PDA

View Full Version : Question Slutty vs Sweet

reddoor
29-10-2017, 12:48 AM
At the moment im seeing 4 girls 3 of which know how to b sexy and erotic and they do it without me asking. They just seem to know when is the right time to turn it on and i find as i get older this is what i want more and more. However the other girl is always playing it sweet and inocent and ironically she is my favourite. I think i have mistakenly given her the impression that i like the somewhat shy and more modest girls which is a bit of a problem because sometimes she just does'nt do it for me but i don't have the heart to tell her. So what is answer here? Do i tell her at my possible peril? I dare say that most punters would prefer a slutty streak and a girl who comes up with new tricks every now and then or is there a "sweet and demure" preference out there?

brownwallaby
29-10-2017, 04:00 AM
sweet, shy and modest any day for me. which is why I'm not a big fan of Eva, Happy, Kelly or Glory

APL
29-10-2017, 09:05 AM
At the moment im seeing 4 girls 3 of which know how to b sexy and erotic and they do it without me asking. They just seem to know when is the right time to turn it on and i find as i get older this is what i want more and more. However the other girl is always playing it sweet and inocent and ironically she is my favourite. I think i have mistakenly given her the impression that i like the somewhat shy and more modest girls which is a bit of a problem because sometimes she just does'nt do it for me but i don't have the heart to tell her. So what is answer here? Do i tell her at my possible peril? I dare say that most punters would prefer a slutty streak and a girl who comes up with new tricks every now and then or is there a "sweet and demure" preference out there?
Thats why its so expensive because of the variety
For me shes a gem when shes sweet and innocent but knows tickle tackle is paramount

funboybrisbane
07-11-2017, 12:44 PM
I love the shy n sweet ones 😚

sexybear888
07-11-2017, 05:46 PM
I like slutty and wet girls haha

Jewsif
08-11-2017, 12:19 PM
Super slutty. Love a true nympho slut who rapes your shaft as much as possible.

Friken
08-11-2017, 06:36 PM
"¿Porque no los dos?"

Donkeydong
14-11-2017, 07:57 PM
Slutty nympho —- naughty wouldn’t have it any other way

tommy thumb
15-11-2017, 03:47 PM
Def luv a slutty nympho. Naturally wet and ready to go. A dirty girl and a shop with mirrors is heaven. U no u have a winner when they jump up on the bed spread there legs and belt themselves off. Lucky for us guys that are into the super slutty type. There are a few around.

reddoor
15-11-2017, 06:10 PM
Def luv a slutty nympho. Naturally wet and ready to go. A dirty girl and a shop with mirrors is heaven. U no u have a winner when they jump up on the bed spread there legs and belt themselves off. Lucky for us guys that are into the super slutty type. There are a few around.
There are? Im all ears TT.

brownwallaby
15-11-2017, 07:18 PM
Even the sweet innocents have that hidden slutty side. I love the challenge to bring that side out

reddoor
15-11-2017, 10:18 PM
Even the sweet innocents have that hidden slutty side. I love the challenge to bring that side out
Your hit the nail on the head there man. After several "getting to know u better "visits to my demur little sweetie i did'nt even get of the couch in the room last time. 😍

tommy thumb
16-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Wrong and terrible

saturday88
16-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Tommy could you pm me where glory is these days? Cant seem to pm you, your inbox is full

Bblue
16-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Slutty and dirty for me =). Basically it boils down to what you are use to and you want the opposite. For HABs they are usually more than not the shy type this is the culture for most asian girls in Asia. So finding the slutty ones for me is the way to go =).

reddoor
16-11-2017, 06:28 PM
Wow! Some interesting responses to the question. I am seeing 2 of my regs outside of shop. Both offer the best experience but in a non slutty way however outside the shop the difference between the two is extraordinary. One just turns into a sweet normal girl but the other one is as hot as she can b and really has few inhabitions. She is more fun outside of shop than in it. Both Asian but very different countries yet at work they offer almost the same service in fact the sweet one goes further. I think slutty does'nt always equate to more.

jaccky
18-11-2017, 03:01 PM
Does anyone have any info on Glory? i.e. where I can see her. I don't believe I've had the privilege. Cheers.

Rodgersodger
18-11-2017, 06:02 PM
Pretty sure she is still around if u look

tommy thumb
18-11-2017, 06:49 PM
Wrong and terrible

youngchippie
19-11-2017, 07:17 AM
You no I’ve got it all wrong
There’s no other way to say it
Girl you’ve got to be strong.

Bblue
19-11-2017, 10:36 AM
We shouldn't really be targeting her guys. We all been there and she done great work in the past. No need to bring her more attention. I don't see her anymore but we don't want to move on for the people who do see her and for the shops.

blas
19-11-2017, 07:25 PM
I think she was at SSDS. don't know if she still is.

HamishAM
29-11-2017, 02:01 PM
Def sweet but with good experience