I dunno about you guys but maybe 2-3 more years and lets call it a day aye.

Why don’t you add your signature here, “all the best” ?? Lol

rooter
29-10-2017, 01:07 PM