PDA

View Full Version : Ginza C Taylor (Diamond)

rcha086
05-11-2017, 03:39 PM
Most recently saw Taylor. Tall-ish attractive Chinese girl, slim body with C cups and a bald snatch. Her body is very similar to Cindy's; model-like, though I would say Taylor has a bit more meat to her. Cindy also has the better ass.

Unfortunately, Taylor's English is almost non-existent. Luckily I can speak a bit of Chinese, so conversing with her was not a problem, and I found that being able to communicate with her greatly influenced how well my punt went with her. I'll expand more on that later.

Started the session with a big smile and hug, she's very welcoming. As soon as I noticed her English was bad, I started speaking to her in Chinese, and she was relieved and surprised. We exchanged small talk while she sat me down on the edge of the bed and proceeded to help me out of my clothes. Taylor is very service-oriented, and was kneeling in front of me peeling of every bit of clothing, down to my socks. Once all was off, she hopped on and we proceeded to DFK. Started off great, but as the session went on, her DFK gradually reduced down to just sticking her tongue out and lashing it around. Anyway, I couldn't resist as we were already both naked and hugging each other and kissing, so I picked her up and dropped her on the bed, and started DATY. I think I caught her by surprise, as we were meant to shower first, but I just couldn't resist.

I beat her at her own game, and started my routine on her. Circling her clit, licking and sucking, one finger in, then the second, putting pressure on her G-spot, and in no time she had cum. She recoiled quite violently, pushing me off and my fingers before curling up in the foetal position and telling me not to touch her. I tried brushing her skin gently with my fingers and she only recoiled stronger, before telling me she had came and was super sensitive to the touch. I could only laugh, and told her to rest a few minutes while I went for a shower.

A few minutes into my shower and she joins me, and we talked to each other and had some good laughs. I discovered that she was a very friendly, very outgoing girl, and if I couldn't speak her language, I definitely would not have the same experience as I did with her then.

She tells me it's my turn now as we headed to the bed. She got me to lie down first. I'm not a fan of rimming and DD, so I told her before she started that I don't want that part of her routine. She obliged, but still had me start off by laying face down. What came next was reminiscent of Cookie's legendary routine; combination of hot and cold sensations, but Taylor is nowhere near Cookie's level. Later in the session as we were talking more, she admitted that it was something that punters had told her about before, and something that she took on board from others' feedback. But anyway, I let her go on with her routine, and before long she got me to turn around for some BBBJ.

Awesome BBBJ skills, she does it all and changes it up regularly all while maintaining eye contact. Like with her routine, she told me later that she learnt from punters' feedback on what to do while BBBJ, and she asked me what I liked most from it.

She then did something unexpected; she lifted my legs up and came in closer. She oiled her cleavage to which I realised she wanted to give me Spanish. It was nice and slippery but unfortunately 1) I'm not that big, 2) her tits aren't that big and 3) she didn't attempt licking the tip of my cock while giving me Spanish. A minute of this and she laid down on the bed and told me to perform Spanish on her again. Same shit, much better sensation if she just sucked my cock or gave me a cock slide. I asked for a condom afterwards.

Fucking her was amazing. Very tight; she really knows how to use her muscles and she tightens up at every opportunity. Unfortunately I didn't get to try her in cowgirl but I dominated her in mish and doggy. Highlight was when she moved into doggy position in front of the mirror and asked me if I liked the way her ass looked. I was speechless and just stared back at her in the mirror whilst shaking my head in disbelief. I entered her and fucked her hard, and it didn't take very long until I came.

We rested and we talked for the rest of the session. Mostly chit chat but she did say how she liked talking to her Chinese customers, especially asking for feedback.

Taylor
Face - 9.5/10 - Sexy look, very pretty.
Body - 9/10 - Model body, very similar to Jessie and Cindy though not as slim as they are.
Attitude - 10/10 - Very friendly, very sociable, very service-oriented. That said, this might differ if you can't speak Chinese.
Enthusiasm - 10/10 - Very keen to please and very keen to learn.
BBBJ - 9.5/10 - Not too experienced but can tell she's trying to learn more by experimenting.
Sex - 9.5/10 -Great ass for doggy, spreads legs for mish, tight pussy, what more can there be said?
Overall 9.5/10

Amazing how a good attitude in this industry provides when it comes to service. Taylor is not the most experienced girl out there, but it's her willingness to please and to learn that sets her apart. Good looks and good figure finishes off a girl that is a candidate for that close-to-perfect punt. That all said, I must emphasise, I think this experience will be different for punters that can't communicate with her, but her hunger to please will definitely still satisfy.

Llkjhgfdsa
06-11-2017, 11:11 AM
I have seen her a couple of times and i think she is absolutely amazing. Face, body (real breast) and service all top class and I rate her overall the best i had in Ginza 10/10.

H2O
06-11-2017, 10:45 PM
I don't speak chinese and Taylor service was still great as per your AR. She was trying different things and it was so awesome.

rcha086
10-11-2017, 01:38 AM
I don't speak chinese and Taylor service was still great as per your AR. She was trying different things and it was so awesome.

That's good to hear! Did she still try to communicate with you, with what little English she had? I tend to enjoy my sessions with some small talk as it helps to engage with the girl more. The best sessions I've had are with WLs that I've returned to for a second time (and more) because they left a good impression on me regarding their service and personality.

sznf_nsw
11-11-2017, 02:04 PM
I have seen her a few times. So far, she is the best girl I had in Ginza (been to Ginza since 2014). Good face, soft and real breast, great attitude to serve her client. I enjoyed her DFK, BBBJ, DATY very much, but other services are great as well.

If worth mentioning, she also brought surprises from time to time. I definitely would give her a 10/10.