PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hotels.

aussiegaigin
29-10-2017, 03:44 PM
Previous discussions about "charge by the hour hotels". A couple of these around (Pitt St, Surry Hills), that will cost about $80-100 for two hours.

I recently found an app called Hotel Tonight which has listings of cheap hotel rooms on sale. They sometimes have reasonable rooms available around the CBD on weekends for as little as $100, and plenty in the $100-150+ range, at great discounts from rack rates. Not so much on weekdays, but worth checking out.

Would be useful if you're looking for something in a hurry for that recently acquired potential shag.

felini
29-10-2017, 09:26 PM
Thanks for your information. It will be really useful.

bodyslidelover
01-11-2017, 09:01 PM
this is useful indeed. those per hour ones are terrible...

chance
05-11-2017, 06:46 PM
More chilled overnight than a shorter stay

cuteguy
06-11-2017, 12:37 AM
You're better off getting a room for the night and you can check out the next morning without having to rush to be out within 60 minutes. In having said this, some hotels in the CBD sure do offer great deals which match those 'love hotels' that charge for one hour. Just check the hotel websites and you will find them.

aussiegaigin
06-11-2017, 07:39 AM
The main reason for using an hourly hotel is that you don't want/need an overnight stay.

Would some people have an "embarrassment factor" if they needed to check out of a normal hotel early in the evening?

CunningLinguist
06-11-2017, 07:41 AM
Would some people have an "embarrassment factor" if they needed to check out of a normal hotel early in the evening?

Nope, just pay up front and put the keys in the after hours return box!

aussiegaigin
06-11-2017, 01:50 PM
Most hotels these days want your credit card swipe at check in for security, and I always get worried that I will get hit for extras (like some rental car firms allegedly do) unless I physically check out and get a final bill.

blitz
07-11-2017, 08:15 PM
try dayuse.com.au
get a hotel room in the city for 4 hours or more for somewhere between $100-$200.

Brothelcreeper
07-11-2017, 08:49 PM
The main reason for using an hourly hotel is that you don't want/need an overnight stay.

I recently took a regular WL of mine to a hotel on the northern beaches on her day off. We went to the beach in the morning on my motorbike, had lunch at Whale Beach cafe and then checked in together at 2pm. I am in my 50's and the girl is 24. The male receptionist was looking suss at me. I was smiling to myself.

Took her upstairs, fucked her for two hours then we go back down to reception at 4pm together and check out. He had a wry smile on his face. Probably very jealous as she is a real cutie. Roared off happily together back to Sydney on my motorbike.

traveller1
07-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Hi Brothelcreeper,
How do you convince her to go with you for the day? And how did you recompense her, based on her daily earning?

Brothelcreeper
07-11-2017, 09:39 PM
Hi Brothelcreeper,
How do you convince her to go with you for the day? And how did you recompense her, based on her daily earning?

Me and her are pretty close. I help her out with things like moving house, take her on occasional days out on her days off so that she gets to see the sights and in return I get a few freebies like this from her. Don't always have sex, sometimes just enjoy a day out together. Last week we went to sculptures by the sea for the day, had lunch, chilled out. No nooky.

I have got two girls on the go like this at the moment. They are both young WL's that are on their own in a foreign country and I think they appreciate the friendship and my advice in a strange land.

traveller1
07-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the advice Brothelcreeper.