PDA

View Full Version : General talk The race to rank 1 of 2017 - Who is your favourite WL this year?

Lenka_X5
02-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Honourable mention to some other top class ladies:
Farah, Paris (Stiletto),
Lily, Mariko, Ruby, Fay, Bella, Moss (5*),
Skylar, Coco, Ketie, Michelle, Christina (Kyoto),
Victoria, Ayu, Yuna (No.5),
Sujin, Hyunseo (Dream Girl)

But here is the top 10 in a snapshot:

10. Jessie (5*)
One of the most fresh and best bodies in the industry. So pretty as well. She debut after Wendy. She was the new girl in town at the time, so it was a hard choice between her and favourite Red Wendy at 5*.

9. Ice (Kyoto)
Ms Beijing beauty. With Michelle, Christina and Ice leading an all star cast, Kyoto owned mid year dominance.

8. Mia (Fantasy Club).
Ms gorgeous. My gorgeous.

7. Evelyn (Korean Angel)
One of the most stunning to grace Sydney.

6. Mel (No.5)
The next superstar. Near perfect looks and lovely girl.

5. Chantelle (Stiletto)
Stiletto's money maker. You can't make 3k a night like her.

4. Bunny (PPP).
A super stunner. Just wow.

3. Red Gina (Korean Angel).
Perfect face, the legs, the waist, the bust, the slim waist to arse ratio and toned tummy.
I can't believe she is not ranked no.1, what a strong year it was.

2. Kiara (Stiletto).
Russian super stunner. 19 yrs old.

1. Kay (5*).
Simply the best.

Yogurt
02-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Cisco Luna , most elegance and glamour lady

Lenka_X5
02-11-2017, 10:01 PM
Cisco Luna , most elegance and glamour lady

Yes, Luna my favourite 5* lady of 2016, and easily one of the best WL I ever tried.

Yogurt, any favourite for 2017?

Yogurt
02-11-2017, 10:12 PM
Yes, Luna my favourite 5* lady of 2016, and easily one of the best WL I ever tried.

Yogurt, any favourite for 2017?

Blue @ fivestar ( retired )

5 Star City
02-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Sister KIM / FAY for Double:miao:

http://i.imgur.com/byKLRtk.jpg

paddington244
02-11-2017, 11:10 PM
You cannot be serious looks like they are having a altar girls party cum and see the Paddington girls

Yogurt
02-11-2017, 11:42 PM
2017 Joy @ fivestar ( activated )

CunningLinguist
03-11-2017, 07:24 AM
That looks tempting!

Lenka_X5
03-11-2017, 04:55 PM
That looks tempting!

Fay @ 5* is a must try.

CL, who is your favourite WL of 2017?

Uptight
03-11-2017, 05:30 PM
Blue @ 5 Star simply the best

CunningLinguist
03-11-2017, 06:01 PM
Fay @ 5* is a must try.

CL, who is your favourite WL of 2017?

I don't have one, I have been having real life GFs for quite a while now, have not done a review since 2015.

Lenka_X5
05-11-2017, 05:58 PM
Does anyone remember Korean super stunners Luna and Kaylee?

Luna (5*) was over 170cm tall with crazy legs, crazy 18 inch waist, slim size 6, B cup bust and smooth skin. Super glamour face but only stayed @ 5* for 1 week.

Kaylee (Dream Girls) was around 164cm, slim size 7, amazing arse and C cup bust. Perfect face, flawless white smooth skin. Dream Girls original price was $750.

I see a lot of Blue and Joy fans (tried both), but honestly Diamond T's service was much higher. T is also much younger and hotter.

manman888
05-11-2017, 07:07 PM
Surely Bros know that Blue from 5* would be my 2017 highlights but Joy is also up there too

5 Star City
05-11-2017, 09:37 PM
For all Kimchi Lovers

Young K. OLIVIA... 5* Diamond service

$160/220/280....

Short visit only....

Booking 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827

http://i.imgur.com/eeuwOSn.jpg

BlackToad
06-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Just looking over some my posts this year. I’d say my favourite WL was Coco at Ginza. 19 yo, Japanese with natural d cups. Beautiful!!!

Unfortunately doesn’t seem to be around anymore :(

Lenka_X5
07-11-2017, 08:03 PM
How about Jap Mayu @ No.5 last year. Did anyone catch her mid - late 2016.

Blonde short hair, 160cm, slim size 6, b cup bust, perfect face and perfect skin. Genuine 19 yr old. One of the most responsive pussies I ever tried.

Didn't make my top 10 because just normal service, but still saw her quite a few times due to the hotness factor. She was pretty much a perfect 10. Looked 90% like Choa (AOA).

Even more pretty than Ayu imo, but Ayu service was better.

Brothelcreeper
07-11-2017, 09:03 PM
My favourite has happened in the last two days. Bella.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?71599-Bella-Sweet-and-petite-19a-Brodie-St-Rydalmere

Four main reasons:

She has offered me perfect service.

I have been really naturally turned on by her and attracted to her awesome body and her amazing tight little pussy.

She loves DATY and orgasming. I seek that out in my punting.

Strong connection between us. Or was that just the money talking !!!

Lenka_X5
11-12-2017, 05:20 PM
My top 10 of 2017 coming soon. Already tried some new ones this December til list is finish

Featuring the best of Stiletto, Gateway Club, privates, 5*, Dream Girl, Korean Angel, 9S agency, Kyoto, Sakura Palace and No.5/42G

Where will legendary K Gina/Ji Woo land in the top 10?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2buLBGhbmw

jeter
23-12-2017, 08:05 AM
December has been sensational. Last week of 2017 now.

I wonder who will make the cut. Even rank 10 will be tough to crack, let alone the top spots.

cassius
23-12-2017, 08:13 AM
I’m with you Kaylee and T were awesome. Wish they would return....

hyperultra
23-12-2017, 08:25 AM
The standards of service are increasing over the years. 2018 will be even better than this year the way things are going
Lot of places are being renovated as well

Assandlegs
23-12-2017, 10:26 AM
C Lala at Ginza really stood out for me this year - perfection for me

Pussyhands
23-12-2017, 03:27 PM
Coco at 42g WL of the year ;)

OmniMime
23-12-2017, 06:26 PM
Deer of N5M, to my taste and preference. Although I never tried out Ginza yet, to dispute it.

Lenka_X5
23-12-2017, 06:38 PM
I’m with you Kaylee and T were awesome. Wish they would return....

They were truly top class. Worth the $400 - 450 price tag.

Lenka_X5
23-12-2017, 06:43 PM
Deer of N5M, to my taste and preference. Although I never tried out Ginza yet, to dispute it.

Half the Ginza roster are girls from other shops. You might as well get them fresh in their first shops at a cheaper price, e.g. Cookie, Miki, Mina, Alisa and now Snowy (Fay lol).

Pussyhands
23-12-2017, 08:34 PM
Half the Ginza roster are girls from other shops. You might as well get them fresh in their first shops at a cheaper price, e.g. Cookie, Miki, Mina, Alisa and now Snowy (Fay lol).

Hmm maybe true, but ginza facilities is one of the best next to stilettos, and a bit better than cleo’s Standard rooms... I think cleo’s Top room is better than stilettos and ginza

yug
23-12-2017, 08:51 PM

That's not how it works.

1) No one can predict which girl will move to Ginza; So one wouldn't know who to try first in other shops.
This is scientifically not yet possible.

2) Number 1 is possible if you don't go to Ginza at all or barred from going there.

3) The idea of Getting them Fresh: What does that even mean?...Even in the other shops you won't get them fresh...My idea of getting them fresh is being their first customer of the day. That's as fresh it can be.

4) Ginza means good service (not only by girls): I have few experiences to substantiate. I will give one example.
I was having a session with Cookie for the first time in room 10 near the reception.
I heard a loud commotion outside in the reception area.
When I came out of the room, I asked Wilson what was all the commotion about.
Apparently someone had take his condom mid-session and Wilson was just trying to protect the girl.
I left shaking my head at the kind of atrocities committed by low-life like that guy.
5 minutes away from the shop and I get a text from Ginza saying: Sorry for noise. Sorry if it caused any stress. Next time you visit us you will get $140
discount. If that's not good service, then what is?...On my next visit, I didn't ask for the discount but Wilson remembered and gave $140 back.

I have seen some of the customers they have dealt first-hand.
One Indian guy walked in casually and said: Can I get a double?
Wilson was like: Sorry I don't have girls for doubles. I can barely show you one girl. They are all booked.

To another guy, I heard Wilson saying: She is in room 11. Please go easy on her.

5) Ginza made the ranking (Number 2):
https://www.theclever.com/top-15-high-end-brothels-in-the-world/

6) They do their reviews do the talking:
> They don't bump their reviews
> They don't try to cross-sell their new girls at the shop
> They don't do small talks (small talks are overrated and those young people will get me when they grow older)
> Don't make you wait for the girls (I once waited for 1 and a half hour for a girl in one shop and then they said: Sorry can I show you another girl.)
> THe booking is as simple as it can be :
* pick the girl you like from the website [Photos up-to-date]
* check their roster at 7:30 - 8:00 in Aus99
* send text: You like to see blah blah at blah blah time for 30min/45min/1 hour.
* No BS. All done.

After Ginza, my second best is M5/42G.

Other people should not trash a good shop.
If they are a shop, they should aspire to become one.
And if they are punters, they should know that this only means we will have better options all around.

Lenka_X5
23-12-2017, 10:18 PM
That's not how it works.

1) No one can predict which girl will move to Ginza; So one wouldn't know who to try first in other shops.
This is scientifically not yet possible.

I tried Bunny (PPP) 3-4 times, Ayu 3- times (No.5) , Cookie 1 time (Old Ruby Kiss), Fay 2 times and walked out on Alisa (5*).

I'm pretty sure the 22 yr old lady I banged this afternoon would be $300/hr at Ginza. I can't predict but I know the talent.

Lenka_X5
23-12-2017, 10:44 PM
Hmm maybe true, but ginza facilities is one of the best next to stilettos, and a bit better than cleo’s Standard rooms... I think cleo’s Top room is better than stilettos and ginza

I suppose. Although I always prefer looks, service, freshness, facilities. In that order.

yug
23-12-2017, 11:01 PM
I tried Bunny (PPP) 3-4 times, Ayu 3- times (No.5) , Cookie 1 time (Old Ruby Kiss), Fay 2 times and walked out on Alisa (5*).

I'm pretty sure the 22 yr old lady I banged this afternoon would be $300/hr at Ginza. I can't predict but I know the talent.

Bravo then!
Not everyone is talent scout like you or have the effort to go around brothel-hopping.
Plus your 50% rule relies on all the other 3 shops like 5star, M5...And one of the girls you just mentioned here was on $300+ in another shop.
You see, unlike you, I don't wanna trash another shop even if I have reason too.
And you trashed a shop for no reason; totally uncalled for.

Lenka_X5
23-12-2017, 11:12 PM
Bravo then!
Not everyone is talent scout like you or have the effort to go around brothel-hopping.
Plus your 50% rule relies on all the other 3 shops like 5star, M5...And one of the girls you just mentioned here was on $300+ in another shop.
You see, unlike you, I don't wanna trash another shop even if I have reason too.

I think my highlight from the 50% rule was getting Bunny @PPP very fresh before Ginza ;)

Other girl Ashley not so much.

Not so much effort, just rely on intel - brother owners, managers, private messages, etc.

As for trashing, don't be so sensitive yug. I don't think it was much anyway.

yug
23-12-2017, 11:55 PM
I think my highlight from the 50% rule was getting Bunny @PPP very fresh before Ginza ;)

Other girl Ashley not so much.

Not so much effort, just rely on intel - brother owners, managers, private messages, etc.

As for trashing, don't be so sensitive yug. I don't think it was much anyway.

True! It didn't look much to you.
But for some reason, it looked a bit much to me; hence my long comments earlier.
I am a little drunk so it might have jaded my judgement.

Anyway, lets not argue. Obviously, you have your own stomping grounds.
Others have their own. As long as everyone's happy where they are.

Assandlegs
24-12-2017, 01:29 AM
I am starting to very much favour Ginza quality as opposed to quantity :)
Anyways, Merry Christmas to all Bros out there in punterland, and a special best wishes to all the WL and ML out there - without you, my life would be very stale indeed!

chubbs_peterson
24-12-2017, 08:11 AM

Wasn't uncalled for: he's banned from Ginza for being rough, therefore he is salty.

Lenka_X5
24-12-2017, 09:07 AM
Wasn't uncalled for: he's banned from Ginza for being rough, therefore he is salty.

You would like to think that. Got some time flexibility now so will book Thai Alin in January and review her for you bra lol.

Lenka_X5
24-12-2017, 09:23 AM
True! It didn't look much to you.
But for some reason, it looked a bit much to me; hence my long comments earlier.
I am a little drunk so it might have jaded my judgement.

Anyway, lets not argue. Obviously, you have your own stomping grounds.
Others have their own. As long as everyone's happy where they are.

Yes yug. It was good response the long one. You seem passionate supporter.

cheers

quackm2002
24-12-2017, 11:41 AM
To me, Yug is simply trying to get some balance into this issue and even if he is a supporter, that provides some element of balance against the polarised views you portray about shops where you have a vendetta

chubbs_peterson
24-12-2017, 11:57 AM
You would like to think that. Got some time flexibility now so will book Thai Alin in January and review her for you bra lol.

Make sure you give her a kiss with them dick sucking lips you got brah. Got your photo right here, just trying to decide what to do with it.

Targayayuka
24-12-2017, 10:01 PM
Make sure you give her a kiss with them dick sucking lips you got brah. Got your photo right here, just trying to decide what to do with it.

https://i.imgflip.com/21ma7j.jpg

How did you get a photo of Lenka, and why?

harrycd
24-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Ginza don't really need people to defend them, their service is always great.
I would say that a negative is that girls are nearly always booked solid so its you have to book early.

Oh while there service is always great sometimes I like taking a gamble girls on lower tier shops, I dunno if that's a grass is always greener thing but yeah maybe its the whole enjoying a roll the dice factor.

Also Alin is fantastic no idea why we need a new AR lol :/

chubbs_peterson
25-12-2017, 07:47 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/21ma7j.jpg

How did you get a photo of Lenka, and why?

What business is it of yours, and why?

Regardless, punter guidelines that should always be followed are:

1) Don't piss off shop owners with security cameras
2) Don't send your photo to WL's

Targayayuka
25-12-2017, 04:13 PM

Just curious.

Agree with the guidelines. Though it’s a bit uncool for a shop owner to breach privacy and put the business at risk to send around a pic of a punter. Guess it would have to be something preeeeetty bad.

chubbs_peterson
25-12-2017, 04:36 PM
Just curious.

Agree with the guidelines. Though it’s a bit uncool for a shop owner to breach privacy and put the business at risk to send around a pic of a punter. Guess it would have to be something preeeeetty bad.

Definitely uncool. Doesn't always have to be something bad though. Some bitches are legitimately just crazy. Thats why I turfed what was sent through regarding HarryCD and Speech. That shit is lost to the wind now.

Lenka is a cunt though, so we'll see what happens.

justinfox
25-12-2017, 05:12 PM

I gota agree 110% with this statement ... can't fault it is 100% the truth.

I don't see this as a bad thing if a girl is that great, she deserves work there and if your lucky to get her early at a discounted rate at another shop then good for you.

although I might added my worst punt for 2017 was girl who was previously working at no5 ... man ssooo ssooo bad and she was meant to be one of the superstars.

Yogurt
25-12-2017, 05:59 PM

Just curious , are you shop owner ? Work in the shop ? Why u have lenka photo ? And what are u going to do with his photo?

harrycd
25-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Definitely uncool. Doesn't always have to be something bad though. Some bitches are legitimately just crazy. Thats why I turfed what was sent through regarding HarryCD and Speech. That shit is lost to the wind now.

Wait what did I do now?

Lenka_X5
25-12-2017, 08:16 PM

Whats going to happen? Its not the first time I have blackmail and death threats against me.

Fly like a bird bra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IIov6kM6ms

Sleep tight.

chubbs_peterson
26-12-2017, 12:10 AM
Whats going to happen? Its not the first time I have blackmail and death threats against me.

Fly like a bird bra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IIov6kM6ms

Sleep tight.

Lol blackmail? Death threats? Ease up turbo, you'd actually have to be someone to justify those actions.

I just meant someone is circulating your photo because you stitched them up, and for someone that talks so much trash, having seen you I can confirm you look like 10 pounds of shit in a 2 pound bag.

P.S. I've seen you, you ain't no Denzel.

P.P.S. I just got a new mattress, the lumbar support is outrageous. Sleep tight I shall.

Targayayuka
26-12-2017, 12:31 AM
Man, I miss this banter.

Edit oh shit, banned.

Yogurt
26-12-2017, 12:58 AM
Lol blackmail? Death threats? Ease up turbo, you'd actually have to be someone to justify those actions.

I just meant someone is circulating your photo because you stitched them up, and for someone that talks so much trash, having seen you I can confirm you look like 10 pounds of shit in a 2 pound bag.

P.S. I've seen you, you ain't no Denzel.

P.P.S. I just got a new mattress, the lumbar support is outrageous. Sleep tight I shall.

Is it personal ? You look dislike lenka mate , whats is going on ?

JAV_Fan69
26-12-2017, 08:46 AM
Man, I miss this banter.

Edit oh shit, banned.

Does banning him makes him more dangerous, or less dangerous?

Targayayuka
26-12-2017, 11:40 AM
Does banning him makes him more dangerous, or less dangerous?

It just makes him banned....

I don't think he would do anything, but you never know.

Punt69
26-12-2017, 11:46 AM
He is a pussy and needs to grow some balls. Cant even cum properly. Also I think he is gay as he loves a finger up his arse.

Any crew want make easy 10K?

Vote 1 for Vietnam

Vote 2 for Russian

JAV_Fan69
26-12-2017, 01:14 PM
He is a pussy and needs to grow some balls. Cant even cum properly. Also I think he is gay as he loves a finger up his arse.

Any crew want make easy 10K?

Vote 1 for Vietnam

Vote 2 for Russian

But if he is pussy why did you wait until he is banned to say he is pussy? Doesn't that make you pussy too? Confusing.

Edit 1: Also did you not just ask if anal sex makes you high risk for disease? Penis up arse is gayer than finger no?

Edit 2: Oh you started thread saying you "friend" is gay because he like thing in ass. You seem very obsessed with man ass and fingerings and gayness. Is crew being paid 10K being hired to run train on your bum? Choo Choo.

wilisno
26-12-2017, 01:48 PM
But if he is pussy why did you wait until he is banned to say he is pussy? Doesn't that make you pussy too? Confusing.

Edit 1: Also did you not just ask if anal sex makes you high risk for disease? Penis up arse is gayer than finger no?

Edit 2: Oh you started thread saying you "friend" is gay because he like thing in ass. You seem very obsessed with man ass and fingerings and gayness. Is crew being paid 10K being hired to run train on your bum? Choo Choo.
The difference is, if punter69 said it earlier, chubs would have been banned earlier that’s all ! ;) ;) ;)

He’s a shot-on-sight character on probation, you should know it well ! ;) ;) ;)

Pussyhands
26-12-2017, 03:43 PM
I have had my ass fingered and fked lady boi before and I am not gay - maybe a bit gay ;)

BongKong
27-12-2017, 02:31 AM
I have had my ass fingered and fked lady boi before and I am not gay - maybe a bit gay ;)

I'd say thats gay dude - but whatever gets you off and is consensual is all g ood

Shoryureppa
27-12-2017, 12:35 PM
I started at 533 then moved to Ginza & 5 Star. I tried out DreamGirls too. 42G re-opened up & I tried them out.

Ginza & 5Star have consistent service which can be elevated depending on the girl you see. In my opinion, Korean look the best & have good service.. but, the other races seem to push their service over the limit. Haven't had a Korean do it in comparison.

42G wasn't too great when I first went, but after recently seeing Lolli & Coco (also taking a look at their line up) I can say that 42G has upped their game and roster.

Raybo
27-12-2017, 01:10 PM
It concerns me that some punters seem to know some pretty specific details about other punters on here. How do these conversations start? Does the punter talk to the WL about the forum then the WL says 'i know who Lenka is' or 'i know who shooter is'? He does this, can't cum/ cums too quick, he 10 pound of shit in 2 pound bag, likes finger up bum bum etc etc. Or is it the other way around ie. punters establishing that the WL or mamasan/brothel owner is active on the forum and tries to get information about other punters? I remember PMan once saying to SWriter in a thread that he heard he was good looking? So did PMan bring this up with a WL or mamasan or did the WL or mamasan bring it up with PMan whilst talking about the forum?

I have been in rooms with WL's and a regular walks in. The WL hears the voice and says 'oh that is such and such, VIP'. I'm like WTF? Such a turn off talking about other punters.

Fellas, just fucking chill, go and enjoy your time with your WL, don't worry about other punters and if a conversation pops up involving another punter just keep it to yourself unless of course the punter is out of line.

Oh, and RIP Chubbs, until your next re-incarnation.
https://i.imgur.com/oVw1zj1.gif

Brothelcreeper
27-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Chubbs led a very short life on the forum. Controversial and short......

He will no doubt return as another character from his favourite movie.

RIP Shootermcgavin / Chubbs. We will miss you

Until we meet again

Brothelcreeper
27-12-2017, 07:42 PM
Ha ha Raybo

Just sent you a pm

sukeong
27-12-2017, 08:29 PM
Thread started out well but wouldn't have imagine it disintegrated to this

Pussyhands
27-12-2017, 08:37 PM
I'd say thats gay dude - but whatever gets you off and is consensual is all g ood

Hahahah :) I think so too ;)

Lenka_X5
27-12-2017, 10:41 PM
Thread started out well but wouldn't have imagine it disintegrated to this

Yeah its time to get back on topic.

Think most important is no bias rankings - entries from Stiletto, 5*, Korean Angels, Dream Girl, Kyoto, No.5 and more.

The credit will go to the agency/shop who discovered the girl initially, e.g Gina debut @ Korean Angel, Bunny debut @PPP, etc.

I might stretch it to top 20 or make some honourable mentions as top 10 list means many good ones will miss out.

Assandlegs
27-12-2017, 11:06 PM
I'd like to see brothelcreeper list his entire 2017 sessions into a preferential order!

Brothelcreeper
28-12-2017, 10:27 PM
I'd like to see brothelcreeper list his entire 2017 sessions into a preferential order!

You asked so I delivered Mr Assandlegs. Love your username by the way.

Would be impossible to rank them. Trying to remember what most of them look like is doing my head in !!

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?72810-Punterman-s-2017-year-in-review

Assandlegs
28-12-2017, 11:46 PM
You asked so I delivered Mr Assandlegs. Love your username by the way.

Would be impossible to rank them. Trying to remember what most of them look like is doing my head in !!

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?72810-Punterman-s-2017-year-in-review

Wow, thanks for that BC!! That makes for an interesting read too...

Lenka_X5
30-12-2017, 01:45 PM
Top 10 for 2017

10. Jesse (5*)
9. Ice (Kyoto)
8. Mia (Fantasy Club)
7. Evelyn (Korean Angel)
6. Mel (No.5)
5. Chantelle (Stiletto)
4. Bunny (PPP)
3. Red Gina (Korean Angel)
2. Kiara (Stiletto)
1. Kay (5*)

The Speechwriter
30-12-2017, 02:58 PM
Top 10 for 2017

10. Jesse (5*)
9. Ice (Kyoto)
8. Mia (Fantasy Club)
7. Evelyn (Korean Angel)
6. Mel (No.5)
5. Chantelle (Stiletto)
4. Bunny (PPP)
3. Red Gina (Korean Angel)
2. Kiara (Stiletto)
1. Kay (5*)

Thanks for providing your thoughts Mr L.

I must ask: Why is she called Red Gina? That’s quite a catchy name.

Dupper
30-12-2017, 11:57 PM
Good lists. Spent all my money over Christmas and after
New Year nothing left in budget. Must get back to work.

Negan
31-12-2017, 12:19 AM
Thanks for providing your thoughts Mr L.

I must ask: Why is she called Red Gina? That’s quite a catchy name.

I'm guessing it's because 'Alotta Gina' was already taken.

Lenka_X5
31-12-2017, 10:20 AM
Is Mel Chinese Melissa?

Different girl.

Lenka_X5
31-12-2017, 10:21 AM
Honourable mention to some other top class ladies:
Farah, Paris (Stiletto),
Lily, Mariko, Ruby, Fay, Bella, Moss (5*),
Skylar, Coco, Ketie, Michelle, Christina (Kyoto),
Victoria, Ayu, Yuna (No.5),
Sujin, Hyunseo (Dream Girl)

But here is the top 10 in a snapshot:

10. Jessie (5*)
One of the most fresh and best bodies in the industry. So pretty as well. She debut after Wendy. She was the new girl in town at the time, so it was a hard choice between her and favourite Red Wendy at 5*.

9. Ice (Kyoto)
Ms Beijing beauty. With Michelle, Christina and Ice leading an all star cast, Kyoto owned mid year dominance.

8. Mia (Fantasy Club).
Ms gorgeous. My gorgeous.

7. Evelyn (Korean Angel)
One of the most stunning to grace Sydney.

6. Mel (No.5)
The next superstar. Near perfect looks and lovely girl.

5. Chantelle (Stiletto)
Stiletto's money maker. You can't make 3k a night like her.

4. Bunny (PPP).
A super stunner. Just wow.

3. Red Gina (Korean Angel).
Perfect face, the legs, the waist, the bust, the slim waist to arse ratio and toned tummy.
I can't believe she is not ranked no.1, what a strong year it was.

2. Kiara (Stiletto).
Russian super stunner. 19 yrs old.

1. Kay (5*).
Simply the best.

gentlescream
02-01-2018, 03:18 AM
A bit late, but in no particular order:

1. Deer (5 Marrickville)
2. Dior (533)
3. Paulina (533)
4. Alisa (Ginza)
5. Yuki (Kelly's Five Dock)
6. Whiskey (104 Roseville)
7. Rainbow (1 Bonz)
8. Jenny (45 George)
9. Bella (19 Brodie)
10. Sunny (19 Brodie)

Brothelcreeper
02-01-2018, 08:18 AM
A bit late, but in no particular order:

1. Deer (5 Marrickville)
2. Dior (533)
3. Paulina (533)
4. Alisa (Ginza)
5. Yuki (Kelly's Five Dock)
6. Whiskey (104 Roseville)
7. Rainbow (1 Bonz)
8. Jenny (45 George)
9. Bella (19 Brodie)
10. Sunny (19 Brodie)

Nice to see some Rydalmere babes making the list. Sunny and Bella are in my top 10 as well. Lovely good service girls with awesome teenage tight bodies. They will get some return visits from me in 2018.

Dior and Paulina deserve to be on the list as they have had many good reviews this year.

Rainbow at Bonza Beauties would be No1 on my list as the most crazy WL that I have seen this year. As soon as she saw me in the waiting room in my motorcycle jacket she was grabbing my balls and saying "come ride me Mr Motorbike man". The session then descended into debaucharous chaos after that. Anyone who knows Rainbow will understand.

I never got around to doing Deer. Shame really because when she was Asian only at 5 Star I was gagging for her.

Lenka_X5
02-01-2018, 06:00 PM
Shout out to Vladlena, Diamond T, Kay and Kiara for 2016 and 2017. Truly perfect looks and perfect service.
Just cut by a different cloth.

But also kudos to my top 10 and honourable list.

So 2018 it begins....

harrycd
02-01-2018, 07:02 PM
I never got around to doing Deer. Shame really because when she was Asian only at 5 Star I was gagging for her.

I mean she still works at m5 and you could see her lol, she was pretty good I did an AR a while back.

Lenka_X5
20-01-2018, 07:39 PM
5Star and Korean Angel owns January 2018 imo.

5Star excellent mix of high quality Koreans and Chinese.

Korean Angel actually have Jap and Chinese too. Excellent quality and variety for an agency.

BlueX
21-01-2018, 01:46 AM
Seeing all these made me wonder why i have to go get myself a gf and stopped punting mid 2017, missing 2 JAV actress in the process.

Used to frequent Ginza quite a bit, until i met other Japanese WLs telling me stuffs behind the scene, where 2 of them got fired immediately because the customers' story was prioritized over their own. And them complaining about Ginza hiring more and more Chinese Not sure if its just them dissatisfied with something or something else.

Though stunners are aplenty at 5*, N5M, 42G (never knew N5M and 42 was related), DreamGirls, K-angels (often use fake pics, but still stunners nonetheless), it still did not come close to Flame from SydColor back in 2016 (or maybe because i missed a spicier later half of 2017). Wonder did anyone tried her before.

Lenka_X5
22-01-2018, 07:59 PM
Seeing all these made me wonder why i have to go get myself a gf and stopped punting mid 2017, missing 2 JAV actress in the process.

Used to frequent Ginza quite a bit, until i met other Japanese WLs telling me stuffs behind the scene, where 2 of them got fired immediately because the customers' story was prioritized over their own. And them complaining about Ginza hiring more and more Chinese Not sure if its just them dissatisfied with something or something else.

Though stunners are aplenty at 5*, N5M, 42G (never knew N5M and 42 was related), DreamGirls, K-angels (often use fake pics, but still stunners nonetheless), it still did not come close to Flame from SydColor back in 2016 (or maybe because i missed a spicier later half of 2017). Wonder did anyone tried her before.

Interesting, I have no interest in JAV actress as it means a hundred guys have done her already.

Flame sounds interesting. Some bros have PM me about sydcolour before and apparently they are legit but very expensive. They charge as much as $600/hr.

I remember my Diamonds Club 2016 days when the owner showed me a selfie of Dianna who was priced at $1200/2 hrs. I tried to get a 1 hr booking for $600/1 hr but girl refused.

Apparently she was a real life model who graced Chinese and Japanese car shows.

Fast forward to late 2016, found some great bargains at No.5, and some more at Kyoto mid 2017. Although 5* and Stiletto is consistent with quality ladies more of the time than the budget shops.