Girls Photos : http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/496

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till 4 am

Rate : $280 per hour

Size/shape : 156 cm.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS, DD

Review:

For my very first visit to Ginza, I text Wilson to find out who was available in the timeslot that I had asked for, within a minute, he sent back a list of names that included Alisa, Mina, Bibi, Penny, Cookie... I chose Cookie and booked her in. The ease of booking with Ginza is great, no problems and turned up on time and only had to wait 15 min in the waiting room - not bad considering the amount of punters that were coming through!

Finally I got to meet Cookie, her pictures are completely accurate - she's a real beauty! I was a bit nervous as she looked so young and some reviews said that she has limited English, whilst this is true, we had no problems communicating and she got me to hop into the shower. I was a bit surprised that she joined me as I am accustomed to cleaning myself, but she took control from the word go and cleaned every nook and cranny that she could find. Still in the shower, she went down and started to give the little fella some attention, and he stood to attention very quickly!!! After 10 minutes of fun in the shower, she got me to lay on my stomach and she gave me this weird, but sensual cat bath/dyson vacuum suction thingy all over my back, legs and ass... never had that before! She then reached under and started caressing my nuts and shaft from behind and I slowly raised my butt so she could get a better feel - to my shock/surprise, she then perform DD on me - thats a first for me, I found it exciting but after about a minute, I felt uncomfortable and I asked her to swap and proceeded to enjoy her in 69, she has a well trimmed slightly hairy pussy that tasted sensational! After 15 min, she took matters and my old fella into her own hands, slipped on the dom and bounced up and down in cowgirl.... this was too exciting to watch, so I started on her in mish to regain some control. Man, it was like heaven looking down the length of her perfect body - I lasted about 5 min before I blew my load while she was happily DFK'ing me. I then gave her a DATY session for the remainder of my hour.
The ONLY thing that was slightly offputting were the fake PSE moans at the start... once I started the DFK, these changed to the softer, more natural panting that I like to hear :fire:

All in all, a fantastic first session with a stunning girl ... she asked me my age and I asked her to guess.. "hmmm, about 40" she said, Bless her, but I am a bit older and she told me that she is now 23. Fun girl, great first sesh, I'll be back!!!