PDA

View Full Version : Question Overnight with ML

opimrs
28-10-2017, 10:07 AM
Hey guys, need your experience and advice, I'm hoping to entice my favourite ML to do a hotel overnight stay with me - what would be the going rate? (For the ML not the hotel 😄

down2fish
28-10-2017, 10:26 AM
I once offered my favourite ML to stay with me in a hotel overnight as she was leaving the country the week after. Luckily for me I didn’t have to pay anything in fact she said she was happy she got to spend a night with me.

My tip would be, fork out some extra cash and do it at a nice hotel with a nice view. I chose the Shangrila and now every time I see the harbour bridge I think of the night I banged her with the bridge in our view, pretty magical stuff.

opimrs
28-10-2017, 10:45 AM
I once offered my favourite ML to stay with me in a hotel overnight as she was leaving the country the week after. Luckily for me I didn’t have to pay anything in fact she said she was happy she got to spend a night with me.

My tip would be, fork out some extra cash and do it at a nice hotel with a nice view. I chose the Shangrila and now every time I see the harbour bridge I think of the night I banged her with the bridge in our view, pretty magical stuff.
Lucky you! Nice tip about the hotel, it would be worth it for my ML

carmen farquis
28-10-2017, 04:45 PM
Don't stay anywhere with poker machines

aussiegaigin
28-10-2017, 05:20 PM
It would depend on your relationship with the girl, and whether it was negotiated as a "commercial" transaction. I wouldn't discuss money, but perhaps buy her a nice present

rooter
28-10-2017, 06:41 PM
What will it cost you? ... maybe your sanity, and your pride, and your ego, and your soul ... but don't worry it's a very liberating experience losing these optional extras ... strip down, get lean, get basic ... go for it.
Enjoy!
Oh, and have a few bourbons, and a few lines of coke, and a joint ... that's good too ... it feels great ... OK you might have a heart attack and die, but thats OK too, you will save the government having to euthanise you when you are old and sick and feeble and wearing an undignified nappy/diaper.
Enjoy!

CunningLinguist
28-10-2017, 07:33 PM
Save your money for a real GF and just get her for an hour dude!

AHLUNGOR
28-10-2017, 10:17 PM
Hey guys, need your experience and advice, I'm hoping to entice my favourite ML to do a hotel overnight stay with me - what would be the going rate? (For the ML not the hotel 😄

If you have already had FS with her in the shop, you should know, right ?

The Speechwriter
29-10-2017, 08:32 AM
I live in Australia’s other big city to the south.

Earlier this year, I paid for a return airfare for a girl who’d just left one of the big shops to visit me over a weekend. No obligation for sex.

She loved it because it was something different and she’d never been to Melbourne. Showed her around, did a few clubs, etc. And she was happy to put her hand in her own pocket for drinks and meals.

Best $270 I’ve ever spent.

papi
29-10-2017, 01:50 PM
In the words of the great philosopher, DMX - "don't do it dog, it's just not worth it."

aussiegaigin
29-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Just recently had a MILF ML agree to my suggestion that we try some some activities away from the shop. She was quite hot during the session, but I don't perform well on a wooden table. I had in mind a couple of hours in an hourly hotel with a proper bed and shower.

But she now keeps on saying she wants to come and spend the night at my place. Just not feasible due to my circumstances, but I can't seem to get that message across to her (her poor English skills). But her latest message today, she tried again, with the "sweetener" that she would only charge me $100 for the night. I think I got her interested in the hotel again, but communicating as to where to meet her got so difficult, I gave up on the idea.

On to the next one.....

Brothelcreeper
29-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Get close to WL's or ML's at your emotional peril.

Figgous22
29-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Just recently had a MILF ML agree to my suggestion that we try some some activities away from the shop. She was quite hot during the session, but I don't perform well on a wooden table. I had in mind a couple of hours in an hourly hotel with a proper bed and shower.

But she now keeps on saying she wants to come and spend the night at my place. Just not feasible due to my circumstances, but I can't seem to get that message across to her (her poor English skills). But her latest message today, she tried again, with the "sweetener" that she would only charge me $100 for the night. I think I got her interested in the hotel again, but communicating as to where to meet her got so difficult, I gave up on the idea.

On to the next one.....

bull shit

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2017, 11:37 AM

On to the next one.....

I could probably think of half a dozen MLs in my life time that I could score a private session outside of the shop ! Just my circumstances never allow that . A pity really!

CunningLinguist
30-10-2017, 10:18 PM
I could probably think of half a dozen MLs in my life time that I could score a private session outside of the shop ! Just my circumstances never allow that . A pity really!

I thought you said you didn't boast LOL
Did it ever cross your small penile mind that they wanted you to think that so you came back to give them more money LOL

birch
30-10-2017, 10:29 PM
If you're prepared to visit her in her home country, don't hold back in being generous. I've a long-time Japanese ML friend who I get to visit regularly and she puts me up in the hotel she works for at staff rates. She also comes to visit after her shift!

lonely heart
31-10-2017, 04:24 PM
Haha did one ML lately...
First time pay her about 250-300 from 5am to 10am, fuck her twice.

Second time I kind of did her a favour so did not pay her, 1 fuck and 1 CIM.

May be she wasn't impress I didn't pay her second time so stop flirting with me for a while. Then she need a favour from me . Nail her again FOC.

beta101
31-10-2017, 09:29 PM
on average i pay a little over $1000 a night (including hotel, drinks n cigarettes). for me it’s like 10% absolute joy. holding her in bed under the blanket lol. but the other 90% is soul destroying. mixed with bigly jealous(waiting for her to show up) n rage(she leaving the next morning). not worth the pain!!! but if u are doing it u are in too deep already lol

xboyx
02-11-2017, 12:28 AM
such as waste. perhaps I'd spend that money on 8-10 different WLs instead