PDA

View Full Version : Damn we are ripped off in Brisbane

ooshka
11-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Hi fellas

Been given the good old redundancy from work so thought what better than head to the GC and have a swim, lunch and a massage to waste a day.

All it did was to piss me off with the over priced shit that we get in Brisbane. Girls on the GC are just as cute, attractive and skilled in massage as most of the popular shops here.

Dropped into Happy Dragon Massage today in Chevron Island and had a nice massage from a very attractive girl for $50 for the 1/2 hour, flipped me over and proceeded to give a great sexy HJ with no need for the extra $$. When finished I asked, and she confirmed she does nude for $30. All the girls here were very cute and dressed quite sexily as well. As I followed my masseuse around one corner I ended up crashing into a lovely set of C cups on a sun tanned oriental cutie. Of course, absolutely, by accident.

Another time I went to the GC was before Christmas and visited Oriental Health and Therapy received a great massage from a cute girl $50 for the 1/2 hour HJ included, $20 she drops all the threads.

Now weigh that up with Brisbane, $40/$50 for the massage, $50 (if you lucky $30) for the HJ and then anywhere upwards from there for the nuddy.

brownwallaby
11-02-2013, 07:27 PM
yes, Bris girls are overpriced .....

daveweelan82
11-02-2013, 08:49 PM
It's true what your both saying, I'm stupid for this to but why we all keep paying there prices nothing will change.

tuan_87
12-02-2013, 01:57 AM
soo fkn true! we are getting raped for our hard earned cash in brissy, worse of all its more likely just gonna get worse.. places like sydney are getting all the stunners at very low prices with plenty of free extras included but we get fk all

SillyK2
12-02-2013, 03:29 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?505-I-m-in-the-wrong-state&p=6085#post6085

dr wankenstein
12-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Here's a message for valentines day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLkqvCryP1I

icanfly
12-02-2013, 10:22 PM
Video is gold! And looks like I will be punting on the GC from now on

thphantom
12-02-2013, 11:16 PM
wow , good price , where is sydney , city , northshore or out west

medragon
14-02-2013, 02:52 AM
Sydney = better massages , brisbane = better strip clubs

simplepleasure
14-02-2013, 10:08 AM
brisbane = better strip clubs

And yet they are still substandard. Prices for lap-dance exceed RnT which I cannot fathom (not to mention drink prices and cover charges). Only one that seems to have a good formula is The Cabaret Club in valley.

medragon
14-02-2013, 10:37 AM
And yet they are still substandard. Prices for lap-dance exceed RnT which I cannot fathom (not to mention drink prices and cover charges). Only one that seems to have a good formula is The Cabaret Club in valley.

Thanks for the tip, strip clubs in sydney are crap, overpriced and no real lapdances or touching..

Alcoanno
14-02-2013, 12:34 PM
Sydney Strip Clubs are soooo expensive, I think I spent about $600 in less than 2 hours last weekend. Should have spend that on another 2 hours with one of the TMC girls. I haven't been to Melbourne for a while but the strip clubs in King street used to be pretty good.

gpeck80
14-02-2013, 07:16 PM
The strip clubs are better in Brisbane.

whatup
15-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Strip clubs aren't there for sexual gratification, they're for excitement, attention and ego stroking.

Good on you if you can muster something up after the girls get off work, but don't mistake what you're paying for there :p

danenth
15-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Star Massage at Spring Hill is now charging $75 for a one hour massage. Gone up $15 (25%) since i started going there which seems like not that long ago.

gpeck80
16-02-2013, 12:06 AM
Who says I pay. I know plenty of bouncers and go in for a free perve.

gpeck80
16-02-2013, 12:07 AM
The point I was making is that you can touch them all over except for their genitals. In sydney you cant touch them at all. And theyre not naked.

myron
16-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Star Massage at Spring Hill is now charging $75 for a one hour massage. Gone up $15 (25%) since i started going there which seems like not that long ago.

maybe soon they will increase again, because we keep coming!

"Ohh the business is so good.... better I increase the price again while it last" LOL

levi1980
16-02-2013, 01:30 PM
yeah just went to star massage spring hill, $50 for half hour, that is extreme and even i enjoyed the lovely little cutie it will probably be my last punt there, as its too expensive

hiroo
17-02-2013, 01:39 AM
well, if we keep going, they are not going to reduce the price for sure! Lets all head south or save it up for a holiday punting trip overseas!

tuan_87
17-02-2013, 02:02 AM
well, if we keep going, they are not going to reduce the price for sure! Lets all head south or save it up for a holiday punting trip overseas!

I AGREE!! vietnam is my favorite place for punting, since im an australian born vietnamese and for me to get a RNT in vietnam cost me only $10-20 aus dollars depending on where i go.. including dfk, hj for about an hour from an amazingly beautiful girl!! got RNT"s almost everyday when i was visiting over there..best money i ever spent!!:cool2:

grammeys
17-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Decided to drive down to GC and check this place out myself after ooshka's review. Although the shop is on a very busy street, there's a large private carpark to the rear. Go up the back stairs to bypass onlookers and peds =P
Walked in and was greeted by a really darked skinned girl (must be the same girl ooshka *ahem* accidentally bumped into). Had a nice set of boobs and was wearing a really short pair of jeans, half her butt was poking out. Massage was good, although she used a loooot of oil. The oil was also kinda thick and sloppy, very different from regular baby oils. Further investigations revealed she was japanese, have had previous experience working at other massage shops which explains her talents. Walked away reasonably happy, she wasn't all that talkative and I prefer a bit of a conversation with my MLs. All up, damage was $80 for the hr.

kho207bob
25-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Out from this Chevron place just now. Not bad. $80 for one hour. I went for a $70 extra, in hindsight I shouldn't have bothered with...

Butler383
28-04-2013, 12:59 AM
I was on the Gold Coast a few weeks ago and gave this place a try, I went on two nights can't remember the girls name first night was a very cute twaianese lady in very skimpy shorts and very cheeky second night was an older lady but not my cup of tea.massage on both nights was really good on the turn over no questions are ask if you like extras they just oil the old fella up for a nice rub, however second night I refused was not going to work for me with that woman haha.Anyway you get 60 min massage for 80 all included, on my way out on the second night I noticed a couple of European or Caucasian lady's working in the shop one was walking around in bikin top and stockings and suspenders mmmmmmmm

icanfly
29-04-2013, 07:47 PM
I AGREE!! vietnam is my favorite place for punting, since im an australian born vietnamese and for me to get a RNT in vietnam cost me only $10-20 aus dollars depending on where i go.. including dfk, hj for about an hour from an amazingly beautiful girl!! got RNT"s almost everyday when i was visiting over there..best money i ever spent!!:cool2:

care to share location? was it in HCMC? Which district. I stayed in District 1 couldnt find any sign of RnT even in so called 'hair salons'

Thanks

tuan_87
29-04-2013, 10:24 PM
care to share location? was it in HCMC? Which district. I stayed in District 1 couldnt find any sign of RnT even in so called 'hair salons'

Thanks

Yeh it was in hcm city, I went to places all over hahha best time over there and clubs too... Dunno exacley where since i was taken around by relatives, Was too drunk to remember but i think one of the places was near Ben thanh market, lots of young beautiful girls there... And there's heaps of hair cut salons further out of hcm aswell with stunners... Best 8 Aussie bux I ever spent... It's all I did when I was hcm.. I also went to hue aswell lots of action there and even cheaper but the girls there ain't as nice as the city girls