PDA

View Full Version : Question So she asked if I wanted her number. What does that mean?

izakiel
08-11-2017, 12:02 AM
Hi Guys,

Long time lurker and first time poster here.

Just had a quick question for you guys. So I've been punting for a few years now and for the first time tonight, the WL (that I had only seen for the first time tonight but at an agency I often frequent) asked me if I wanted her number.

Honestly, I was a bit dumbstruck and I'm pretty sure she saw it on my face. I'll admit she'd normally be out of my league and so wasn't expecting anything of the sort.

The sensible part of my head tells me to just think of it as her way of keeping a customer around but I also don't want to offend her if that's not the case.

Has this happened to anyone else here? How did you guys handle it?

Oh, and yeh, I got her number/WeChat.

Thanks.

scooper
08-11-2017, 05:42 PM
You are a sensible person.

kingqxxx
08-11-2017, 05:57 PM
Why not ask her yourself? If you ask politely she would not be offended

Babycat
08-11-2017, 06:00 PM
Gradually set up private business, maybe?

Raybo
08-11-2017, 06:09 PM
She will probably message you when working and available. Just retaining customers she is happy to be with

curious36
08-11-2017, 06:43 PM
Alas I believe she wants your money not you. I believe you know it was not anything more.

aussiegaigin
08-11-2017, 06:55 PM
You might have her contact details, but that does not commit you to any obligation to contact her if you feel uncomfortable about it. I doubt she would be offended if you don't call her.

Once you contact her, she could have YOUR number, so how do you feel about that?

Yogurt
08-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Deleted that number and we chat cause all about money and hassle things will start soon

BlackToad
08-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Probably wants to meet up with you on a private outcall basis. That way she keeps all of the money from the session rather than the shop/agency taking their cut. Naturally shops/agencies don't like punters & WLs making these sorts of private arrangements.

A couple of WLs have given me their numbers and that's what it was for. Don't let the agency know you have her number, they may ban you from further contact with their girls.

Brothelcreeper
08-11-2017, 09:20 PM
Full discussion here. In my opinion it starts off well but often does not end well. Best to fuck and leave and not get too involved in WL's private life as drama, jealousy, bitchiness and sometimes heartache will follow you. Rest assured I know.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?66288-Getting-phone-numbers

des888
08-11-2017, 09:35 PM
If she's new to the game she still has an out but any longer than one year she's just playing the game

Babycat
08-11-2017, 10:15 PM
You might receive those messages like "Give love, fitness and happiness! Bring your mate for a group bookings with special discount on weekends! Hurry offer ends xx/yy!" And not be able to stop till you block it, :miao:

eltran
09-11-2017, 03:08 AM
So many ways this can go bad. Especially if you look like you have a lot of cash or look like you might have a family.

doctorspock
09-11-2017, 03:26 AM
She wanted (1) PR deal? (2) private service without agency (3) build up client portfolio (4) your $ (5) she wanted someone to talk to, beware, she may have mental illness. (6) who cares? (7) Ask her directly!. Conclusion: just "punt" and leave it at that and no one gets hurt!

The Speechwriter
09-11-2017, 08:21 AM
I’m with Raybo. She can stand the sight of you and she wants you to know when she’s working because her time with you is more bearable than the other jerks she has to put up with. She likes you. Go with it.

rooter
09-11-2017, 08:45 AM
It's pretty obvious bro.
She wants to cut out the middle man, see you privately, not have to pay the agent his share, and keep all the money for herself.
This sort of thing happens all the time.
She has made the same offer to dozens of guys.
Basically she thinks you're an OK guy and feels safe enough with you; she has made an assessment that you are not a geriatric, or morbidly obese, or hideously deformed and ugly, and not a violent psychopath, and that's a good enough customer for a WL who needs to earn a living.

Friken
09-11-2017, 10:47 AM
in this game you should always be cautious about these things - its good to ask these questions - if you want to play this game you need to be wise if you have anything to lose.

Uptight
09-11-2017, 10:57 AM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :smile::smile:

cuteguy
09-11-2017, 11:19 AM
She may have been searching for her prince charming and then you turned up. Here is her chance!

The Speechwriter
09-11-2017, 01:42 PM
She may have been searching for her prince charming and then you turned up. Here is her chance!

A former star from one of the top shops gave me her number. She wanted a sugar daddy.

I told her I could supply the “daddy”, but not the “sugar”.

I’ve no doubt she found someone else.

royalle
09-11-2017, 03:03 PM
And there is nothing stopping a person from having 3-4 sugar daddies, each thinking they are the only one

harrycd
09-11-2017, 06:18 PM
Basically she thinks you're an OK guy and feels safe enough with you; she has made an assessment that you are not a geriatric, or morbidly obese, or hideously deformed and ugly, and not a violent psychopath, and that's a good enough customer for a WL who needs to earn a living.

We'll I'm not violent so I have that going for me.

izakiel
09-11-2017, 06:24 PM
Haha. Yeh.

I came to my senses once the right head took over and decided against doing anything with it.

Just don't want the drama that can come with it.

Thanks for all the advice.

Couldn't tell if some of you guys were joking though. Haha.

floyd
09-11-2017, 06:26 PM
We'll I'm not violent so I have that going for me.

nice
same with me
not got a number yet thou.

izakiel
09-11-2017, 06:26 PM
Gradually set up private business, maybe?

LOL. Please. Going off all the drama that sometimes occurs here, I'd rather not have a headache.

Brothelcreeper
09-11-2017, 08:22 PM
Girls giving their phone numbers out to customers is dangerous for the girls. A WL friend of mine gave a punter her number, he fell in love with her and she did not feel the same and did not want to see him again. He went crazy and used her number to trace her on social media and then posted on her Facebook page to her mother overseas that she works as a prostitute. Also told her sister via Facebook that she works in a brothel.

Despicable and evil act. She was understandably devastated and couldn't work for a week she was so upset.

CunningLinguist
09-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Girls giving their phone numbers out to customers is dangerous for the girls. A WL friend of mine gave a punter her number, he fell in love with her and she did not feel the same and did not want to see him again. He went crazy and used her number to trace her on social media and then posted on her Facebook page to her mother overseas that she works as a prostitute. Also told her sister via Facebook that she works in a brothel.

Despicable and evil act. She was understandably devastated and couldn't work for a week she was so upset.

This doesn't happen often. The poet troll outed a WL many years ago after she shunned him. He posted her picture and name etc on a forum and spewed much venom towards her.

zucon
12-11-2017, 11:51 AM
Wl giving number, 90% she when you contact she will ask you to come over to shop
No rocket science

woods23
12-11-2017, 01:25 PM
My experience is Most Japanese girls gives email out :surprise:

MansNotHot
12-11-2017, 06:59 PM
if its a regular then i could be legit but if this is the first time out have seen her and its through an agency im pretty sure you next text from her is going to be something along the lines of....

Hey baby, im miss you and im soo horny now ... baby i give you discount $150 for 1 hour because you soo sexy (mandatory kiss emoji)

cuteguy
12-11-2017, 09:43 PM
My experience is Most Japanese girls gives email out :surprise:

Oh really and who uses emails these days when you have instant chatting apps like Line or Wechat?

woods23
12-11-2017, 10:46 PM
Oh really and who uses emails these days when you have instant chatting apps like Line or Wechat?

Japanese girl is very private people maybe more than the koreans... well at least the japs I have meet anyway. Most don't even have a app like fake wechat for their customers ...line they do used but it's for personal use only.

Babycat
12-11-2017, 10:56 PM
Maybe because Line and Wechat are Korean and Chinese respectively

aussiegaigin
13-11-2017, 06:59 AM
Maybe because Line and Wechat are Korean and Chinese respectively

I have a couple of Japanese contacts on WeChat; from comments elsewhere, it is used extensively in Singapore and Philippines too.

Hurstyronny
21-11-2017, 08:21 AM
Easy to translate. Next week I want you back here with your wallet.

justinfox
22-11-2017, 06:39 PM
hehehe whenever i WL want to give out her number or wants mine i always sneakily find a way to ask her how long she's in aus for ... aka whens ur visa run out ? ladies get pretty desperate within the 4-5 month mark of their visas running out

aussiegaigin
22-11-2017, 08:37 PM
The girls have to have been in a relationship for at least two years before they can apply for a spouse/partner resident visa, and then have to go back home until it's approved. Four or five months out is not likely to achieve anything.

aussiegaigin
23-11-2017, 05:49 AM
The Immigration Dept said.

Sure, you can try and cheat, but you would have to be very convincing.

Babycat
23-11-2017, 08:25 AM
The girls have to have been in a relationship for at least two years before they can apply for a spouse/partner resident visa, and then have to go back home until it's approved. Four or five months out is not likely to achieve anything.
No need to go back home as she will have bridging visa. Actually will be hard for her to go home, especially without her partner as it might affect the length of approval process. And at least one year relationship, not 2.

AHLUNGOR
23-11-2017, 08:50 AM
No need to go back home as she will have bridging visa. Actually will be hard for her to go home, especially without her partner as it might affect the length of approval process. And at least one year relationship, not 2.

I have seen the application got knocked back after a two years period of actual marriage and in the end the bxxxxxd informed the Dept he no longer wanted to sponsor the lady and she had to depart in 14 days !

Babycat
23-11-2017, 10:33 AM
I have seen the application got knocked back after a two years period of actual marriage and in the end the bxxxxxd informed the Dept he no longer wanted to sponsor the lady and she had to depart in 14 days !
Is that the case of the lady you told me before? Poor her.

paddington244
23-11-2017, 10:45 AM
She needs to appeal in that case , after 2 years of marriage she has rights, there are many men
who pull this low trick.
cheers

AHLUNGOR
23-11-2017, 11:38 AM
Is that the case of the lady you told me before? Poor her.

Yes, my poor friend. The one thing she didn't listen to my advice from the beginning was that she didn't use a lawyer or immigration agent to manage her application but leave that to her "husband" as she thought she got married to the guy and everything was legit and official, so she tried to save some money . That guy milked her to pay for most of his expenses including a new car, bloody axxxxxx!

AHLUNGOR
23-11-2017, 11:40 AM
She needs to appeal in that case , after 2 years of marriage she has rights, there are many men
who pull this low trick.
cheers

Too late , by the time she got her departure notice, the legal advice was that it's too late or she has to return to Hong Kong to appeal and for that she need the guy's help which wasn't forthcoming .

paddington244
23-11-2017, 12:38 PM
That is very unfortunate the problem is a lot of the girls don't listen when they are given
advice

aussiegaigin
23-11-2017, 07:10 PM

Depends on circumstances of the original visa. Friend of mine got married to Chinese girl on student visa after 2 years together; she had to go back and waited 6 months for approval.

Nekman
26-11-2017, 09:31 AM
Yes, my poor friend. The one thing she didn't listen to my advice from the beginning was that she didn't use a lawyer or immigration agent to manage her application but leave that to her "husband" as she thought she got married to the guy and everything was legit and official, so she tried to save some money . That guy milked her to pay for most of his expenses including a new car, bloody axxxxxx!

Seems to happen quite a bit. Guys taking advantage of the relationship and not hesitating to cancel visa if things don’t go their way. Holding the poor girl to ransom.... very sad.