PDA

View Full Version : Hornsby142 Monica and the DATY orgasm

BlackToad
04-11-2017, 10:51 PM
I made a booking at Hornsby142. I haven't been at this brothel for a few months as I had been punting elsewhere (mainly Roseville Rose and a few random RNTs around the north shore). I've always liked Hornsby though, feels like a very friendly place and not rushed, casual.

Anyway I arrived at the brothel on time but the girl I had booked needed to run off somewhere. She was nice enough to introduce herself to me and apologise though. Well I was disappointed since I had made a booking and I really wanted to see this girl. I was horny though. If I had more time I would have considered going down the road to Roseville but I had another commitment later that day so I asked if they had any other girl available. The answer was "of course".

In walks Monica. Chinese, early 30's I'd say, short perhaps 5'1", fake c cups tits, thin.

Session starts with a BBBJ, she knows how to use her tongue, very skilled with it. BJ lasts for maybe 10 minutes. We then start fucking, First missionary and then I turn her on her side and fuck her sideways (what's that position called??). I then ask if she wants to go on top. She says that it's the man's job to be on top ( very traditional girl?!?!) Anyways seems there is no cowgirl available!!! After about 15 minutes I cum.

We lie together on the bed. It's 30 minutes into an hour session. I'm thinking this is a fairly mediocre session. Didn't get the girl I had booked and am not using the full hour "productively". Monica asks if I want a massage. I have a better idea, I asks if she want me to give her a massage. She happily accepts.

I start by massaging her back then down to her buttocks and legs. She seems to enjoy this very much, I guess being a WL is a very physical job. I also massage her feet. It's at this point I wonder if she would like one of my "special massages". I give her a pussy tickle, she pushes my hand away with her leg preferring I continue the foot massage. I continue with her feet for a while and then I ask her to turn over.

I give her thighs a bit of a massage and try the pussy massage again. This time she is more receptive and I notice she is getting a little wet. I then start kissing her thighs and around her pussy. When I start licking her clit she says "We just had sex, it's dirty. Oh, you don't care do you?", me: "No". I continue to lick her, she is getting quite arroused. I notice that she likes her clit to be licked a certain way so I continue the same movement over and over again. She is becoming more aroused and says "I'm going to cum". At this point I lick a little faster and with a little more pressure. The excites her and she starts screaming with pleasure (very loudly too). It lasts maybe 10 seconds and she pushes me away from her pussy. Then she lies in the foetal position on the bed she says "How did you do that? How did you do that?". I laugh, lots of practice and study!!

I left thinking this is the first punt where the WL's pleasure came second to my own. Sometimes it's nice to give rather than receive :cool2:

Brothelcreeper
05-11-2017, 09:15 AM
A man after my own heart