PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Helen - great service

quackm2002
29-10-2017, 09:16 PM
I am not really sure how I ended up at Gladesville. It was actually my intention to go 5 Star but I was in dreamland while driving and by the time I realised, I was on the Anzac Bridge. I thought I might as well head on out.

I was introduced to about eight girls. The first girl caught my eye because of the big smile she gave me so on asking and being told she offered diamond, I opted for her. Helen was her name. An attractive Chinese girl with a short bob haircut.

In the room, she said she did not think I was going to pick her. I said her big smile won the day. A quick shower and we were on the bed. A very quick catbath and she was right into deep DD. Holy smoke, she was really drilling! She got me to turn over and started on bbbj. Great technique too. We tried a number of positions before a cracking cim finish.

Helen is a great girl. She apologised for rushing me through but said half hour appointments are a bit of a rush. Definitely worth a repeat.

harrycd
30-10-2017, 08:29 AM
An attractive Chinese girl with a short bob haircut.

Damn thanks for the AR, I was thinking of checking her out but there weren't any ARs. Will have to see her soon.

42Gladesville
01-11-2017, 10:17 AM
Damn thanks for the AR, I was thinking of checking her out but there weren't any ARs. Will have to see her soon.

You definitely need to come see Helen !

:cool2:

Nickoo123456
12-11-2017, 04:26 PM
Agree with quackm2002

Helen has great service with beautiful nature body and nice sweet kiss.

Really a diamond girl with enjoyable experience 10/10

:cool2:

42Gladesville
30-11-2017, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the report brother

Helen is definitely a delight :P

Peter69
02-12-2017, 09:51 PM
Just had an hr with her & enjoyed every moment. She is a hot little number & has a nice body. I thought she was one of the prettiest to be honest, very natural beauty 👍🏼 Thanks 42, my first time was not my last.

quackm2002
26-12-2017, 07:21 PM
Helen is great.
A warm and friendly girl. Recommend her highly

D39833
27-12-2017, 12:24 PM
Are there any reviews for leila. Cant seem to find any?

Gregorious
27-12-2017, 07:56 PM
Im keento try Leila too. Those tits look great but Helen #1.

Now that ive got a little more time I have to expand my review on Helen.

My visit was first time to #42. Ive been to dozens of shops around Sydney and all over the world and I must say I was pretty impressed.

The room we were taken too was perfect. Lighting and Room Temp was perfect. The lush carpet felt much better than wet slippery floors and the shower was nothing short of enormous.

Helen was in her blue evening / clubbing dress with sexy high heels. For me it was an easy choice.

The shower included a nice all over rub and a pretty fucking hot bbbj with every inch of my cock being consumed.

Once showered and dried it was onto the bed for some more BBBJ.

The sight of Helen on her knees sucking my cock in the mirror adjacent to the bed was incredible. I was admiring her pink pussy all the time and simply had to eat it.

Helen was very forthcoming in showing me her beautiful pussy and enjoyed watching me play with it in the mirror.

More BBBJ followed after some DATY that turned into some amazing body on body 69. Somehow Helen was able to lick my ass just perfectly at the same time that my tongue was deep inside hers.

I knew CIM was on the menu but wasnt quite ready for that so I initiated a nice sensual lovemaking session.

Missionary turned to doggy then before i knew it she was riding and grinding my cock with one goal on her mind. Helen was horny and wanted to explode on me. Well she held back from an explosion but still managed to come twice whilst ontop. Her tits in the position were perfect. Just the right size and looked so good.

I pushed her off and layed her down for some more face fucking. Helens BBBJ was just too much. The invitation to CIM in mouth came and I took it.

When i eventually exploded my hot cum dribbled from her lips down her chin and some onto the sheets. She kept licking and sucking my cum covered cock for quite a while.

The finishing move was when she looked me in the eyes and opened her mouth showing my load of cum resting in there.

Fuck.. this girl was amazing.

Cant wait for my next visit. Ill prebook Helen for sure.