PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Are u lookin 4 A cup nice&young skinny ML? comin bro, I show u one.

Dream Walker
01-05-2012, 09:42 PM
hi bros, i saw lots of bros try to find a girl like the title said, i did a 20yo girl named Annie in massage shop which in quay st near by chinatown, she is very nice and pretty. good but not fake smile and good service.
anyway im lazy to do a report and i dont wanna any bros think im a fuckin writer just like the shop lotus flower did( i try there four times but only tiffiny good for me, the orthers all old and shit). so i just tell u i got this shop from daily telegraph.
maybe some other bros can do report for everyone but not me,sorry~~

i been there a few times saw the different girls all younger than 23 and some busty and good service like Chole but i only like the smill tits.

and i saw orther bros report some ML like in newtwon 501 i did before, plz share with me, i wanna some more girls to try, this shop good for me but i dont wanna die in here.

by the way the rate is $55/h and $50 more for what u know it( i know its little expensive but i just wanna the reall young girl to touch my little hero but not aunts).

ps: the shop sometimes hav a very old chinese herbal doctor there,and they are working together~ wtf, so funny!!! but who care, im lookin for girls there.

ddkf85
01-05-2012, 10:01 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dream Walker
01-05-2012, 10:53 PM
yes, behind the coffe bar.

ddkf85
01-05-2012, 11:01 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EpicFun
02-05-2012, 02:25 AM
hey bro, im just wondering, what is the plus that you get by paying extra? honestly i have never been to this kind of massage shop.
is it possible to get fs? i mean like by paying more.

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2012, 02:03 PM
hey bro, im just wondering, what is the plus that you get by paying extra? honestly i have never been to this kind of massage shop.
is it possible to get fs? i mean like by paying more.

Of course you can brother EpicFun, but when you do, some other people is gonna tell you that this is not worth it! you are paying too much and they won't and you better off going to such and such shop for proper FS with BBBJ and shower and all that, or you will get recommendation for some Thai B2B nude massage place, all will be cheaper than paying for FS in a Chinese massage shop, this particular one and plenty others. You decide............haha

Cheers

:smile:

Dream Walker
02-05-2012, 07:21 PM
yes bro AHLUNGOR, u got point!!
bro Epic Fun, i know that shop some girls could do but not all. because some is new start this job. have a try, maybe they saw u handsome then they do lol ..

tony123
03-05-2012, 11:36 PM
sorry .. delete post

EpicFun
04-05-2012, 12:12 AM
thx for the info bro ahlunggor and bro dream walker. i was just wondering because just like you said, some massage shops are just like hit and miss. so i was thinking if i could do something extra if the girls really suits my taste. lol

Fragbulb
04-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Where is this shop can u give me the address thx bro P.S is it in the prince center? ? I went there today didn't find the shop u said

Gdragon
04-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Bros please send the address as well, I didn't know this place existed. I park at market city all the time.

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 12:28 AM
Awesome, sounds like exactly what I love to test drive

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 10:48 PM
I've finally found a job, need to release my load .... Brother Dream Walker, are both Chole and Annie working at Quay street ? I also like small tits.

Bro tony123,

I like small tits and very slim girls too, any tips for us on where you have found them ?

tony123
06-05-2012, 01:35 AM
sorry .. delete post

syd_p1e
07-05-2012, 01:24 PM
hi bros, i saw lots of bros try to find a girl like the title said, i did a 20yo girl named Annie in massage shop which in quay st near by chinatown, she is very nice and pretty. good but not fake smile and good service.
anyway im lazy to do a report and i dont wanna any bros think im a fuckin writer just like the shop lotus flower did( i try there four times but only tiffiny good for me, the orthers all old and shit). so i just tell u i got this shop from daily telegraph.
maybe some other bros can do report for everyone but not me,sorry~~

i been there a few times saw the different girls all younger than 23 and some busty and good service like Chole but i only like the smill tits.

and i saw orther bros report some ML like in newtwon 501 i did before, plz share with me, i wanna some more girls to try, this shop good for me but i dont wanna die in here.

by the way the rate is $55/h and $50 more for what u know it( i know its little expensive but i just wanna the reall young girl to touch my little hero but not aunts).

ps: the shop sometimes hav a very old chinese herbal doctor there,and they are working together~ wtf, so funny!!! but who care, im lookin for girls there.

Can you provide more details of this shop please? exact address will be good, I park in front of prince centre all the time at quay street, behind coffee bar is UTS library, or is there any other coffee bar in quay street? are all the girls Chinese or Thai?
is it near the Satang thai take away shop?

Dream Walker
07-05-2012, 04:39 PM
I've finally found a job, need to release my load .... Brother Dream Walker, are both Chole and Annie working at Quay street ? I also like small tits.

yes bro, they all work in this shop and they said they only work for this shop.

Dream Walker
07-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Bros please send the address as well, I didn't know this place existed. I park at market city all the time.

its 107 quay st, behind the coffee bar .

Dream Walker
07-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Can you provide more details of this shop please? exact address will be good, I park in front of prince centre all the time at quay street, behind coffee bar is UTS library, or is there any other coffee bar in quay street? are all the girls Chinese or Thai?
is it near the Satang thai take away shop?

yes u got it bro, just another side of the take away thai food and behind the coffee bar.

mrcookiemann
08-05-2012, 12:50 AM
Any brothers who go near that place might do us a favour and take a photo of the entrance to make it easier to find. You know what they say - a picture is like 1000 words.

mrcookiemann
08-05-2012, 12:53 AM
I park next to market city regularly but have never seen this place?