PDA

View Full Version : General talk Working out girls ages

Brothelcreeper
02-11-2017, 07:13 PM
Not sure if it is because I am getting older or it is that Asian women tend to look younger than Caucasian girls.

One of my current favourites who I met one month ago was introduced to me as 19 years old by the receptionist. She looked like a teenager so I was none the wiser.

In the room she tells me she is 22 and one month later after getting to know her better she tells me the truth that she is 28. She still looks like a teenager to me.

BongKong
02-11-2017, 08:06 PM
Not sure if it is because I am getting older or it is that Asian women tend to look younger than Caucasian girls.

One of my current favourites who I met one month ago was introduced to me as 19 years old by the receptionist. She looked like a teenager so I was none the wiser.

In the room she tells me she is 22 and one month later after getting to know her better she tells me the truth that she is 28. She still looks like a teenager to me.

I think Kevin Spacey was about to use the same arguement as you

CunningLinguist
02-11-2017, 08:08 PM
She still looks like a teenager to me.

You wouldn't want to get her mixed up with a 1X year old, like you did last time ...

paddington244
02-11-2017, 08:16 PM
Look at their hands
Smiles

AHLUNGOR
02-11-2017, 10:01 PM
Any ladies 30 years or younger are like a teenager to me anyway .

Brothelcreeper
03-11-2017, 06:27 PM
Sng ladies 30 years or younger are like a teenager to me anyway .

Yes I am starting to feel a bit like that as well !!

The Speechwriter
04-11-2017, 09:26 AM
Yes I am starting to feel a bit like that as well !!

I'm with Paddo -- it's in the hands. Same for us really.

rooter
04-11-2017, 10:43 AM
Look at their hands
Smiles

I'm with Paddo -- it's in the hands. Same for us really.

The knees are a much more accurate guide

CunningLinguist
04-11-2017, 11:07 AM
I find the elbows are a good indicator, loose skin elbows are a dead giveaway, and people hardly ever have elbow lift plastic surgery.
Get behind a chick and look at the back of the elbow skin as she walks...

paddington244
04-11-2017, 11:13 AM
CL
Elbows never looked at that, interesting, that in men that would not be the case.
cheers

Babycat
04-11-2017, 11:47 AM
Neck, neck neck,I think. And eyes.

scooper
04-11-2017, 12:17 PM

Now you know why everyone laughs at you thinking you’re banging 19 year olds.

Oh by the way, she is 38.

harrycd
04-11-2017, 02:58 PM
Yeah the hardy boys taught me you can find a criminal by looking at their hands.

I'm still bad with ages, I'm usually off by a decade or so

CunningLinguist
04-11-2017, 07:57 PM
Now you know why everyone laughs at you thinking you’re banging 19 year olds.

Oh by the way, she is 38.

LOL you would think he would have some idea since he told us he has a short asian wife, he said he is circa 55 and he said he has 3 kids so I guess she must be at least 38, maybe she lied to him about her age :)

BlackToad
04-11-2017, 09:31 PM
Fucked a 37 yo WL last night (Indian). She looks more like 27 but told me she was 37 after we had finished.

royalle
08-11-2017, 08:43 PM
Difficult task to judge. I usually just ask

cuteguy
09-11-2017, 11:29 AM
Fucked a 37 yo WL last night (Indian). She looks more like 27 but told me she was 37 after we had finished.

She was too honest with you. She should have left it at 27 then you would have remembered her as that 27 year old Indian girl who was a firecracker in bed.

nirvana9
12-11-2017, 11:00 AM
For me, age isnt as important as the flow of things, and how well she takes care of herself

justinfox
22-11-2017, 07:09 PM
wow i never really though about looking out for the hands and neck ... but i will next time.

there's definitely truth to it ... some of the mature asian ladies especially thai one look very young but they back of their hands and pretty wrinkly.

i thought it would be the opposite considering they basically moistures it every session lol

Raybo
23-11-2017, 08:55 AM
Good luck guessing girls ages, particularly most asian ladies. Anyone seen this! The mum is reasonably tidy as well for 63!

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4643126/amp/Is-youthful-family-ever.html

AHLUNGOR
23-11-2017, 08:59 AM
wow i never really though about looking out for the hands and neck ... but i will next time.

there's definitely truth to it ... some of the mature asian ladies especially thai one look very young but they back of their hands and pretty wrinkly.

i thought it would be the opposite considering they basically moistures it every session lol

Counter productive when they have to watch their hands with lots of soaps after every HE!

Try 12 times a day x 5 days x 52 weeks ?

Babycat
23-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Hard to look at hands as we wash our hands too much, with lousy soap.
But neck is a special part. Most of women don't care about neck skin, and not much makeup put on that part. Not much plastic surgery too.

Uptight
23-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Per Hr $100 = 100yrs old, $150 = 50yr old, $200+ = Young :grimace:

Skippy tasman
23-11-2017, 07:41 PM
They lie about their age and I lie about mine ....they get paid,I get to blow my load ....I check their teeth to judge their age!!!
Only joking 🙃

energy
23-11-2017, 09:41 PM
JUst ask. But before asking, say are you 21

takasitau
25-11-2017, 03:02 AM
Some asian do look younger. This is the case for me anyway, I could tell people i'm 25 yo and i'm actually 10 years older.

Tram
26-11-2017, 06:39 AM
Doesn't matter how old they actually are, it is how they look. You are only visiting for 1/2 hr or an hr

Tram
26-11-2017, 06:41 AM
Majority of gentlemen visiting WL's would be 40 plus? What you think? And maybe a little overweight! :)

Tram
26-11-2017, 06:43 AM
I will check back of hands and elbows next time!

kingwally
16-12-2017, 12:53 PM
I believe that I have a pretty good sense of Asian girls ages after working with so many for many years. This morning I got introduced to Alissa in Divas George street shop and I have no doubt that she would be 45+. I know that all shops understate the girls ages but I really think that Alissa has been working for a long long time. No offence to her as she has to make a living.

cuteguy
16-12-2017, 03:47 PM
I believe that I have a pretty good sense of Asian girls ages after working with so many for many years. This morning I got introduced to Alissa in Divas George street shop and I have no doubt that she would be 45+. I know that all shops understate the girls ages but I really think that Alissa has been working for a long long time. No offence to her as she has to make a living.

Isn't she promoted as being 'hot' by the shop? When you say she has been working for a long long time what made you come to this conclusion? Is she a former WL?

bigfatkilo
16-12-2017, 04:23 PM
Age no measure of ability- had some young- good and bad; also had some older (I think 50) and was awesome.

Judging age, particularly Asian ladies- look at their eyes and the lines around their eyes. That part does age proportional to e.g. white women- of course however make up can deceive and mask this measure.

The next measure (and impossible to use during line up) is the look, colour, size of nipples. We all know what young nipples look like and older ones are the opposite of that.

Thoughts on these measures?

CunningLinguist
16-12-2017, 07:39 PM
Check the hair, look for grey hair.

kingwally
16-12-2017, 07:49 PM
Isn't she promoted as being 'hot' by the shop? When you say she has been working for a long long time what made you come to this conclusion? Is she a former WL?

I have no idea how long she has been working but she definately the "hardened look" about her. She is being promoted as hot by the shop...obviously their version of hot is different to mine. She may be a lady who has only been working for a short time or she may have been in it for many years...as I stated I have no idea...I am only commenting on her looks and my percieved idea of her age.